Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

L2R said:
fargo
fargo410.jpg

still excellent but not as fun as i remembered.

i did this one, also, two nights ago

last night it was young guns

YoungGunsBigPic.jpg

(save me from myself)

Punishment park. A fake documentary about the us government putting hippies and other anti-government types into a desert as punishment.
It was good, not overly entertaining, but it did good to work up emotion.

The Return of The Pink Panther (1975)

45276F.jpg

I've lost count how many times I've watched this over the years. Bring back the Benny Hill and Carry On days any time. Speaking of... Carry on London should finally be coming out next year after all the delays. :)

The Illusionist. It was good but I liked The Prestige better. It's bizarre how those two movies were released at the same time, dueling magician movies.

blacksnakemoan.jpg

5 Stars

Just for the simple fact that Christina Ricci walks around either naked or half naked for almost the whole movie.

^She just looks wrong skinny though. I thought she looked nicer when she was a little heavier.

Last film I watched:

sunrise.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. And that says a lot as I don't even like Ethan Hawke or Julie Delpy. Although Delpy's growing on me a little ;)

tribal girl said:
^She just looks wrong skinny though. I thought she looked nicer when she was a little heavier.

Not me, I thought she looked perfect. All sexy and toned. She looked good.

tribal girl said:
Absolutely beautiful. And that says a lot as I don't even like Ethan Hawke or Julie Delpy. Although Delpy's growing on me a little ;)

Yay!!! Glad you loved it . Now you have to see Before Sunset and the circle of life will be complete ;)

watched Vacancy last night, it was interesting >.>
not usually the type of movie I watch exactly but really not too bad