⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

fruitfly said:
Last night I watched Me and You and Everyone We Know. I still don't know how I feel about this movie. It was definitely interesting, and I didn't dislike it, but the plot and dialogue bordered on the overly abstract for my taste.
i loved this movie - i'm a sucker for quirky shit like this. right from the first (somewhat inflammatory :) ) scene, i was hooked.

the movie really is a vehicle for the madness of miranda july who wrote, directed and starred.

alasdair

^I've yet to see this one. I must say that i really liked the albums she released through Kill Rock Stars tho. Very weird and sinister at times.

fruitfly said:
^ Ugh. 8)

She's older than her brother and has been nominated for an Oscar (he hasn't). I don't know why you insist she's riding his coattails.

What does being older have to do with anything? John has been in far more films and commands far larger roles than she does. My coattail riding opinion comes from how she always has some two-bit part in all of her brother's movies, almost like he has some stipulation that says, "I'll do the movie but you have to find a part for my sister." Of course, I have no factual evidence, but I just call 'em as I see 'em. :p

alasdairm said:
i loved this movie - i'm a sucker for quirky shit like this. right from the first (somewhat inflammatory :) ) scene, i was hooked.

the movie really is a vehicle for the madness of miranda july who wrote, directed and starred.

alasdair
I thought she was Maggie Gyllenhaal for the first half hour of the movie! And yes, the inflammatory scene definitely kept me watching. :)

Almost Famous

I am a GOLDEN GOD....I mean come on who has never tripped so hard the though they were a golden god :) And my one true love Kate Hudson-she just doesnt know I exist

And you guys should give Joan a break sure John is more famous but Joan pulls her own weight.

the Whole movie reminds me of my childhood(PARENTS ARE MUSICIANS)

fear and loathing etc etc

lol

it was siqq.. it was like 2 days ago when we were rllllllllly fucked.

last night i saw 'larry the cable guy- health inspector'

it was defnitely true to his comedic style. kinda funny, kinda dumb. but i enjoyed it.

^^ Good movie - lots of running.

Troy : i still hate/love Achilles/Brad Pitt. Achilles would slaughter us all if he heard of the 'Achilles heel' expression.

N my top 10!!

=D
amoozing said:
Run Lola Run--(German film)
=D

He's in a phone booth ,Lola is on the other end.
at the same instant they both say "die Tasche"8o

It's one of my favorite lines

the thread is too long to flip through have u guys discussed Hostel??

I love Run Lola Run.....have the dvd =D

I just saw Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events on HBO.....I fuckin love it!!! 8o I love the story, the characters, the dark gothic feel, the incredible production value. I do think that Cedric the Entertainer was badly casted in this movie tho.....lol....8(

The Fan
It's been a few years and the ending is silly but de niro does the psycho perfectly in the very tony scott-ish film.

User808 said:
the thread is too long to flip through have u guys discussed Hostel??
that's what 'search this thread' is for - top right.

:)

alasdair

Tristan and Isolde.

Really quite good, in the tradition of Braveheart and A Knight's Tale. If you like the Medieval thing (and I do), this movie does it well. And cute leads too :)