Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last 'good' movie you watched that was horrible versus. Last 'sucky' movie = good.

That's cute. In other words, you have nothing to back up your opinion.

I understand - it takes a lot of effort to type out a few sentences for the sake of discussion. Copping a condescending attitude is clearly the best option.
Man, you were in HS when Kill Bill came out, just shut up and save yourself some pride.
:)

Engaged. Armed and locked.
Backblast area all clear?

Man, you were in HS when Kill Bill came out, just shut up and save yourself some pride.

Actually I was in Middle School when it came out, but I didn't watch parts 1 or 2 until college, after my film studies class did a unit on Tarantino.

I have no pride invested in this conversation - I was simply inviting you to discuss a film in a film discussion forum. If you don't have anything to offer in terms of discussion, that's fine, but don't attack my "taste" when you can't even defend your own. Grow up, buddy.

Yep. Don't be fooled by my gruff, manly exterior - I only recently experienced puberty.

Did you know that you grow hair? On your balls?? Crazy shit, man - I was not expecting that one.

Your username just made me imagine you as someone who got stoned in his college dorm listening to Mudhoney in '92.

^ That accurately describes my Dad's college experience (except in '88 ), and also my last two years of high school (except I liked Green River more than Mudhoney).

Yep. Don't be fooled by my gruff, manly exterior - I only recently experienced puberty.

'Kill Bill'. And this above quote...
You took a film studies class (why...?) and still...this? 'Kill Bill'???
Hahhahahahahahahaha....your parent's got robbed!

Thor, though I thought it'd be some POS Hollywood entertainment, was slightly less the POS I thought.
Starting from nothing, it's hard not to go up though...I actually delayed watching it for about two weeks...
Fearing the worst....

Hahhahahahahahahaha....your parent's got robbed!

I actually worked way through school, though most of it was covered by scholarships. I took a film studies course (actually, I took two!) because I am interested in film, I also took History of Jazz and History of Rock n Roll courses because I am interested in modern music. Did you attend college? There are plenty of non-Major/Minor related courses to serve as a reprieve from the more traditional academic curriculae. As a result, I would venture to say I know more about film than most people, and given your reluctance to respond to my initial posts, I probably know more than you. Now, if you'd like to prove me wrong, then this would be a good opportunity to give a few reasons why you feel Kill Bill is a laughably subpar film - until then, I will just assume you're another internet troll.

You may now continue the personal attacks, I'm actually interested to see just how much of an ass you wish to make of yourself.

I actually worked way through school, though most of it was covered by scholarships. I took a film studies course (actually, I took two!) because I am interested in film, I also took History of Jazz and History of Rock n Roll courses because I am interested in modern music. Did you attend college? There are plenty of non-Major/Minor related courses to serve as a reprieve from the more traditional academic curriculae. As a result, I would venture to say I know more about film than most people, and given your reluctance to respond to my initial posts, I probably know more than you. Now, if you'd like to prove me wrong, then this would be a good opportunity to give a few reasons why you feel Kill Bill is a laughably subpar film - until then, I will just assume you're another internet troll. Something you seem rather unwilling to do.

You may now continue the personal attacks, I'm actually interested to see just how much of an ass you wish to make of yourself.
"academic curriculae."...ew lala! Such fine vocabulary...
And yet, 'Kill Bill'....hahahahahahahahahhahaaaa.....
You wouldn't know a personal attack if it bit your ear off.
I say....Guards! Have this man tarred and feathered.
After that, let's stick... to the topic, which i started.

Something you seem rather unwilling to do....

Thought 'Fear and Loathing' would be good...but , I guess I.... overestimated....
Still good, but, in my estimation, did not live up to the legend...just visual trickery. :)

P.S.
Jazz and the History of Rock and Roll. hahhahaha, you need a college class for that?
~ Lester Bangs
Lester_Bangs.jpg

Last edited:
lulz these ankle biters, thinking they's peoples.

*pinches cheeks left and right*

"academic curriculae."...ew lala! Such fine vocabulary...

Yeah, pluralizing words is pretty fancy. Would you have preferred 'cirriculums'?

And yet...you still don't have a reply! If this film is as bad as you say it is, surely you should be able to put together a sentence or two articulating your opinion. Frankly, I'd love to move on, but you've been so pathetically obnoxious so far I'm going to continue to push the subject. This entire page alone has been me inviting you to explain yourself - something you're either unwilling, or incapable of doing. Honestly, I don't even especially like the movie - I mean, it's entertaining and QT's cinematography is brilliant as always, but the story itself is a relatively generic revenge plot. You've been characterizing it as ridiculously incompetent and not worth anything more than an 'lol' when asked "why?" - I can understand not liking the movie, but your posts thus far have come across quite childish (which is ironic, since you seem to think my age [22] is somehow indicative of poor taste in cinema).

So put up or shut up - Why do you think Kill Bill is such a remarkably bad movie? If you once again respond to my post without addressing this question, then you will have effectively admitted to not having the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

Jazz and the History of Rock and Roll. hahhahaha, you need a college class for that?

When your professor is one of the most respected musicians in the state and has worked at both Blue Note and Atlantic, you'd be dumb not to sign up for those classes.

Last edited:
lulz these ankle biters, thinking they's peoples.

*pinches cheeks left and right*

Your fingers smell like Vegemite and Koala turds...

What are you doing to those poor Koalas???

Yeah, pluralizing words is pretty fancy. Would you have preferred 'cirriculums'?

And yet...you still don't have a reply! If this film is as bad as you say it is, surely you should be able to put together a sentence or two articulating your opinion. Frankly, I'd love to move on, but you've been so pathetically obnoxious so far I'm going to continue to push the subject. This entire page alone has been me inviting you to explain yourself - something you're either unwilling, or incapable of doing. Blah blah blah, Honestly, I don't even especially like the movie - I mean, it's entertaining and QT's cinematography is brilliant as always, but the story itself is a relatively generic revenge plot. You've been characterizing it as ridiculously incompetent and not worth (yaaaaaawn) anything more than an 'lol' when asked "why?" - I can understand not liking the movie, but your posts thus far have come across quite childish (which is ironic, since you seem to think my age [22] is somehow indicative of poor taste in cinema).

So put up or shut up - Why do you think Kill Bill is such a remarkably bad movie? If you once again respond to my post without addressing this question, then you will have effectively admitted to not having the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

When your professor is one of the most respected musicians in the state and has worked at both Blue Note and Atlantic, you'd be dumb not to sign up for those classes.

You talk a hella lot for someone just past puberty.
I've already written 'sentences' about why 'Kill f'ing' Bill' is a shit movie, not worth re-watching.
Go back and check the posts. or, just tuff your feathers again. I'm sure we're all impressed by now.

In the meantime...

The Guard (2011)...was way better than expected.
I slept on that for months....good flick! :)
the_guard_poster1.jpeg

I've already written 'sentences' about why 'Kill f'ing' Bill' is a shit movie, not worth re-watching.
Go back and check the posts. or, just tuff your feathers again. I'm sure we're all impressed by now.

It's a good thing you qualified the word 'sentences':

Kill Bill was all action, style? pft.
How about storyline or character development?

You mean the baseless interjection I asked you to explain a whole page back? The one you followed up with 'lol' and evasive bullshitting? I wouldn't care if you, like Bardeaux, simply said you didn't enjoy the movie (because, hey...opinions), but you've been an arrogant dickhead about it, asserting that Kill Bill is somehow the nadir (google it) of modern cinema and deriding anyone who enjoyed it. Now that we've reached a mutual understanding of you being a pathetic troll (by once again ignoring my question), I think we can move on.

For future reference, you might find this a valuable skill to acquire.

tl:dr.

'The Mist' 2007, much better than I thought it would be.
1350337813-the-mist.jpg

But, again, coming from floor zero...

Loved the gloomy ending, that was great. <3

Hahhahahahahahahaha....your parent's got robbed!"academic curriculae."...ew lala! Such fine vocabulary...
You wouldn't know a personal attack if it bit your ear off.
I say....Guards! Have this man tarred and feathered.
After that, let's stick... to the topic, which i started.
hahahahahahahahahhahaaaa.....
Thought 'Fear and Loathing' would be good...but , I guess I.... overestimated....
Still good, but, in my estimation, did not live up to the legend...just visual trickery. hahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa

So, who are you supposed to be? Like, Mandark, or something?

MandarkEgoTrip.jpg

end of watch
MV5BMjMxNjU0ODU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI4MzAyOA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

from the same guy that wrote training day. But this was even better IMO. Probably the best cop movie ive ever seen.

i thought training day was shit.

yeah mist was great, but i expected it to be with that director.

ARGO, sucked. SKYFALL, sucked because it lacked explosions and had hardly any action and was too short. Looper was kinda cool, and worth watching, once. Dark Days, why the fuck did people recommend it on here? nothing happens at all.