• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Large pupils + strange uncomfortable effects after first oxy dose in a week?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Had a week off after a previous 2 week binge using 30-50mg a day. Had a few side effects at the end of the binge which I think was my first minor case of WD's, this was my 3rd little binge in the space of 4-5 months. Mostly had huge pupils in the mornings, brain zaps when trying to sleep at night and general apathy/tiredness but no other typical opioid withdrawal symptoms.

Today I took 20mg on an empty stomach, and set a timer. Usually by 15 mins i'm slipping into relaxation and pupils are getting smaller but this time I didn't feel anything until 45 mins when I stood up, felt dizzy and minor derealization and looked in the mirror noticed my pupils were dilated. Temperature was bang on normal which helped reassure me it wasn't serotonin syndrome. Felt very unusual compared to any previous experiences. I don't take any anti-depressants or any other meds, I did take 5mg of diazepam 3-4 days ago and do use tobacco flavoured disposable vapes (who knows whats in those). Both the oxy and val were from the pharmacy. Negative effects went away after 1-2 hours then just felt pretty much sober aside from lowered bpm.

Has anyone else experienced similar strange effects like this before? Seemed very strange and has me a quite concerned.

Last edited:
sounds like your tolerance is oging up if it was from the pharmacy , the oxy, had a week of 2week binge of what? and what milligram oxy and are u snorting them? or shooting?