View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Large Compiled List of Dissociative and Psychedelics Resources

vortech

Bluelighter
I've been compiling this list for over a year now as resources for my book. I want to share it now and see if anyone knows additional resources that should be added. The audio/video section is very thin- I don't want to cover the topic of movies, but definitely include relevant podcasts and youtube channels, if they are quality. Included also is some information that goes beyond into the study of consciousness and energy work, but most of those resources are hyperlinked within the main content of the book.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T70dhoF15rhcdoVFSUtR5E6fSpyaxhuhFbkpLKYyC7Q/pub

I would love to have a more complete list eventually, so this document will evolve.

I have a hardcover copy of "High Priest" ,(have not seen a html version,bought it really cheap at a library sale) I think you should add. Complements "The Man Who Turned on the World" by Micheal Hollingshead (awesome,love this book) whereby Timothy Leary portrays Micheal in his book in a certain way and Micheal gives his version which really puts a spin on that whole situation. These 2 books were being tried to be stamped out by the establishment( of consensus reality) at that time,maybe even now?, which is why they are very valuable.

Last edited: