• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ Lab busts & explosions (2005-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Favre's sister arrested at meth lab

DIAMONDHEAD, Miss. — The sister of Vikings quarterback Brett Favre faces drug charges after she was arrested Wednesday in a raid on a condo where people were making crystal methamphetamine, authorities said.
Brandi Favre, 34, was among five people arrested in Diamondhead, Miss., and was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine and generating hazardous waste, said Hancock County Sheriff's Maj. Matt Karl.
"She happened to be there and she was arrested along with the others," Karl said.

Two of the other suspects face the same charges as Favre. The other two were charged with sale of a controlled substance. And one of them also faces a charge of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute.
The four other suspects ranged in age from 25 to 53.
About nine grams of the drug — worth about $1,000 — was recovered and hazardous materials teams had to clear the condo, Karl said.
Brandi Favre was in custody and has an initial court appearance scheduled Thursday morning.

A message left for Brett Favre's agent James "Bus" Cook wasn't immediately returned.
The arrest was first reported by WLOX-TV in Biloxi.
It is not the first time Brandi Favre has been in trouble with the law.
In 1999, Favre, her sister-in-law and another woman were booked with felony shoplifting. In 1996, she was charged with unlawful use of a weapon in connection with a drive-by shooting at a motel in Slidell, La. At the time she was a student at Southern Mississippi, where Brett Favre played.
She completed a program in Louisiana that allowed her criminal charges to be erased.
Karl said officers are "very familiar" with Favre. "She's always in trouble," he said.

haha..and she'll probly get out of jail and say, "alrite i'm done with the dope game. never goin back!" but we'll laugh, cus we know those Farves and their love for the game..

holy shit shut up....No way ,..Why is she hanging around fucking loosers when she could be at the game. LOL

and still getting meth ^ ^

lol..

favre got it BAD this year. must suck for him...

Im a packers fan so.. I don't feel too bad even if we had good years with him.

and still getting meth ^ ^

lol..

favre got it BAD this year. must suck for him...

Im a packers fan so.. I don't feel too bad even if we had good years with him.

I'm a packers fan also and must say that i'm quite happy with Aaron Rodgers, however I still watching the vikings to see Favre play.

Did you happen to see the game against Philly? Honestly I dont think Green Bay played that good even though they won, it wasn't that exciting.

Meth lab in washing machine leads to burns and arrests

The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office has arrested a man and woman, charging them with cooking meth in the presence of three young children.

Investigators say they first learned of the meth-cooking operation when authorities responded to a medical emergency near Holden, where a man suffered chemical burns to his face and arms. Police say the man was burned opening the lid of a discarded washing machine given to him a couple of days prior.

article @ http://www.wwl.com/Cops--Meth-Lab-in-washing-machine-leads-to-burns-a/9026734

NSFW:
1731520.jpg

=D LOL :D
that is the saddest meth pirate I have ever seen

I'd like to see pictures of this washine machine meth lab, wonder how he was doing that?

Serious LOL @ the meth pirate by the way, hahaha...

How many compounds and containers are necessary to constitute a "laboratory" in contemporary media? :p

ebola

^an empty two liter of Mr. Pibb, a few tore up batteries, and a box of psudo per "lab" I'd imagine

Brings a whole new defintion to spin cycle lol

lol and with a bit of work an I easily becomes a U, I don't know if I'd be able to resist that alteration if it were mine... of course I also compulsively scratch away at the paint on part of the 'B' and 'M' when I see a 'BEMIS' toilet seat

Last edited:
Now this is a good example of tweaker ingenuity. I mean, it's probably not like the man was using the washing machine for anything else (tweakers aren't exactly known for their hygeine or clean clothing - I should know!) so why let it just sit there when it could be used as a perfectly good meth lab? ;)

[US]Home Fentanyl Lab Busted.

Link

HARRISBURG, PA - Authorities who raided the home of a Millersburg man said he had a built a secret laboratory to produce a drug 80 times stronger than heroin.

Nathan Clouser was arrested Tuesday after federal, state and local law enforcement officers executed search warrants at his 109 Hillside Heights home and at a storage facility.

Dauphin County District Attorney Ed Marsico said Clouser's laboratory contained several pharmaceutical grade chemicals used to make fentanyl.

Fentanyl is a prescription drug used to treat patients with severe pain. It is often used illegally because it produces effects similar to heroin and morphine, but authorities said it is more potent, more addictive, and has been linked to thousands of deaths nationwide.

"Were the amount of fentanyl that we believe was going to be produced there actually produced and then taken out on the streets, we believe there would have been some horrible consequences," Marsico said.

Marsico said the 33-year-old Clouser had ordered the ingredients through the Internet.

Clouser was taken into custody without incident and charged with criminal attempt to manufacture fentanyl and criminal use of a communication device. He was sent to Dauphin County Prison on $250,000 bail.

Additional federal charges are pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.