• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ Lab busts & explosions (2005-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturing = / = Extracting a naturally occurring chemical from a plant, a chemical which is found in a plethora of different places naturally. Including the human brain. Drug laws are so fucked i can't fucking stand it. I can not wait until i have the means to move back to switzerland. Don't get me wrong, i know drugs are illegal there. But they aren't embarking on a multi billion dollar drug war and going out of they're way to ruin peoples lives, instead they treat drug addiction like the medical issue it is.

Poor kids. Youngins need to realize a lot of chemistry stinks to high heaven. Its a nice way to get caught if you're not in the right setting. I'm not surprised someone called the naphtha in, if they were evaporating the entire floor would have an odor.

In saying this i wish people would stop getting caught with dmt. Also America needs to take a few mass chemistry classes we should be appalled that "meth lab" and "dmt extraction" are interchangeable. Really it makes me vomit with rage!

Kids need to stop thinking of college as being away from parents so they can do things they wouldnt do at home. I always had less freedom at school (couldnt smoke openly or do personal chemistry <- big in my life) Save it for when your at the safety of your parents house where all they will do is beat you with a belt when they find your lab.

I graduated high school with one of them, John Perrone, last year.

Sucks that he's getting fucked over for this but come on how stupid can you be.. they were both making it and selling it out of the dorm room. It wasn't even the smell that got them caught, it was somebody who got caught with dmt and told the cops where they got it to get out of trouble.

This whole thing sucks, if convicted they face $1 million in fines and a max sentence of 20 years. I'm hoping that John doesn't get in trouble and he may get off because it wasn't his dorm so they can't prove it was him who did it but the person who owned the room is royally screwed.

A dorm room eh? So I'm guessing this lab consisted of what, a couple beakers and a hot plate.

this is sad.. there was even an article in my school paper 100s of miles away. 'Drug Lab'.. bullshit, they were just shaking jars of leaves, they try to make it sound so terrible.. So sad this will completely fuck up their lives. They shouldn't have been selling it =\ not to cocksucker snitch pussies at least. That rat will probably catch a sound ass beating sooner or later, shouldn't be hard to figure out who it was. (sounds like they already know who it is^^)

hope they make it out of this with something resembling a life. good luck to the junior chemists =\

DMT is a chemical in our brain, probably there to help mask mental trauma, like being aware that your life is about to end... making you see things, like aliens encountering you, bright lights, totem poles that become animals and run/swim/fly, or what we are taught and believe will be there.
good or bad, it makes more sense then something that is nothing but faith, or magic. its ignorance, greed and religion, thats the stuff we will blow this planet and everything up over.

i doubt these kids parents have any clue as to what the sentence is for this, or the drug its self.
a federal pen sure beats a state one, ive heard, especially for the next dozen or so year sentence they'll be facing, but they will probably be out in two or three, with 15 years parole...

poor fools.

Meth lab explodes in Akron home

Police in Akron are investigating after a methamphetamine lab exploded in a local home.

Windows were blown out and part of the siding was ripped off the home, located at 363 Black Street. Also, the attic collapsed to the second floor, according to Akron police.

Police were alerted to the home around 1:30 a.m., after two men arrived at Akron City Hospital with burns to their faces, chests and hands. The men, both in their 30s, told hospital workers that they were burned by a campfire.

However, police officers didn't buy that story. They went to the house and found tell-tale signs of a meth lab, including bottles, beakers and flammable liquids.

They also discovered finished meth and meth in the cooking stages.

Police said one of the men was released from prison within the past two years after serving time for operating a meth lab out of a car.

Akron police said the meth lab on Black Street was a medium to large scale operation, and they are continuing to investigate.

Neighbors said people, including two small children, moved into the home about five months ago. However, police did not find any kids living in the home when they arrived.

continued at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40191126

How did the house not burn down or the neighbors not alert police to the explosion... Seems rather absurd. whatever though. Meth is relatively simple compared to other drugs concerning synthesis, but its by no means easy to actually do it right. Considering this isn't the first time these guys got caught they obviously have no real chemistry skills.

Hawkins County deputies find 4 aggressive monkeys during meth lab bust

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Hawkins County deputies investigating a meth lab met with four aggressive monkeys.

Narcotics Unit supervisor Sgt. Chad Gillenwater told the Kingsport Times-News deputies smelled meth at the home of William Alan "Monkey Man" Givan on Friday.

Inside the home they found methamphetamine cooking. They also found four monkeys, which Givan kept as pets. The monkeys were aggressive toward officers and ripped the jacket of a Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency officer who was called in to investigate.

Officers turned the monkeys over to Givan's wife, who was not charged in relation to the meth lab.

Read more at: http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-tn--monkeysandmeth,0,4841779.story

haha thats pwnage home security, if youd train them to rip the hands off any1 wearing blue coming trugh the door >.<
Or then he used them to test the quality of his meth ;o

Wow. That is incredible. I havent heard about this, even though it happened about 40 mins away from me. The kingsport times news is the paper my mother reads on sundays lol. Kingsport is part of the Tri-Cities area in which i live. Hawkins county is the next county below that. Pretty funny stuff, but considering the hicks that live around here definitely not out of the realms of possibility....obviously:\

wow I can't believe they didn't drug test the monkeys for cruelty charges, they were probably safe testing batches on them

Status
Not open for further replies.