• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc l-methylfolate (Deplin)- This stuff has got to have some recreational value

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm might sound like a retard writing this because I'm on lorazepam along with a cocktail of potentiaters, but I found an enormous amount of l-methylfolate while looking for an old clonazepam prescription and remembered it was used to help another drug I used to be on work better. I read a bit about it and i think it's supposed to make more neurotransmitters in your brain so other drugs can use those. So would it basically make any recreational drug more euphoric? It sounds like I just found a mother fucking gold mine! Does anyone know any more about this? I'm gonna research interactions with all the drugs I take regularly, and if it's all safe I'm gonna do some self experimentation with deplin and every drug I use then come record it here, unless anyone already knows the results of that drug combo.
P.S: BL you should really add in a mad scientist emoji

Iirc L-methylfolate can decrease the effectiveness of barbiturates and a few other drugs like carbamazepine, so I guess it either does nothing or decreases the effectiveness of other drugs.

Last edited:
I guess I got a bit too excited about it, doesn't sound too useful. Maybe it could be used to stop barbiturate (and the other drugs you mentioned) overdoses? I don't use barbiturates myself or know anyone who does, but I'm just throwing the idea out there.

I'm not sure, but I think it's interacting with the metabolism of the drugs, so if you already OD'ed, it won't do much.
But it's just a guess