• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction L-Dopa interactions and questions

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I've been experimenting with some different supplements lately for no particularly great reason other than curiosity, and just wanted to make sure that none of them interact badly.

Today I bought some L-Dopa Mucuna and also some Rolera which are probably a waste of money.

Anyways, is L-Dopa Mucuna generally considered to be safe and what kinds of effects does it have?

And can it safely be combined with the following?:

Klonopin, Lexapro, Kratom, Phenibut, Rhodiola, Rolera, etc

I think L dope is for fucking parkinson's disease man, iirc. Don't mess with that shit! it's not gonna get you high!

I think L dope is for fucking parkinson's disease man, iirc. Don't mess with that shit! it's not gonna get you high!

Yeah, now I wish I hadn't bought it.

I figured more dopamine could enhance my highs on other things or just feel nice in general but then I read that it has 5-HTP in it doesn't it??

And 5-HTP is supposedly bad for the heart I heard so now I don't know why I fucking bought this shit.

What a waste of money.

No, 5-HTP is a completely separate thing that is healthy to take for the brain. L-DOPA is a prescription drug that regulates dopamine levels in people with Parkinson's that have their dopamine levels messed up. It is not recreational in ANY WAY!!! You'd be better off snorting caffeine pills or benadryl than doing this, but I don't recommend any of this. Go find real drugs man!! Or actually, go to erowid.org and learn your shit before messing with any psychoactive drugs in general, then if you still feel like it, go find real drugs, don't just try random pharmaceuticals wtf. You're gonna fuck yourself up if you continue what you're doing.

I should also note I have no idea what l dope mucuna is, but L-DOPA is a Rx drug.