• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos ksalol brand (alprazolam) might be able to be IVed???Disussion needed or is this just another jubkie dream?

le
@LivingOnValium I shot 4 of those b2b2b2b xd

Nice find. I woudd assume those to be an extreme rarity. For an opioid naive person that'll have him nod his head against the table for about 1h (that darn short dution).

0,5mg = 00500 mcg used to IV used to be my sweet poice when not so otlersnt to opioids.

Nice find. I woudd assume those to be an extreme rarity. For an opioid naive person that'll have him nod his head against the table for about 1h (that darn short dution).

0,5mg = 00500 mcg used to IV used to be my sweet poice when not so otlersnt to opioids.
Tbh man, that shit is so abundant and utter cheap in my country 😄🤣😂 morph ampoules too but they are far superior than fent. Oddly enough, fentanyl is more expensive...why? I've got no fking clue haha

That shit I only used it to give a kick to my rush and nod hardcore for a bit. The effect faded away after 20 mins, I only bought it when I had more money than just for my fix to experience a stronger rush.

That shit I only used it to give a kick to my rush and nod hardcore for a bit. The effect faded away after 20 mins, I only bought it when I had more money than just for my fix to experience a stronger rush.
By my calculations, 0.5mg fentanyl should be roughly equivalent to 45mg morphine... does that sound right to you? I know the effects are not exactly comparable.

By my calculations, 0.5mg fentanyl should be roughly equivalent to 45mg morphine... does that sound right to you? I know the effects are not exactly comparable.
The feel totally different to be honest, I was shooting 100-120 mg morphine a day at the time . I'd fill a 10ml rig with 80mg and the other 8ml with fent. Rush my tits off then finish the rest with a second shot. Fent feels underwhelming by itself anyway. It just felt good combined with morphine

When locked in a hospital in goa somewhere as I fell off Mike...I explained that I needed opioid s ...which r all illegal there so they locked me in a room 4 5 days with every conceivably ampoule benzo in the world when caned all I escaped but didn't know where Mbike was so I had 2 return n pay bill but wouldn't take insurance luckily I paid it off in cash which soon changed there attitude

When locked in a hospital in goa somewhere as I fell off Mike...I explained that I needed opioid s ...which r all illegal there so they locked me in a room 4 5 days with every conceivably ampoule benzo in the world when caned all I escaped but didn't know where Mbike was so I had 2 return n pay bill but wouldn't take insurance luckily I paid it off in cash which soon changed there attitude
Only midazolam has a really cool rush and doesn't last long. I'd get 50mg/10ml vials and finish the vial all night long didn't feel shit. Just the first rush felt good, u feel kinda dizzy and releases all the tension in ur muscles. Cool drug tho it's cheap asf here.

Cool. Is it fairly new? Think you'll ever get it coloured? If so what colour flowers would you go for? Think id either do for white/red or 2 tone purple myself

Papaver-somniferum-Danish-Flag-B-T-300x300.jpg

Danish flag OoooooOoooOoooOoOOoooo

Cool. Is it fairly new? Think you'll ever get it coloured? If so what colour flowers would you go for? Think id either do for white/red or 2 tone purple myself
Nah m8 I got it in 19' when I was banging 0.1 pure morphine every fucking morning. I don't plan to color it. It stays like that ✌💯😊
Btw that was like a day or 2 after I got it thsts y it looks freshly newww

I actually want new tattoos m8 😄🤣 I only got a few and looking at meeeeee bloody arm triggers me xD