• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom vs opiode constipation

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi , i was wondering why most full agonist opiodes and suboxone causes massive constipation. But when ever i use kratom i shit like a nerveus bear in the woods 😅 i can plug my toilet practically . The shits i take after ingesting kratom i feel like randy from that south park episode . But why does kratom make me shit like a bear but other opiodes constipate ? Anyone else have the same ?

Kratom contains quite a lot of fiber, so if you take large doses daily it's like daily fiber supplements. More fiber: big poops.

Kratom always made me quite regular, and for the most part it's power as an opioid is too weak to cause meaningful constipation.

I've heard kratom can make some people quite constipated, though.

Kratom contains quite a lot of fiber, so if you take large doses daily it's like daily fiber supplements. More fiber: big poops.

Kratom always made me quite regular, and for the most part it's power as an opioid is too weak to cause meaningful constipation.

I've heard kratom can make some people quite constipated, though.
Nice thx for the explanation , so this is strictly with kratom? What about tramadol ? I only used tramadol/suboxone/kratom and out of the 3 i found suboxone being most addictive though . I don't get kratom addiction at all . Suboxone constipated me a little but nothing like what i read about full opiode agonist .

Yeah I was specifically talking about kratom leaf powder.

I'm unsure about tramadol, but I never had bad constipation from suboxone.

Yeah I was specifically talking about kratom leaf powder.

I'm unsure about tramadol, but I never had bad constipation from suboxone.
On suboxone i shit like a bunny with droppings 😅 i had like constipation a couple of times with subs but nothing bad . By the way if you are known with suboxone , i am suddenly experiencing itchy side effects which i barely had starting the med . I know itchiness can be common with opiodes but mostly i read its only in the beginning but for me it actually started after being on it for a while . I also snort the suboxone , been using for a year between 0.5/1mg dose range , quitted for 2 weeks and before (tapered) with minimal physical wd but mostly psycological . But can it be normal for these side effects to occur after being on it longer compared to beginning stages ? Its like under my leg and belly , citrazine helps .

Kratom commonly causes constipation for a large number of uses. For it to make you go the other way - I would be VERY concerned about the product. The majority of kratom in the US and the EU is not pure kratom

As Kratom actually normalized my bowel movements. Nice rhythm every morning and not often the need to wipe is there. Nice firm turds. Except when I eat dairy products, but that's due to allergy/ intollerance to milk protein. Which can give me constipation worst scenario.

In the hospital she wanted to write a laxative along with Oxycodone 15 mg a day. And I told her that that was unneeded as Opoid's dont seem to constipate me. Maybe would i have taken 100, I'd probably OD too. It will effect my bowel.

Same with 0-DSMT, on now, all the classic side effect's I have, except constipation :)

Very concerned , the hell you talk about ? Been using indian spirit legal kratom for ages . High mitragaine strains . The majority of most drug ain't freaking pure😂🤐
I'm talking about not being pure leaf, funny guy. Cognitive dissonance often shows itself in condescending remarks and laugh emojis ;)

Last edited:
I was the same way when I would take kratom. I would take 4 grams and then eat a high fat meal (usually a steak grilled cheese burrito from taco bell), then 2 hours later absolutely shit my brains out.

I'm talking about not being pure leaf, funny guy. Cognitive dissonance often shows itself in condescending remarks and laugh emojis ;)

Sorry i didn't read the source you provided , but should one be rlly concerned though if not taken often and feel like the effects are good with good strain ? Sorry i reacted to hastly last day but i was still awake coming down from some stims unfortunately 🤐