• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom to Bupe

ashed

Greenlighter
Hi! So I'm worried about pw switching to bupe from kratom.
A little history...I was an IV h/fent user for 10+ years. Got sober 8/17 and relapsed on Fent 11/22 for a month. Started kratom after and I've been a daily user ever since. I'm on one of the largest doses I've ever heard of. I take 1500+ mg of Kratom extracts daily. (Up to 2 bottles extra strength k shots, suggested 6 uses per bottle) It's ALOT. It's affecting my health significantly and I have to stop. I know some folks think kratom is shit and has no affects but trust me, it does.
So I got a few strips to rid me of the withdrawal from it (its awful, id compare to H)but I've experienced pw by taking it too early from fent and I was literally dying. Def don't want to experience that again
Any info on how long I should wait or if kratom would even have any effect at all?? I took my last dose 9 hours ago and I'm experiencing the beginning of withdrawals. Thanks!

As long as you are solidly into withdrawal, you should be straight. I am not 100% sure that kratom has the same risks for precipitated withdrawal, as it's a partial agonist, not a full agonist like oxycodone, heroin, or fentanyl.

I would still wait a full 12 hours or longer just in case. I think the metric is basically as long as you're fully into withdrawal.

As long as you are solidly into withdrawal, you should be straight. I am not 100% sure that kratom has the same risks for precipitated withdrawal, as it's a partial agonist, not a full agonist like oxycodone, heroin, or fentanyl.

I would still wait a full 12 hours or longer just in case. I think the metric is basically as long as you're fully into withdrawal.
Thank you! I waited a full 15 and everything is working properly! No sickness at all!