• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Kratom to be banned soon by DEA! How will it affect USA? v All kratom talk goes here!

My friend bet a Kilo of Maeng Da from the smoke shop for only 120.00 even.
Cool, buy it. The Blocks I was speaking of have to be purchased as such. 120 a KI for good Maeng da is a decent price, but won't go very far in the long run though...
I sent these guys cash and they were on it, it'll be here in a few days.
Like i said, better buy(smart mods) will be gone soon...;)

Mike's the man!

Last edited:
Oh he did.. He's actually more of an acquaintance but I think he's smart and disciplined . What he's going to do is only use 1 fullllll teaspoon of Kratom every Fridays.. He even admits that by doing this he is sure to forget his weekly Kratom Day Fridays. At least he has it just for old time sake.. A teaspoon use per week?

Cool, buy it. The Blocks I was speaking of have to be purchased as such. 120 a KI for good Maeng da is a decent price, but won't go very far in the long run though...
I sent these guys cash and they were on it, it'll be here in a few days.
Like i said, better buy(smart mods) will be gone soon...;)

Mike's the man!

Yeah, it sucks eggs what the DEA and Big Pharma are doing to Kratom users.

My guy says that they aren't looking for people stocking up, but they are going after those who try to resell it, post ban.

I'm keeping mine, but even so, I will run out eventually.

Just a bad damn deal any way you slice it.

Did ousign the pettion? and cal Melvin? It really freaked me out the first time I called and they answered the phone..."DEA, what extension?"

I'll repost this just in case...

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Call the DEA's public comments line:

Phone Number: 202-307-1000 - Ext. 4

You can ask for DEA Spokesperson Melvin Patterson.

Just signed the petition.

While this remains a terrible development of the law, I would urge everyone to remember that kratom is still a MOR agonist. Xorkoth has a very good story about how addicting the drug can be. If you have trouble with controlling pain killer intake, be careful with kratom. We all know it's "weaker" compared to other opiates... and it sucks that such a natural, effective, and cheap substance has been banned. Don't let your frustration overshadow the fact that it's still an addictive and potentially damaging drug. A lot of us in DC use kratom very frequently.

HR spaz done.

Just signed the petition.

While this remains a terrible development of the law, I would urge everyone to remember that kratom is still a MOR agonist. Xorkoth has a very good story about how addicting the drug can be. If you have trouble with controlling pain killer intake, be careful with kratom. We all know it's "weaker" compared to other opiates... and it sucks that such a natural, effective, and cheap substance has been banned. Don't let your frustration overshadow the fact that it's still an addictive and potentially damaging drug. A lot of us in DC use kratom very frequently.

HR spaz done.
Yeah, the train guy is right, Kratom IS addictive, but it's still better than accidentally shooting Carfentanil thinking it's smack!
I'm a bonafide Kratom junkie though, guess I'll have to drag out the ol' needle and spoon soon...NOT!

Hmmmm, I wonder if I start shooting Kratom if my arm'll turn green...?

Wonderful! Thank you.

So you actually talked with Mr. Patterson and he was receptive to your views? Wonderful to hear. Even if they decided against the official Public Comment, I guess they've realized they stepped in a bit of shit.

The petition for Obama has over 100k signatures now so he's obligated to make some sort of response. I wouldn't be surprised if he just mandated the public comment and allowed the DEA to continue though. I'm not even sure if he can stop it since it's now within the bureaucracy?

I would like to hear more about what Phuckingnutz said to Mr. Patterson (is he a politician of some kind??) and what happened.

Phuckingnutz: please gives us some details about your attempt to get Kratom to be thought of with more respect by authorities.

I would like to hear more about what Phuckingnutz said to Mr. Patterson (is he a politician of some kind??) and what happened.

Phuckingnutz: please gives us some details about your attempt to get Kratom to be thought of with more respect by authorities.
As I told Monk, I have called and left message an d will call again in a minute or two.
As I, also, told Monk I got that petition link and phone number from my Kratom source, but made it my own so as not to be seen as "sourcing".
I will edit in a minute after I have tried to reach Melvin again...Oh Melvin Patterson is the DEA spokesperson in charge of fielding Kratom related comments.

OK, tried Mr. Patterson again and got voice mail, again.
I will keep trying until he answers or calls me back, but I urge any and all to try him again and give your views on his voicemail...don't be rude, this guy is just doing fis job and is, maybe, an alright guy.
Lastly, I apologize for being misleading in my post, but I actually HAD tried to talk to him at that time and the other way would've been sourcing....I know, I know, I should've just said from get that the number came from my source, without divulging their names, but hindsight is 20/20 and I was pretty ripped at the time. So, again, my apologies.
Feel free to PM me for any addition info. I will re-post as soon as Melvin sees fit to take or return my calls.

Still no Melvin, as if anyone actually is concerned, but you should be, especially if you have opioid dependent friends who'll have to go back to the hard stuff when Kratom is no longer available. This shit is more serious than most people think, so please at least sign the petition. ^^^up there somewhere.

Last edited:
guess what? i just had a thought, a NOVEL IDEA !! youll never believe it, but i thought of a solution to drugs and medicines of dependancy that cause no other harm except for dependancy!! You ready for this? you ready to see the magic ingenious solution??

its that they be mass produced, widely available and cheap, so a person never runs out. . . and also pursuing neuropharmacology and technology that targets the mechanism be which one becomes tolerant and dependant! to disable the brain's ability to downregulate and internalize receptors so no tolerance and dependence exists -- my idea is to PURSUE that and put a large amount of resources and minds to work on it. That along side not running out.

The Wicked steal Health-Freedom and the wicked themselves dont suffer nor have anything to do with or know the people they steal health-freedom from and make suffer more . the wicked should suffer from their own evil instead of other people suffering from their evil. 100,000 people should sign a passage that invokes a spiritual reversing effect. whats wrong with pressing spiritual charges besides the fact that most people believe it doesnt exist? might be a test to see if it exists or not if 100,000 people do a reversing spell or a divine justice prayer, or both of these two separate things..

You can think of me as the biggest non-kratom user speaking on this subject on the side of keeping it unscheduled. you can also think of me as not using extra-weak and watered down vocabulary to describe things for what they are. If they are wicked, i will use the actual word "wicked" instead of "questionable" or "immoral", etc, while everyone else is being weak-minded, acting like the destruction of health-freedom is similar to a traffic jam, rained out sports event or paying a fine. the way people tralk, thats like how you speak of having to pay a terrible one-time fine or that there is a second-in-a-row bad traffic jam they are stuck in. people abused as children or branded with hot irons fare much better than some of the people who rely on Kratom if they lost their Kratom

look out for the usual psychological disinfo tactics, like "drug skeeing", "drug abusers", "getting high", "herbal heroin" -- you will always see ultra bizarre & dastardly disinfo tactics that use language as a tool of altering perception & feelings on something to an inaccurate representation that serves the original agenda of the wicked entity before the wicked entity even invented the phrases or terms to PsyOps Minds. to me it looks so stupid that it reads like satire, but the population is extremely gullible and dissociative, and so even disinfo that looks completely clownish is able to be printed and used. This is extremely bizarre, but so is everything else. The perception has already been long since changed to where false-dichotomies and false-debates with false-sides that "each have a point in their own right" are made to look real and reasonable. There are now things which are clear cut with a right & wrong easily defined being perceived as debatable or an argument. This is a powerful psychological disinfo tactic.

The Goal of the DEA is to increase pain & suffering. As it stands, life its self is a form of sick wicked evil slow torture, where no positive efforts bring any relief, no forms of self-help bring any relief, and no doctor care brings any relief no matter how many doctors are seen for how many years. also which has no effect on the suffering is no amount of desperately begging for divine-help just in case it exists. What the DEA's Job to do is: increase and add onto the suffering & wicked darkness of life, which is a torture chamber where a person exists as a body with 4 limbs that suffers, ages, decays and dies; but the person often procreates offspring before they drop dead, so that the off spring in turn can then suffer, age, decay & die; & have offspring that does the same, and so on; where they want the cycle to last forever with no ending and even speak of traveling to the stars to colonize before the sun burns out or some other disaster occurs.

So its the DEA's job to make sure that Health-Freedom is destroyed as a method to increase pain, suffering & torture. They want this to occur because they are demonic entities and this is simply what is programmed into them: Destroy Health-Freedom, do Authoritarianism; attack and kill people, wage war on the population and war on medical treatments and war on consciousness. To force someone to comply with Authoritarian policy by deadly for is a form of warfare. This warfare's sole purpose is to decrease your freedom, increase your pain & suffering, and increase covert profitting of street drugs to fund Unacknolwedged special access project & commit other acts of wicked darkness & evil.

Im the most powerful forum poster in the world in terms of directness, depth of truth, and support of that truth through proper use of english wording. So posting gives me anxiety; because it is surreal to be ranked #1 and it causes awkwardness. Do you see how Awkward and idiosyncratic my posts look? thats not enjoyable. But im afraid fully deprogramming one's self & expressing the truth using proper & direct english vocabulary is more important than me being embarrassed for looking so awkward and idiosyncratic

- Tone303, founder of Synostic Advanced Research & Paradigm Project (SARPS) and most powerful forum poster in the world.

P.S. -- Kratom's advantage over conventional opioids in people who do not tolerate them as well, particularly crohn's disease victims, is due to its lower intrinsic activity at Mu & Delta ;; and its Delta to Mu Affinity Ratio. I personally do not like Kratom that much; but people using it to lower their torture or to raise their consciousness to a higher level of wellbeing for important healthy recreation & enjoyment DO need Kratom and when their Kratom is taken away by the Dark Entities of AnguishingAuthoritarianism (DEA), there level of pain & suffering will increase with their level of wellbeing decreasing, which is exactly the goal of the Wicked Authoritarian Demons. If their goal is Authoritarianism, Destruction of Health-Freedom & Increasing the total pain & suffering of life; thats demons we are dealing with, not normal human beings with a regular normal consciousness and capacity for empathy. Sociopathic Demons Love Death-Worship & Destruction. They also love to role-play and pretend they are not at all wicked demonic psychopaths, put are a public service serving the American people to get bad drugs off the streets..

Remember these people sleep well at night and never suffer. They have never had a dysphoric feeling in their head-area before. They never had doctors inadaquately treat them so that they are forced to alternative medicine. They never had any depression or anxiety either, because significant depression & anxiety destroys the ability to go to college and to work a job. The person would have to lay down on the floor of the job instead of perform the job non-stop, because the depression would cause this. Real Actual Depression is far too much pain & suffering to be able to concentrate on and work a job, and DEA people have jobs with the DEA, so none of them have dysphooric-based neurologic depression.

Also, the Following things will increase with time, just as they have been constantly increasing for decades;; and the weak-minded methods used by people to stop them completely and utterly fail miserably; So this is what will continue to increase every year:

Authoritarianism
Size & Scope of Government
Pain & Suffering
Loss of Freedom
Sociopathy & Autism
Darkness & Evil
Satanic Rituals.

Lol, what do you mean? Letting these drugs be available and also getting more drugs in order to lower tolerance?
I am handling it as well as I can... In the past 4 days or so (from Friday until today) I have cut back probably more than I have in the past 3 months or so. I've gone through some withdrawal and discomfort.. I'm not going to lie. I still think I'm dependent on it but I'm trying to do days off between days on. I realized that my partner was significantly troubled by my use and inability to take breaks, so I really buckled down and realized that I don't ever want my relationship getting hurt by it. That was the eye opening moment.

As I told Monk, I have called and left message an d will call again in a minute or two.
As I, also, told Monk I got that petition link and phone number from my Kratom source, but made it my own so as not to be seen as "sourcing".
I will edit in a minute after I have tried to reach Melvin again...Oh Melvin Patterson is the DEA spokesperson in charge of fielding Kratom related comments.

OK, tried Mr. Patterson again and got voice mail, again.
I will keep trying until he answers or calls me back, but I urge any and all to try him again and give your views on his voicemail...don't be rude, this guy is just doing fis job and is, maybe, an alright guy.
Lastly, I apologize for being misleading in my post, but I actually HAD tried to talk to him at that time and the other way would've been sourcing....I know, I know, I should've just said from get that the number came from my source, without divulging their names, but hindsight is 20/20 and I was pretty ripped at the time. So, again, my apologies.
Feel free to PM me for any addition info. I will re-post as soon as Melvin sees fit to take or return my calls.

Still no Melvin, as if anyone actually is concerned, but you should be, especially if you have opioid dependent friends who'll have to go back to the hard stuff when Kratom is no longer available. This shit is more serious than most people think, so please at least sign the petition. ^^^up there somewhere.

That's great that you are trying, however, I very much doubt that guy will talk to any Kratom supporters or respond to any of their calls.

If he or they do I want to hear about it, but the DEA clearly doesn't give a shit.

Why would this guy care enough to talk to someone who wants to keep Kratom legal?

Why wouldn't he just ignore us?

I mean that seems to be what he's doing.

I got excited cause Felonius Monk made it sound like you got through but I guess you didn't.

This is so retarded. I miss the DEA of the '00s that only banned drugs after someone died from them. Kratom, schedule I ? What? At least it will remain legal here and I'll likely need a little of it, as I'm dropping my bupe dose slowly, doing 8mg, 10mg, 8mg, 10mg etc. because we don't have strips only pills and can't be scripted 9mg. My appointment to renew my script is this week, I think I'll need another month of bouncing doses, or if they can, do another 2 weeks of that and 3 weeks at 8mg and see what happens. But when I'm taking 1mg, bali red kratom is the most opiate like, right?

Obama's policy is like, "k, legalize weed by state you dipshits, you know I was a stoner for decades. But I take away everything else LOL."

Last edited:
I have to say, people who use different natural substance, coming together to put momentum on what we believe, has been eye opening and touching. I have always said kratom has a good positive momentum on its side. It's done mostly good. Yeah man! Keep it going. Eventually all plants will be legal. May take a little time and possibly a step or two backwards, but from that high mountain top I see freedom. MLK envisioned children of all color playing together when it seemed impossible. I came home from work today and kids of all ethnic backgrounds were playing in the street. That started as a vision.

I am glad there are people that think alike on certain subjects. There is power in that. And outlawing a tree leaf that has done mostly good is not what most people want.

Keep the faith and the vision all!

Obama's policy is like, "k, legalize weed by state you dipshits, you know I was a stoner for decades. But I take away everything else LOL."

I can't be sure if this is facetious. For those who aren't clear on USA's politics, this isn't actually how it works. Obama could step in and TRY to oppose what the DEA is doing, but it would tarnish his legacy a helluva lot and holds no benefit (for him).

That's great that you are trying, however, I very much doubt that guy will talk to any Kratom supporters or respond to any of their calls.

If he or they do I want to hear about it, but the DEA clearly doesn't give a shit.

Why would this guy care enough to talk to someone who wants to keep Kratom legal?

Why wouldn't he just ignore us?

I mean that seems to be what he's doing.

I got excited cause Felonius Monk made it sound like you got through but I guess you didn't.

No, I have tried the guy a ton of times and, as you said, he's not as receptive to fielding Kratom calls as my vendor lead me to believe.
My vendor was the one who'd spoken with the guy and had said that he as open-minded and all that.
The latest I've gotten makes it sound as though there will be more talk before/if the ban goes into affect.Here are a couple links and some info...Disclaimer: These links and this story are not my own and are from a Kratom vendor and their sources.

Moderators: I think I was able to get all of the sourcing items out of this post, if not, my apologies.

Discount and DEA Ban Update

Thank you to all who have taken action in the face of the proposed DEA Kratom ban.

We're offering an additional 5% discount for the next 24 hours good for everything on the site. Simply use code: 5offnowat checkout. The discount will apply to the entire purchase.

DEA Ban Update
The petition quickly accomplished its 100,000 signature goal so we are now waiting on a White House response. There was also a successful Kratom demonstration on the 13th with hundreds of supporters in front of the White House.

In addition, The Center for Regulatory Effectiveness (CRE) released an lengthy letter to the DEA and highlighted the significant inconsistencies of the proposed ban and began an investigation into the scheduling process. This is a very influential DC based organization that has direct contacts with many politicians; it offers a hopeful development as we oppose the emergency scheduling of kratom. You can read the full letter at the link below:
http://www.thecre.com/forum11/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CRE-DEA-Kratom-1.pdf

Action Items To Do Now:

• Comment on the CRE website by following the link below:
The CRE said that more comments improve exposure and increase leverage on federal regulators. A CRE spokesperson noted that this issue has received more comments than any other in their history as an organization, let's keep them flooding in!
http://www.thecre.com/forum8/?p=29

• Contact your Senators and Representatives, use links below to find contact info:
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
http://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
  • Contact Assistant Secretary of Health:
Karen B. Desalvo @ [email protected]
  • Donate to the American Kratom Association here:
https://americankratomassociation.nationbuilder.com/donate

Please donate, the alternative is a banned substance that will, on the black market, cost 100 times what a donation now will cost. And we all know that if it is ever scheduled that it will NEVER come off the list, please give a small amount..." a stitch in time" and all that.

Stay tuned for more updates and information!

Last edited:
people have... even died from it.

Nope. Not Kratom alone. Overdose? Sure, you can overdose on any substance, but taking too much kratom is not fatal. Nobody has died directly from kratom use.

Although, I agree Kratom is addictive. But it's sure as hell a lot better than Methodone maintenance. I can keep my life together whilst being addicted to Kratom. Unlike alcohol and most hard drugs. Kratom is very safe. Especially in comparison to other legal substances (alcohol and cigarettes). The only reason it will be scheduled is due to lobbying. There is no logical reason to outlaw it, and it is absolutely wrong of the DEA to do so.

Last edited:
Kratom is extremely addictive, and it basically is an opiate. I have friends who mistakenly bought into the hype that it was harmless, not nearly as addictive as oxy, heroin, etc. or that it can be safely used to manage pain or get someone off opiates.

They are all addicted to Kratom and this is just a substitute addiction for them. Many have relapsed on heroin, oxy, or whatever opiate they were trying to get sober from.

Kratom itself is not safe. Different types or strains of it effect people differently, and people react to it at different doses, and people have overdosed and even died from it.

BULLSHIT.

Kratom without the addition of any other substances has NEVER been proven to kill anyone.

Kratom is addictve, BUT it is far FAR less addictive than any of the other opiates you mentioned.

Kratom should remain legal, and you sound like you probably work for the DEA.

Have you ever used it before??

To think that Kratom SHOULDN'T stay legal is retarded and you are speaking ill of it at a time it really needs support.

It's helped MANY people get off heroin, and is in general a relatively safe substance.

Congressmen Pocan (D-WIS) and Salmon (R-AZ) have drafted a letter to stop the ban
Congressmen Pocan (D-WIS) and Salmon (R-AZ) have drafted a letter to stop the ban (copy of the letter here). We can save Kratom but we need your urgent help! Congressmen Mark Pocan and Matt

Salmon have drafted a "Dear Colleague" letter to stop the ban and they need your local Congressmen to sign the letter and support it as well. If it gets enough support, we will win this battle!

If you care about Kratom, it is very important to take action and urge your local representative to sign the "Pocan-Salmon Dear Colleague Letter". Follow the steps below to make an impact and urge
your local representative to sign. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THIS ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH. The letter is to be distributed early in the week and Pocan/Salmon have asked kratom
supporters to take action ASAP. Time is of the essence. This letter will determine the fate of Kratom in our country. Lookup your local Congressman with your zip code by using this link. http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Call (202) 224-3121 and ask to be connected to your local Congressman's office. It is not uncommon for an intern to answer these phone calls. Do not be nervous! Keep in mind that these people generally WANT to hear from their constituents and these phone calls are important. Explain that you would like your congressman to sign the "Pocan-Salmon Dear Colleague Letter" in support of Kratom for whatever personal reasons you choose. As a word of advice, be polite, keep it short and stick to the facts. Do not go off on a tangent about conspiracy theories. Keep in mind, it is this Congressman's job to represent YOU and if they want your support they need to do just that.

From AKA Director Susan Ash:

We have some great news that needs urgent action BY 5pm ET TUESDAY! We, with our lobbyist's help, have found some champions in Congress to write a bipartisan "Dear Colleague" letter asking the DEA to slow down this process. They are Congressmen Pocan of WI, who I met with the night before the March, and Salmon of AZ.

The letter asks, among other things, that the Director of OMB and Acting Director of the DEA delay a final decision on the placement of Kratom as a schedule I, provide ample time for public comment on this significant decision, and resolve any inconsistencies with other Federal Agencies regarding the use of Kratom. Click HERE to see the letter.

So this is what we need you to do!!! Find your Rep here and e-mail them over the weekend! http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/ Then use the number below to call YOUR representative first thing Monday morning. Tell them you are a responsible adult consumer of Kratom for help with ______ (ailment) and ask that they please contact Congressman Pocan's office to sign-on to the Pocan/Salmon Dear Colleague letter on this issue.

To call your Member of Congress:
US Capitol Switchboard (202) 224-3121
On a side note, we are just shy of a quarter of the way to our goal of $400,000 needed to pay for our powerful law (Hogan and Lovells), lobby (Upstream Consulting) and PR (Hastings Group) firms! If you would like to make a larger donation directly to this unified team we pulled together with the BLD/BEA, please add a note to your donation that it is for the Unified Campaign*. We will be distributing our plan of action involving all 3 firms early this week. Otherwise, your donation will go to keeping the AKA's "doors" open. Thank you to all who have donated thus far!

*If larger donors feel more comfortable donating to an escrow account for the Unified Campaign, that will be set up by Monday.

Click HERE to donate

American Kratom Association
http://www.americankratom.org/

Copyright © 2016 Kratora, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have purchased a product from us.

Our mailing address is:
Kratora1141 Catalina Dr. #106
Livermore, Ca 94550

Add us to your address book

Last edited:
Kratom is extremely addictive, and it basically is an opiate. I have friends who mistakenly bought into the hype that it was harmless, not nearly as addictive as oxy, heroin, etc. or that it can be safely used to manage pain or get someone off opiates.

They are all addicted to Kratom and this is just a substitute addiction for them. Many have relapsed on heroin, oxy, or whatever opiate they were trying to get sober from.

Kratom itself is not safe. Different types or strains of it effect people differently, and people react to it at different doses, and people have overdosed and even died from it.

Alpha, I'm a long time Kratom user and, yes, it does have it's own little jones attached to it, for me at least, BUT it has NEVER caused a death and the alternative to my LITTLE Kratom jones is a BIG jones from some other truly deadly substance.
Of course it hits opioid receptors and it wouldn't work for shit otherwise, However; it, in itself, is not a true opioid and has never killed anyone.
I could go over this shit until blue in the face, but the evidence speaks for itself...THE GOOD FAR OUTWEIGHS THE BAD WHERE KRATOM IS CONCERNED...PERIOD!
So come back to earth and and get your facts straight.