• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom Strains? - Bentuangie Tropical Blast ? Deep Jungle? Hulu Kapuas Red?

Seriously , you should stay away from kratom branded with any sort of buzz word. It's like the guy who sells you a light sack of weed and as you look at it he says "it weighs, it's just really compressed" Same type of bs.

Be like the guy who doesn't get duped by vendor bs :)

second what Picnic_Johnson told you. stay away from the hype. the medicine is good, no need to hype. for me the plain powdered leaf has been beautiful. ~ frankly for energetic, really high energy buzz, look for the white vein. for sedation, opiate feel, and pain look for the red vein. the green vein for me has a bit of both. ~ i've been using it daily for about a year now. generally mix red and green. keep it simple seems to be best for kratom. i like the Bali strains.

btw right now there are prohibition laws against kratom going into committee (first step to legal) in new york, florida and georgia. a real fucking disaster. american kratom association is on top of it ~ get in touch with them to help out.