• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom Strains? - Bentuangie Tropical Blast ? Deep Jungle? Hulu Kapuas Red?

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Hi, I am currently a conessieur of Kratom I would say, but I am unable to find information on what they strains really are and what they fall under in terms of use.. Pain Killer, Sedation, Mind Enhancing, Energizing ?

The strains are Bentuangie Tropical Blast, Deep Jungle Reserve and Hulu Kapuas Red.

If anyone could provide some more information on these strains or names that would be great, I am wondering if I should try them out.

On an unrelated note, I am wanting to purchase 'Riau' Kratom, but the site that I order from.. strangely does not have the strain "Riau" ? I am looking for painkilling properties, my dad has shoulder pain and he is stubborn when it comes to medication and physical therapy. He tried some of my Borneo but didn't help much with pain, just more sedating and 'dizzy' feeling he said :p .

Would the strain 'Riau' be called something else or under a different name? I read that Riau was the best pain killing strain , which is why I am asking.. unless there is another strain that is better?

http://www.kratomeffects.co.uk/strains

I prefer Bali, best overall opiate type high in my opinion. Painkilling effects, sedation. Mixing that half and half with Maeng Da adds a bit of an energizing feeling to it also, as I've recently discovered.

I think Deep Jungle is the same as Indo, haven't heard shining reviews about it like i have the other ones.

Any kratom will be an opiate painkiller though, i'd stick to the popular types.

welcome aboard, im riding the kratom train as we speak, i have meang da power and he through in a sample of meang da +

this stuff really has blown my socks off

funny the way i discovered it was i walked into a head shop looking for some tapers to guage up, i saw the kratom caps and said fuck it so i bought them

its been a wrap ever since

im now consuming the pure powders:sus: and saving tons of cash

I haven't had a good experience with Bali, though I'll have to try it again at one point. Red veins are usually more sedating I think--at least where Thai is concerned. Malay meant da is more of an energetic, empathogenic euphoria. I've found I'm not too particular about any strain yet, they all do their job well. Unless you'll be busy, then Malay or Indo is preferred. It won't take long to experiment with all the various strains and find what you like best. Descriptions can't do the feelings justice, IMO.

Im not sure about the other two strains in the title but my (ex)supplier lists "deep jungle" in the bali section. Ive personally tried it and it seemed similar to bali but tasted way worse and wasnt quite as effective. The only Riau Ive heard of is green riau(sp?) and while Ive never tried it Ive heard several people say its one of the worst strains they tried. Its strange, bali is the cheapest kratom but for me it is by far the most effective. I would take a half pound of bali over a full pound of maeng da anyday.

http://www.kratomeffects.co.uk/strains

I prefer Bali, best overall opiate type high in my opinion. Painkilling effects, sedation. Mixing that half and half with Maeng Da adds a bit of an energizing feeling to it also, as I've recently discovered.

I think Deep Jungle is the same as Indo, haven't heard shining reviews about it like i have the other ones.

Any kratom will be an opiate painkiller though, i'd stick to the popular types.

yepems. I've had red strain, malaysian, indo's, maeng da, even some sudanese shit once, and bali is my personal favorite. Whole leaf bali freshly blended in a coffee grinder, and ~2-3g in a small cup of youghurt, is my favorite strain/roa. All the others were interesting, and they each had their own shining points, but bali is perfect for me, at least the bali from my vendor.

I'd steer clear of anything that sounds fancy, as its probably just marketing bs. Not to say theres not much variety in strains, but hulu kapas red, or bentuangie tropical blast sounds sketchy as fuck to me. Buy from the vendors that don't put fancy names on their products to sell them, in lieu of relying on the effects their quality products give and the faithful customers that apppreciate the no marketing BS approach.

strange; i always order 100g of maeng da and 100g of bali and the maeng da is gone long before the bali is. I really enjoy the energy, focus and lower dose to consume. Bali isn't bad but for sedating i prefer borneo red vein, not a big difference though.

Im actually on about 6 grams betuangle right now ...."superior betuangle powder" . I have been using kratom regularly for 2+ years and have tried dozens of vendors and even more strains.... I find bali to be the most sedating/painkilling with the exception of a few odd strains Ive tried. red Borneo and bali are my favorites, bali is more simple while borneo is a more complex red. Maeng da is very smooth and often quite complex but definatly a the best of both worlds considering you've got a true MD strain....

Now the reason Im writing is bc I did a search to find out what type this betuangie is. its EXTREMEMLY POTENT. 1-2 grams is a moderate buzz as potent as 5-6 grams of a good bali. But this buzz is very cocaine like....I have never come across a plain leaf this potent and with such a complex stimulating effect. Its very very comparable to a light cocaine buzz...on top of that this strain has LEGS. Outlasting any strain Ive ever had. Now the only problem I see here with this one is the more you consume the less you feel the sedative effects which is the opposite of most kratom. On top of all this this kratom actually is giving me color intensity/saturation, enhanced visualization like Ive never experienced with any kratom and Ive tried every strain Ive been able to find. Dare I say this ones MILDLY psychedelic? This one would be perfect if the analgesic effects strengthen with higher doses but strangely the stimulation does instead and can get uncomfortable with too high of a dose. This by far is the most unique strain Ive had and definitely belongs in my herbal arsenal but I cant see myself using it more than once in a while. This ones THAT different from any kratom Ive tried. Its like a whole different species. It has a unique euphoria to it and with the right dosage its a very pleasant experience. For a stimulating strain I will give it 7/10. I would still like to know what color vein this one is

Ive heard the bentuangie is quite a superior strain.bentuangie is just the place where they found this particular strain.i actually have 10g's of it i got as a sample along with 10g of vietnam strain...neither of which i have had a chance to try yet.
Im actually a bit hesitant in trying anymore kratom at all until i can get me some pepto bismol.because i have a gall bladder problem.i was told my gallbbladder dont empty all the way wen i eat...
But last tiñe i had kratom i had bad poop attacks.and my burps smelt like eggs whixh happens everytime i eat something thats too muxh for my stimach.to handle.but i think the poop attacks and burps cud have been from days prior to using the kratom.i was eating pretty fatty food amd i had some shots if whiskey....which im not supposed to have ANY alcohol at all.
But i will be trying kratom soon.i am slowly dropping my suboxone dose down.im bouncing between .25mg and .50-1mg a day.but sometimes i have to take some at.nighy.but i am trying to keep it to a minimum.
I was thinking of trying kratom while i was still on my low dose.of suboxone.but i dont know how much will be blocked.i am trying to jump off the subs,but.its proving to be quite difficult.i been in subs for 2-3 yrs now.but i have been on opiates constanly from 09-14.and with a stint in rehab in the 08.amd before that i was doing dope from id say 06-08....so ive been on opiates for a while.so i think it will take alot on my part to completely off opiates.
I want to be off so bad.so im hoping to utilize kratom to help jump off the suboxone.
Anyways i have a couple 10g samples,all different strains.id say 4 seperate 10g samples amd an oz of red bali i believe.
My only other priblem with kratom is taste.i know i can encapsulate them.but i was thinkin of making my own extraxt/resin in order to reduce the amount of kratom that will be in my stomach.and so its easier to store.
I hear sum of u guys taking inly 2-3 grams? Is that really enuff to feelte effect,especially for someone like me.because the time i had priblems with my stomach.i had.T&W about 2-3 heaping tablespoons.which i think was about 10gms.and mayne.it was just too much for my poor stomach,and my gallbladder mustve dumped.more bile in my system.idk im rambling.i just wana get off my subs.completely.

^ I don't know about more potent stuff (like morphine, heroin, etc) as I've never tried that, but in my opinion, Kratom is much better than Tramadol and almost as good as Dihydrocodeine (my fave opioid). Opioids in moderate amounts tend to be "mild" in general.

Not everyone is a heavy opioid addict, it seems that some people forget that. For those who don't abuse opioids, kratom can be very intense! Sometimes unpleasantly so...

^ I don't know about more potent stuff (like morphine, heroin, etc) as I've never tried that, but in my opinion, Kratom is much better than Tramadol and almost as good as Dihydrocodeine (my fave opioid). Opioids in moderate amounts tend to be "mild" in general.

YES, most definitely so! If you don´t have the terrible tolerance some of us unfortunately ended up having.
Do what you feel it´s working. Capt. Kratom is very right about it. I couldn´t have said it better.
I actually did not..
Kratom will be safer to use and you can adjust the dose.
Be well.

Now the reason Im writing is bc I did a search to find out what type this betuangie is. its EXTREMEMLY POTENT.

I bought this strain on your recommendation and I was not disappointed. This is powerful stuff. I feel like I'm on an extract or enhanced kratom. My girlfriend can't get high on kratom unless it's enhanced, but she's feeling this one. Superior, indeed!

This is an old thread but if you get the real UEI you will feel it. First time I took proper UEI it had me nodding harder than any shot of dope. I passed out with my face in a junior bacon double cheeseburger at a Wendy's in Seattle only to be woken by the manager asking me to 'please leave'. I jumped in my convertible red mustang (it was a rental) and got the hell back to my hotel room fast. I totally underestimated the power of that shit.

I like UEI but this stuff is surprisingly close in potency, although it's way more toward the stimulant end. It's a great value.

I know this an older thread but I have to post. I have been on kratom for close to a year. I'm pretty steady with my vendors, I have only two I keep in rotation but, I have to agree bentuangie is some potent stuff. It's not a strain either of my two stock but I had it in a small batch when I first started using kratom and at that stage in my usage it blew me away. I stay with reds mostly and a couple greens but the bentuangie is really in a class by itself. When I started using kratom everyone was like maeng da is pimp grade and I'm not discrediting it but bentuangie blows the maeng da out of the park.

ALL strains are garbage. If you are in the West you generally get Kratom that is sourced from 1 of 2 wholesalers, one based on Java (2 English guys) and Mindanao in the Southern Philippines (me). When we sell leaf all sorts of nefarious characters buy from our wholesale brokers. They make up all kinds of bullshi*e, adding meaningless labels. Since there is no way to maximise allaloidal content amd since content varies within a single leaf it is impossible to market a consistent quality leaf. If you like one thing over another it is probably be because they arent changing their mode of preperation, not because of some phoney name like "Orangutang Arse Orange" or whatever.

Al-ladden:
This is an old thread but thought I would try anyway... I want to try the " bentuangle powder" that make you like what you stated above- string and energizing- I am reading it's only sedating... Where can I find what you got!!

This is an old thread but thought I would try anyway... I want to try the " bentuangle powder" that make you like what you stated above- string and energizing- I am reading it's only sedating... Where can I find what you got!!