• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was an opiate addict for many years then got clean and i noticed that alcohol didnt give me any good effects..i didt get any pleasure or euphoria or much of any mood boost fro alcohol..it didnt matter if i was drinking beer or vodka, i would just feel fuzzy and sloppy on alcohol whereas in the past(before opiates) i would get empathetic, very energetic, just in a great overall mood...now, i drink alcohol and just feel worse..it really sucks and im not sure what happened..

I am in a sort of similar situation. I was a heavy alcohol abuser for about 4 years and then switched over to kratom which I have been using for about a year and a half. I've attempted drinking a few times since I started kratom and all it does is make me dizzy and sick. I used to get amazing euphoria and relaxation when I was abusing alcohol and for some reason now it literally has zero positive effects on me. I really can't understand it to be honest.

I'm not sure if it is as simple as opiates negating the positive effects of alcohol though, because many people are and have been poly-abusers of alcohol and opiates.

I have the same issue and was told this:

"Alcohol causes endorphin release indirectly. Thats why opiate antagonists are used to treat alcoholism, they take the euphoria out of drinking.
Using opiates down-regulates opiate receptors so alcohol doesn't have as much of an effect on them and you don't get a buzz"

maybe its permanent down-regulation??

If this is supposed to mean that you can't enjoy alcohol while on opiates, either Kratom or others, it's not true for me.

In fact, I am one of the few people who enjoys drinking on Kratom.

I don't usually do it and I DO find that Kratom strongly decreases my cravings for alcohol which is very nice, but the few times I have drank on Kratom I've GREATLY enjoyed it.

I remember one time when I was brand new to Kratom I went to a brewery for a beer tasting and the euphoria from mixing quality beer with Kratom while sitting out in the sunshine was INCREDIBLE.

I have also enjoyed drinking wine on UEI Kratom extract.

It doesn't make me feel at all sick to drink on Kratom, and unlike other strong opiates it doesn't really depress your respiration so it is safe.

One of the best highs I have ever had in my life was getting drunk on red wine and whiskey while on a mixture of Green Malay and Bali Kratom along with some strong coffee while smoking and vaping some good weed and doing balloons of nitrous.

The combo of Kratom, booze and weed and caffeine is straight up PARTY material lol.

You've got your opiate, your stimulant, your depressant and your weed.

Covers pretty much all your bases.

Just an observation but does anyone else here feel like the combo of plain leaf Kratom and Phenibut feels A LOT like taking a Kratom extract like UEI??

I don't do Phenibut much and I have only done UEI twice but the INSANE euphoria of the Kratom + Phenibut combo is quite a bit like UEI and even a little bit like a more stimulated version of an Oxycodone high...but not quite as much, closer to the Kratom extract feeling.

I am wondering if anyone here has ever combined Kratom extract like UEI with Phenibut or Oxycodone or Hydrocodine with Phenibut and if so how that feels???

I REALLY look forward to mixing UEI/Kratom extract with Phenibut and seeing how intense the high is.

In theory would it even be safe to mix Oxycodone/Hydrocodone with Phenibut due to the possibility of respiratory depression??

Phenibut isn't a straight up benzo and I haven't found it to be a serious depressant so far, in fact to me it feels like more of a stimulant than a depressant.

I'd imagine that Kratom extract + Phenibut wouldn't be TOO dangerous as even Kratom extracts seem not to depress breathing quite like pure opiates but I'm not sure about the Oxy/Hydro combo.

Last weekend I had some of the most intense euphoria of my LIFE by taking a bunch of Green Malay Kratom and a little bali along with some Phenibut and strong coffee and then I went to the gym on the whole combo and lifted weights HARD.

As everyone knows, lifting releases endorphins by itself and gives you a high so once I was done I can only describe the combo of Kratom + Phenibut + caffeine + endorphin release from excercise as ALMOST OVERWHELMINGLY BLISSED OUT!!

Then I sat there switching back and forth between cups of Kombucha mixed with Rooibos and Rhodiola extract and Kava tea mixed with Chamomile and just got fucking higher and higher.

I would have LOVED to have seen how a little bit of quality weed plus some hits of nitrous would have added to it and that would have probably made it the best high ever. Maybe even throw in a few shrooms for added effect hehe.

GREAT combo though.

If this is supposed to mean that you can't enjoy alcohol while on opiates, either Kratom or others, it's not true for me.

In fact, I am one of the few people who enjoys drinking on Kratom.

I don't usually do it and I DO find that Kratom strongly decreases my cravings for alcohol which is very nice, but the few times I have drank on Kratom I've GREATLY enjoyed it.

I remember one time when I was brand new to Kratom I went to a brewery for a beer tasting and the euphoria from mixing quality beer with Kratom while sitting out in the sunshine was INCREDIBLE.

I have also enjoyed drinking wine on UEI Kratom extract.

It doesn't make me feel at all sick to drink on Kratom, and unlike other strong opiates it doesn't really depress your respiration so it is safe.

One of the best highs I have ever had in my life was getting drunk on red wine and whiskey while on a mixture of Green Malay and Bali Kratom along with some strong coffee while smoking and vaping some good weed and doing balloons of nitrous.

The combo of Kratom, booze and weed and caffeine is straight up PARTY material lol.

You've got your opiate, your stimulant, your depressant and your weed.

Covers pretty much all your bases.

this is after opiate use, getting clean. for some we dont enjoy alcohol anymore. its not because we found a better drug, it literally has no effect. no euphoria or buzz. i can drink a bottle of vodka and be sick, yet feel no buzz at all

this is after opiate use, getting clean. for some we dont enjoy alcohol anymore. its not because we found a better drug, it literally has no effect. no euphoria or buzz. i can drink a bottle of vodka and be sick, yet feel no buzz at all

You mean like somehow AFTER alcohol addiction Kratom had the effect of making you no longer want alcohol?

Interesting.

I wonder what causes that effect more so than if you weren't addicted to booze.

But I think it also reduces alcohol cravings for many people anyway.

You mean like somehow AFTER alcohol addiction Kratom had the effect of making you no longer want alcohol?

Interesting.

I wonder what causes that effect more so than if you weren't addicted to booze.

But I think it also reduces alcohol cravings for many people anyway.

no, not alcohol addiction, opiate addiction ruins alcohol. it down-regulates opiate receptors which means alcohol has no buzz, i dont know if this is permanent or not though

I am in a sort of similar situation. I was a heavy alcohol abuser for about 4 years and then switched over to kratom which I have been using for about a year and a half. I've attempted drinking a few times since I started kratom and all it does is make me dizzy and sick. I used to get amazing euphoria and relaxation when I was abusing alcohol and for some reason now it literally has zero positive effects on me. I really can't understand it to be honest.

I'm not sure if it is as simple as opiates negating the positive effects of alcohol though, because many people are and have been poly-abusers of alcohol and opiates.

i agree, it isnt that simple as i know opiate addicts who got clean and now occasionally still drink and enjoy it...with me, there is honestly zero benefit to me drinking alcohol..it might reduce anxiety but at the cost of memory disruption and sloppiness..im not sure what happened in my brain chemistry but its veru unfortunate as there are times i wish i could just have a few beers or shots and enjoy it...alcohol is so socially acceptable!arrgghh

Kratom definitely is not a sexual enhancer by any means..i didnt expect it to be but damn, it really dampens sexual desire and ability for me..i guess its the typical opiate nature..

mycophile-the only way to test your theory is to go without caffeine or as much when u take kratom..

yep, i was clean from opiates and all drugs, including caffeine for 16 months and one night at a bachelor party decided to drink some alcohol..i was expecting to get a great buzz but instead i just got a washed out, lethargic feeling and a minor headache to go with it..i was very bummed out..

yep, i was clean from opiates and all drugs, including caffeine for 16 months and one night at a bachelor party decided to drink some alcohol..i was expecting to get a great buzz but instead i just got a washed out, lethargic feeling and a minor headache to go with it..i was very bummed out..

yeah tell me about it, jeez its completely ruined now. wether our opiate receptors are desensitized/permanent down-regulation, i think we're screwed for life :/

damn im still amazed at Kratoms pain-killing effects..3-4 grams of kratom and any pain i have is gone!it even for works for DOMS, delayed onset muscle soreness..from what i remember, when i used to take oxy or vicoden, it never worked for that type of pain..

oh and the appetite suppression is also great...

anyone here have a favorite strain that they use for going out and socializing?do you use any other drugs alongside kratom for a fun night out?im still trying to find the right thing to go with kratom for a fun night out since alcohol doesnt work

A bit of an update from my previous post; I've continued with kratom since then, as well as had a pretty hefty powdered poppy experience, plus an unfortunately underdosed one in which I felt nothing (oh well).
And, tonight, I've had around eight drinks and am not feeling anything. A slight fuzziness, I guess, but nothing *nearing* what I'd normally feel from 8+ drinks (I'm a bit of a lightweight and 5-6 drinks is usually a pretty nice buzz for me, plus I haven't drank in around two weeks).
So I guess the stuff about kratom and opiates in general sort of desensitizing you to alcohol is true. Bummer.

Last edited:
Anyone have had any experience with Kra thum khok (Mitragyna hirsuta) whether or not in the form of 50x extract? any reports would be appreciated. :)

Also, with Maeng Da Kratom powdered leaf, how many grams of it would be enough to keep me well? For example, how many do I need to have the dose equivalency of roughly 30 mg of Oxycodone? Any input would be welcome & thanks in advantage,,,

--» Peace o/

anyone here have a favorite strain that they use for going out and socializing?do you use any other drugs alongside kratom for a fun night out?im still trying to find the right thing to go with kratom for a fun night out since alcohol doesnt work

Not a favorite strain but I like to have one(!) drink and smoke a small amount of weed when I go out on Kratom. All low dose makes it pleasurable for me. Any more alcohol or weed would be unpleasant.
~
Another thing: Since I am switching around between low doses of Bupe and Kratom I experienced some kind of synergy. While Bupe definitely blocks the opioid effects of Kratom, the stimulation seems to add to the one Bupe giyes you. It is a highly productive feeling where I can immerse myself into any work or project for hours.

I really hope I can use this to kick the Bupe for good now though...

Hey guys - I'm a total noob but would someone mind sending me a message and tell me how to post a new thread!??
Thank you!

Also, with Maeng Da Kratom powdered leaf, how many grams of it would be enough to keep me well? For example, how many do I need to have the dose equivalency of roughly 30 mg of Oxycodone? Any input would be welcome & thanks in advantage,,,
--» Peace o/

It's hard to say for sure, but when I used Kratom to kick smack (tar) I would generally need around 9-10 grams to get me well--not good or happy, but well.
It's strange tho, I have a huge opiate tolerance and always have, but my Kratom tolerance has stayed pretty low compared to most
It really depends on the strain, the supplier, and your personal physiology.

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated. :)

9 to 10 grams seems like a high dose to me, but I will probably space out doses taking a couple grams every hour or so. I have 5 strains (of which Maeng Da, Thai and Bali resin extract comes to mind) coming in the mail due to arrive Tuesday so looking forward to experiment with good old Kratom again. :)

--» Peace o/

So I've been using kratom for a while now and one way my experience seems to have been unlike many other users is that I have never felt truly stimulated by plain leaf kratom. I've tried a few types including maeng da, white and green vein Borneo, Maylasian, Thai, and Bali, of which the Bali I use most frequently. Aside from the stimulation that I get from all opiates purely because they are my DoC and I love 'em, I have never experienced any similarities to speed/coke or even a high dose of caffeine.

I tried UEI for the first time two weeks ago and absolutely loved it. If plain leaf is a carpet bomb that gets a piece of your opioid receptors among many other things, then UEI is a laser guided smart bomb straight into your mu receptors. Very synthetic "feel" to it. A 3 gram dose felt just about as nice as I recall a crushed oxy 80 felt back when I was relatively new to opioids. I felt no real stimulation and I was in sedated, opiated bliss and after the peak it seemed to wear off pleasantly slow.

I received my six gram batch (which is a gram more than I bought) of Oxindole Enhanced Bali today and after going in to work on a project for a while I took a two gram dose about two hours ago. To be perfectly frank, if my pupils weren't tiny I would swear I was on a moderate dose of amphetamine. There are definitely opioid notes in the background but stimulation is by far the dominant effect at the moment. It is not at all unpleasant (quite the opposite), although getting an amphetamine high when you are not expecting one is a slightly strange experience. The bruxism is quite bad at the moment, as well as the anorexiant effects - both are very common occurrences for me when I used to use the more common stimulants.

I am 99.9% sure that I bought the OEB from the correct vendor - as far as I know they are the only ones who sell it. The stimulation is starting to wear off now, I started typing this post like an hour ago and I keep getting sidetracked talking with people, it's very enjoyable right now. I have to say I definitely prefer UEI, although I don't plan on getting any more extracts for a while. I would be interested to know if anyone else has ever gotten such a heavy stimulant effect from OEB. Other than that, thank you for reading. :D I generally don't make many long posts but I generally don't use stimulants either. =D

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your experience. For me personally Kratom provides physical/recreational stimulation but no conscientiousness (i.e. clean, dysphoric drive) as dopamine releasing substances do. Kratom enhances your natural characteristics without providing that purely artificial boost from synthetic stimulants. In my view Kratom impairs purely rational thinking while enhancing creative thought processes.

You said, those oxindole enhanced extracts feel like amphetamines (actually completely unlikely unless laced). Then my questions would be, how experienced are you with amphetamines and whether there are strains (plain leaf), that have a high natural amount of oxindoles ? I won't buy extracts because of precautional measures.

As I said I generally stay away from stims now but in my past I have done copious amounts of MDMA, coke (good coke), adderall and Ritalin - enough to be able to recognize a stimulant high if that is what you mean.

I'm just as surprised as you that I got this effect, and if it is laced that would be very concerning as I purchased it from one of the most reliable vendors on the web.

Now that it's been a while I can also say that it seemed quite light on the opioid effects in general. I had half expected the stimulant high to fade away and an opioid sedation to replace it but that did not, or has not yet at least, happened. So far it just feels more like a relatively gentle stim come-down.

Man, that sounds too good to be true. When was the last time you tried adderall (moderate dose) ? I still believe it is artificially enriched (instead of just select the best parts of the extract as advertized) when I read you report. I am pretty experienced with every strain (plain leaf), and there have been very stimulating ones (like BWV or Indo-strains), but it was always pure physical stimulation. Kratom is for me is far superior as a recreational substance compared to boring stimulants but it does not artificially tilt your dopaminergic pathways like the synthesized ones do.

Can anybody chime in and provide anecdotal infos about oxindoles ? Pharmacokinetics for starters aso

Status
Not open for further replies.