• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Kratom+ ice

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
I take kratom daily. I used to play with ice occasionally. I haven't smoked any since I've been taking kratom. I took my usual 4 grams this morning but ended up buying some ice later n the day. I haven't taken my evening kratom dose and have already smoked some of the ice. Would I be safe going on and taking my evening dose? Has anyone got any experience with this combo?

I have never used ice, but kratom is rather weak and I presume it's half life is not long enough for its effect to still last from morning. 4 grams is a small dose that did not work on me personally even before I had an opiate tolerance.

Additionally, kratom is an opiate (so I guess you could say a "depressant") and ice is a stimulant, so in the context that you describe I think they are safe to combine.

Honestly if you I would use ice I would not even be concerned about having taken some K, ice sounds insanely more dangerous to me on its own

TLDR; you should be safe, but I say that in theory as I have never used the combo myself

I might Well work but be prepared to use industrial amounts of kratom throughout the night so that the meth doesn't overpower it in potency and duration.

And hope you have a stomach of iron since that stuff tastes rank and you have keep downing it copies amounts through the night.

I've never been bothered by the taste. I usually make a tea w chamomile ACV honey stevia and turmeric. Lol. I guess I do have an iron stomach. I took my dose and it seems to have smoothed out.

Okay so its meth--good.. wait maybe not good actually. There's no interaction between the two drugs. I've taken huge doses of stimulants to tweak out of my mind with the pharma ones. Kratom works very well for very bad crashes especially. Anyone who will continue to use kratom for stimulant comedowns (like I did and still do lol), I'm bound to think that to degrees anyone would become dependent on kratom for this use in particular. Even if you use kratom daily, your doses of kratom will need to be a lot higher than usual for stimulant crashes. Stimulant crashes regardless cause one to not feel opiates in general as well as if you did not do any stimulants prior.. This is fine for kratom since you cannot die, but per say with oxy you would need to know the milligram doses that you would not overdose on with opioids for. Heroin its just impossible to gauge that.. and I have no doubt heroin is used commonly after meth for a comedown that is pleasurable. For a time, one might not even feel comedowns on such a thing.

I don't understand why you made the thread per say, since there are no interactions between meth and opiates in general. You'd just have to only worry about overdosing with anything not kratom. Kratom does not repress breathing in the same fashion as oxy/heroin/morphine/blablabla really fun things that ruin your life. Sorry, I don't know if I'm being condescending or not. I just don't know if you knew that? There's really no substantial evidence so far pointing that kratom does affect breathing at all. I don't feel the need to say that kratom does AT ALL. I don't feel it myself change that, while I feel it with oxy at larger doses. I do not feel it at all with kratom doses being unfathomable (but I'd never do that due to the dizzy/terrible nausea effects of high-dose kratom.

No interaction between kratom and meth, so go ahead and combine them whenever. I don't think you should do a lot of ice often. Its not a good idea and seems like you are enjoying it right now. Not to be a funsucker... meth is a tough cookie. It will not be a good time for you if you step into the boundaries of doing meth daily. Nothing good comes from that. You will not even enjoy the meth if you in time reach daily doses throughout the day. Could take months/years even. I just want to be very frank that ice is a larger health concern than the kratom lol.

Okay so its meth--good.. wait maybe not good actually. There's no interaction between the two drugs. I've taken huge doses of stimulants to tweak out of my mind with the pharma ones. Kratom works very well for very bad crashes especially. Anyone who will continue to use kratom for stimulant comedowns (like I did and still do lol), I'm bound to think that to degrees anyone would become dependent on kratom for this use in particular. Even if you use kratom daily, your doses of kratom will need to be a lot higher than usual for stimulant crashes. Stimulant crashes regardless cause one to not feel opiates in general as well as if you did not do any stimulants prior.. This is fine for kratom since you cannot die, but per say with oxy you would need to know the milligram doses that you would not overdose on with opioids for. Heroin its just impossible to gauge that.. and I have no doubt heroin is used commonly after meth for a comedown that is pleasurable. For a time, one might not even feel comedowns on such a thing.

I don't understand why you made the thread per say, since there are no interactions between meth and opiates in general. You'd just have to only worry about overdosing with anything not kratom. Kratom does not repress breathing in the same fashion as oxy/heroin/morphine/blablabla really fun things that ruin your life. Sorry, I don't know if I'm being condescending or not. I just don't know if you knew that? There's really no substantial evidence so far pointing that kratom does affect breathing at all. I don't feel the need to say that kratom does AT ALL. I don't feel it myself change that, while I feel it with oxy at larger doses. I do not feel it at all with kratom doses being unfathomable (but I'd never do that due to the dizzy/terrible nausea effects of high-dose kratom.

No interaction between kratom and meth, so go ahead and combine them whenever. I don't think you should do a lot of ice often. Its not a good idea and seems like you are enjoying it right now. Not to be a funsucker... meth is a tough cookie. It will not be a good time for you if you step into the boundaries of doing meth daily. Nothing good comes from that. You will not even enjoy the meth if you in time reach daily doses throughout the day. Could take months/years even. I just want to be very frank that ice is a larger health concern than the kratom lol.
I agree, I only do meth occasionally for a day at a time, it’s been a week since my last use, and I usually do 50 mg or so throughout about 12 hours

I would save the kratom for relief when the meth wears off

Especially if you're like me and are still awake 48 hours after the last dose of ice
I didn't use to be. I could sleep nightly. This batch has me feeling crazy though.

Yeah the ice was a spur of the moment thing. No plans on regular use. I knew that kratom doesn't effect the repository system the same as traditional parts but I have heard and read conflicting stories about negative interactions between stims and opiates in general, so i want exactly sure. I was really trying to hear some anecdotes from those who have tried the combo and any advice/ warnings. I wasn't sure if it would be dysphoric ir not.

Amphetamine s, benzos, And opiates together is a favorite combo of mine, any opiate, benzo, and meth/adderall works for me
That is sort of what I did today a coworker brought me some liquid G and so it was the cradom the G and the ice . I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that combo but technically that's kind of like abenzo opi've been so opiate and upper

I didn't use to be. I could sleep nightly. This batch has me feeling crazy though.

Yeah the ice was a spur of the moment thing. No plans on regular use. I knew that kratom doesn't effect the repository system the same as traditional parts but I have heard and read conflicting stories about negative interactions between stims and opiates in general, so i want exactly sure. I was really trying to hear some anecdotes from those who have tried the combo and any advice/ warnings. I wasn't sure if it would be dysphoric ir not.
I have heard inklings of inklings about an interaction, one anecdotal report on bluelight some girl said she felt terrible while combing the two, it definitly increases the euphoria and if you are a daily user of it then going without kratom and doing ice is going to feel like something is lacking. I've combined kratom with amphetamines every time as I use kratom daily.

Kratom is not an opiate. It contains alkaloids that are mild Opioid-agonists, as well as selective serotonin reuptake, and the same for norepinephrine. Google the list of alkaloids it is posted on reddit.

There are many health benefiting alkaloids within kratom leaf including anti cancers and anti malaria. Just clarifying because I see Mitragyna Speciosa being referred to as an opiate; this is not the case. The only time Kratom is dangerous is when it is adulterated, or contaminated. That includes those fucking 100x extracts, but even then, with responsible use you are 99.99% safe.