• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom for heroin/oxy withdrawal?? Does it work?

I am going to try the Bali form of kratom and see if it help my cold turkey withdrawal. I forgot to order the capsules along with my order of the powder form of bali kratom, can anyone tell me what dosage in tsp or tbsp I should take?

I am going to try the Bali form of kratom and see if it help my cold turkey withdrawal. I forgot to order the capsules along with my order of the powder form of bali kratom, can anyone tell me what dosage in tsp or tbsp I should take?

No scale i take it?

Its hard but not impossible to dose kratom by the tsp/tbsp but, each batch of kratom will be ground to a different fineness, and the density of the powder will be effected, making it near impossible to get a standardized volumetric measurement of kratom doses across the board.

However, you can dose a tsp/tbsp, see where that takes you, and redose or take more the next time as needed, but the weight of a tsp of kratom you get from x, y, or z vendor will vary based on how finely the vendor ground that particular batch.

Just start with a tablespoon, and see what that does.

Another option, is if you have vitamins/supplements that come in capsules, you can empty them out and use them for kratom instead. Or go to the store and find the cheapest supplement that comes in gelatin capsules. I know my medium grind maeng da fills one 00 cap to about 600-750mg when you really pack it full.

Then if you feel kratom works good for you, go to amazon and buy 100-1000 vegetable gelatin 00 caps for like $20 shipped.