• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Kratom and diphenhydramine

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I had taken 6 caps of Maeng Da kratom this morning and an hour later I took 3 diphenhydramine pills for my allergies. Shortly after that I had a euphoric mellow feeling come over me. My question is, do kratom and diphenhydramine have a good synergy together? I'd like to see some input on this.

When I take my Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP, 50 mcg it enhances everything.Even marijuanna.

But I am very hyper-sensitive to substances and other things too.

So I would say it would be a . . yes.

Gabapent. always affects me immediately. And with weed mixed with it I can feel everythings. Truth. Synergy can make it Nicer I would think so !!

You just have to try not to be called out on polysubstance abuse. But it seems like a harmless level to me. That is all. <3🌻

When I take my Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP, 50 mcg it enhances everything.Even marijuanna.

But I am very hyper-sensitive to substances and other things too.

So I would say it would be a . . yes.

Gabapent. always affects me immediately. And with weed mixed with it I can feel everythings. Truth. Synergy can make it Nicer I would think so !!

You just have to try not to be called out on polysubstance abuse. But it seems like a harmless level to me. That is all. <3🌻
Thanx for that Kiely. Yea I would also say its a rather harmless combo. Be well! 🌼

Becareful both of them can cause qt prolongation of the heart which can lead to deadly arrhythmia especially if you are on other meds that prolong the qt interval .