• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Knowing your limits

i've given this topic a fair bit of thought recently, and decided that it is impossible for pretty much anyone to know their limits.
firstly you must know, precisely, the purity and identity of the drugs you are taking. which is a big fucking problem with the drug market these days. you must also know of reactions between particular substances... chemical or whatnot.
secondly you must know the state of your body naturally... are you considered a light-weight when it comes to intoxication, do you have a weaker liver than others, is your stomach unable to digest particular chemicals as well as others... then you must also know how your body is at the time of ingestion, how has your diet been recently? how is it generally? (many people have no idea how much difference a healthy diet makes to human bodies and their functioning. are you ill at all? do you have any birth conditions you might not have thought of? are you on any medication? have you recently come off any medication? you must also know just how effective (which will be effected by the health/natural state of specific body parts) the method of administration is. if the method is oral ingestion, the absorbtion rate may be altered by food already in your stomach...
and the list goes on.
i do not think that even people who have "fucked out" (which i think is a stupid term for an overdose/freak out) know their limits.
i think the only way we can address this issue is...
"knowing when to stop"