• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Klonopin + music?

Not in my opinion. Im a music addict. I literally live for live music. A lot of music I listen to is "listening intensive" as in you gotta have an attention span for it. personally benzos make me to comfortable to just sit and listen to music. Adding cannabis to your benzo will make for a good social music experience. Cannabis for music appreciation, and benzos for the mood lift can make for some good listening. But for watching music live I don't recommend benzos due to the memory factor.

Not at all.
Especially chronic usage. In my experience being on Klonopin .5 mg 3x daily as needed since 2008, I've found that it also dulls other emotions in a manner which is distinct but less intensive than that of an anti-psychotic. Alprazolam, Lorazepam, and Clonazepam seem to be the benzodiazepines that affect emotions the most. I find myself doing other things, than listening to music. A solid dose of Klonopin will make you so relaxed that you usually don't wanna sit and listen to your fav beats. impulse control is a big problem/adverse effect with people who abuse Benzos.
When I want increased music appreciation I take my Adderall (every morning, 2-4 30mg irs, not the best habit). I'll take my Klonopin at night as the Adderall effects wind down.
If you are looking for a compound that gives you a 'music appreciation' effect here is a list of the best that do this imo.
Drugs good for music appreciation ime/imo:
Dextroamphetamine
Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin)
4F-MPH, 4-FA, 3-FA, 3-FPM
MDMA (Never been interested in this compound, but this effect seems to widely known)

Last edited:
Idk about y'all but I'm getting hella euphoria, cognitive and physical. I feel fucking great, like I'm on top of the world baby! Btw, the music sounds amazing. This may just be because I took gabapentin as well but idk

Not at all.
Especially chronic usage. In my experience being on Klonopin .5 mg 3x daily as needed since 2008, I've found that it also dulls other emotions in a manner which is distinct but less intensive than that of an anti-psychotic. Alprazolam, Lorazepam, and Clonazepam seem to be the benzodiazepines that affect emotions the most. I find myself doing other things, than listening to music. A solid dose of Klonopin will make you so relaxed that you usually don't wanna sit and listen to your fav beats. impulse control is a big problem/adverse effect with people who abuse Benzos.
When I want increased music appreciation I take my Adderall (every morning, 2-4 30mg irs, not the best habit). I'll take my Klonopin at night as the Adderall effects wind down.
If you are looking for a compound that gives you a 'music appreciation' effect here is a lit of the best that do this imo.
Dextroamphetamine
MDMA (Never been interested in this compound, but this effect seems to widely known)
Dude idk why but music is soooo good rn

So funny you mentioned this because I feel EXACTLY the same way. I feel like when I am nice and relaxed/euphoric I can appreciate every word or verse even more and can sometimes find a whole new meaning in a song that I never noticed before. It's quite common for me to begin dancing and singing throughout my house. Clonazepam is one of the best benzos out there in my opinion. If you take a nice dose like 2.5mgs sublingual and put on one of you favorite albums it's pretty much impossible to not have a good time :)

Dude idk why but music is soooo good rn
Yeah that feeling you have isn't 'euphoria'. the major Anxiotylic effect Klonopin has, especially when felt for one of the first few times, Is identical to a 'physical' euphoria.

be careful.
just wanna say man that there are so many other classes of drugs out here that don't poss the risks like a potent, and long acting benzo like Clonazepam does.
You won't get recreational use out of Clonazepam much after repeat doses, even if you double the dose. Plus the withdrawal risk it's family of drugs posses is not worth it.
if you wanted to feel real physical and cognitive 'euphoria' a low dose of Oxycodone, or for something with making music feel like god's work: a solid dose of Adderall or Focalin would've truly gave you that.

Will never understand how people get 'euphoria' out of benzodiazepines. 12 years on them and still trying to find that appeal they have...

Dextroamphetamine

I wish 4F-MPH did this for me. Dexmethylphenidate does, but not 4F-MPH.

One of the best music enhancers is 4-FMA in my opinion.

As for clonazepam, it might enhance music if you use it occasionally. Benzos plus a stimulant can result in music enhancement. Regular use of benzos is not good for music. Benzos can enhance performance when used occasionally.

Yeah that feeling you have isn't 'euphoria'. the major Anxiotylic effect Klonopin has, especially when felt for one of the first few times, Is identical to a 'physical' euphoria.

be careful.
just wanna say man that there are so many other classes of drugs out here that don't poss the risks like a potent, and long acting benzo like Clonazepam does.
You won't get recreational use out of Clonazepam much after repeat doses, even if you double the dose. Plus the withdrawal risk it's family of drugs posses is not worth it.
if you wanted to feel real physical and cognitive 'euphoria' a low dose of Oxycodone, or for something with making music feel like god's work: a solid dose of Adderall or Focalin would've truly gave you that.

Will never understand how people get 'euphoria' out of benzodiazepines. 12 years on them and still trying to find that appeal they have...
Oh I know, I didn't take much and I don't take benzos often. I usually just smoke weed lol. Trust me, I'm experienced with even worse drugs.

Rivi potentiate production of the certain chemicals in one's brain and the body of a Rivi addled user is not required to be with the music of any other music than the music you can find on blaze 3view adverts

Certain music does sound better on benzos imo. This is why mumble rap exists. It only sounds good if you take enough benzos 😂

Then you got chopped and screwed which was heavily influenced by codeine.

There are genres of music out there which sound better on downers for sure.

The only recreational use of benzos I have found is eating a ton of junk food and passing the hell out. Food tastes amazing on benzos ime like booze does with pizza or something. My memory is also abhorrent on benzos so I wouldn't remember anything I'm hearing. I've never had a good experience on benzos as even super low doses make me dysfunctional. Everyone definitely has a substance that hardcore should not be used by them ever.. and for me it's klonopin/xanax. Nothing good can come from me taking them :)

I find adderall makes music more enticing to listen to and I can hear all the details quite vividly--and weed.