• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin First

D Nick

Greenlighter
So I'm probably going to try klonopin for the first time tonight. My mom has a prescription and says it's fine if I take some to help me fall to sleep. So I'm going to take a few to "help me fall asleep".

The pills she has are 1mg each, and I'm wondering how many I should take for my first time. I'm not worried about it being too much and I wouldn't mind being a little floored. I'm 18 years old, male, about 6'1" and weight like 150lbs.

Thanks

If you are in an attempt to feel good and a little floored I'd suggest 3mg. I know people may say 1-2mg and stuff like that but your looking to get a "little floored". The worst that can happen is that you'll pass out. You won't black out from 3mg

If you are in an attempt to feel good and a little floored I'd suggest 3mg. I know people may say 1-2mg and stuff like that but your looking to get a "little floored". The worst that can happen is that you'll pass out. You won't black out from 3mg

Perfect.

Also the later you take them, the longer into the next day you will feel them.

^^Agreed, although I'd try to get 4 mgs, do 2, and pocket the other 2 for later. But I'm greedy and devious.

Alright. So I'll probably take 2 or 3mg.

Can someone tell me kinda what to expect though? I've read trip reports but I still don't understand exactly what a klonopi. 'high' is like.

I've taken percoct, oxycontin, and codiene before; is it like any of those?

Not really. It's just really relaxing. When I was a kid I heard an old man I knew call his valiums "my don't give a fuck about nothing pills". That sums it up pretty well.

I would start off with 2 mg then an hour later if you want more take another 1 or 2 mg

Okay, I just took 2mg and have another in my pocket if I want it. So I guess experiencing it first hand is the best way to get it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Don't expect a "high" Benzodiazepines don't really get you high, they just relax you, your body and mind. Lot of people expect too much. You can feel sort of content at the right dose. You can also black out at the right dose. The feeling is sort of like drinking alcohol (just more subtle), especially as the dose increases.

Your not going to get a "little floored" from 2mg. I'm just waiting upon the response. Please fill us in. I love hearing the reactions from newbies. It almost gets me high (the response).

Don't expect a "high" Benzodiazepines don't really get you high, they just relax you, your body and mind. Lot of people expect too much. You can feel sort of content at the right dose. You can also black out at the right dose. The feeling is sort of like drinking alcohol (just more subtle), especially as the dose increases.

Your not going to get a "little floored" from 2mg. I'm just waiting upon the response. Please fill us in. I love hearing the reactions from newbies. It almost gets me high (the response).

LOL
I wouldn't say all that.

Okay, I just took 2mg and have another in my pocket if I want it. So I guess experiencing it first hand is the best way to get it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah just chill on the 2 mg you have already taken. You will probably fall asleep just from those man. my first time, 1 MG knocked me out and i ended up sleeping for like 14 hours.

Save the other kpins and take 1 MG during the day and smoke some weed with it. Trust me, it's a good clean fun-time!

LOL
I wouldn't say all that.

It really does. I mean when a newbie takes a drug (especially if I recommended it and it was my DOC) I always like to wait and see how they react to it. If they react well with it, I get higher. More especially if it was one of my DOC

Been exactly 30 minutes now. I'm not sure of I feel anything, maybe a little bit more relaxed. How long does it take to feel any effect?

I think I might wait another 30 minutes and then maybe take the other 1mg.

Been exactly 30 minutes now. I'm not sure of I feel anything, maybe a little bit more relaxed. How long does it take to feel any effect?

I think I might wait another 30 minutes and then maybe take the other 1mg.

Ah, I was expecting that SAME response. It takes 45-60 minutes to kick in though. If you still don't feel anything within another 60 minutes take another 1mg or even 2mg.

Definatley feel it now, especially when I get up and try to walk. I'm going to go ahead and take a fourt now and call it good.

Should be perfect near floored when this 3rd and 4th hit me. I really like the feeling I'm getting right now.

Can someone tell me how long they will last? I just took the 4th like five minutes ago.

You're probably not going to remember shit when you wake up.

Also, benzos are notoriously easy to overdose on. Don't take any more or you'll only send yourself further and further into amnesia.

I'm seriously not even feeling that much. I feel like I could take another.
But how long does each pill last? I took 2mg to start at like 9:30 and then 1mg at 10:15 and then 1mg at like 11:15.

Is 5mg too much?