• CD Moderators: nepalnt21 | paranoid android
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kind Bud; or Sensimillia, A Manuscripto of Marijuana Selection

Kind Bud does sound ' kinder ' than Nice Bud
cwoUUT4.gif
 
I see, we should all want to win so we must use the scientific term.

When I go to the florist for roses for my wife should I ask for a dozen Rosaceae Miniatus?

I want to "win" after all.

Do what you want dude.

If you want things to work a certain way for you yes words do matter.

Just like if you want to have very little body fat you must eat a certain way.

The analogy to cannabis winning legally
to you buying flowers for your wife
Isn't relatable.

Yes they're still are states that have laws , I was driving through Alabama, and two officers made me throw out 15 grams into the grass, on side of the road, last year.

To visit a soulmate I have to go through Ohio and indiana which if I have any kind of flowers,buds, thca, CBD they could arrest me

A shop in Tn was raided for thca. They found thcv, and a lot thca. They arrested the owner and put him in jail. Thca was legal in that state
Four months ago.

Not everyone has it as easy as James Belushi in California, Jersey, and now Florida, as his company grows and makes new strains in even more states, and he doesn't make a profit. He does it bc he loves cannabis and it helps him, keeps him busy.

If marijuana moment changed their name to Cannabis moment they would have more supporters.
 
Last edited:
Igniting loosely chunky shredded homegrown marijuana rolled into a tobacco leaf, is an american initiation on its own. Im not combusting. The tobacco leaf or sometimes referred to as bleezy marijuana cigar or dutchmaster represents to me a highly sought after and coveted tradition alongside.

I cant remember when I first started running through tobacco plantations, after 30 years the fibers do stick with it. One may suppose. The narrative leaving behind cannabis to further be consumed by marijuana is inescapable. cannabis sativa struggles to enthrone marijuana crowning achievements. The name alone solicit contexts of a new universe. Shackled by some big brother attitudes, marijuana is a true American HP.
 
"HYPEREMIS SYNDROME"

Russo writes "Gorgon knot"

idk probably still could get in the line and lure or net it in another title for your blood red eyes and hyper assault on faculties one may feel impaired. Adequately.

I have been wanting to test for it. Nearly 2 decades since I read about it.

The part about being distracted setting up another half dozen grows between then and now.
They gave me cannabis use disorder as a teen. Probably advances. By now. Anyone else have cannabis use disorder under poly substance use disorder flagging them as a mental handicap in their Healthcare network?

*GW pharmacueticals hasn't been my main interest for a long time. Though only recently did i discover how much they changed my life 2 decades ago after one capsule.

I really don't see a world without marijuana science studying Cannabis alongside it, alongside the study of terpenes. Leave it to the politicians to color whatever should dissuade one you other wise. Id have anticipated the stress, I also cover origin of Valium in other posts.
 
Do what you want dude.
That is precisely what I said :cool:

IMHO, the real key to acceptance is not "the proper name", it is responsible use of said flower in various methods of consumption by an increasingly diverse and larger number of individuals.

I have been smoking flower since the mid 1960's. Then, to a very large segment of society, it represented rejection of authority. Now it is enjoyed by just about every strata of society, not just hippies. That is real progress.

Not a sanitized name.
 
This was meant to inform us all.


Harm Reduction considers Marijuana and Hash lifestyle more harmful than Marijuana itself.

Do some people still hold on to "marijuana dependency " as serious as substance abuse? I have heard of this being the reason some may suffice to gage it as unstable and manic and go without dignity by proffessional analysts.

Samhsa, NIDA, NIH, DEA, FDA still agree that there is a benefit.
its in the fine print.
But where they draw the line changed after each new chair is elected to represent for each new campaign.

Personally, growing marijuana should be always seen as "the lords work."
 
Samhsa, NIDA, NIH, DEA, FDA still agree that there is a benefit.

SAM's Kevin Sabet and NIDA's Nora Volkow came to Québec just in time to ruin our chances of enjoying a fair reform, in sync with the annual Halloween propaganda against "marihuana". They were actually invited guests of the CSAM/SMCA with a carreer prohibitionnist seating in the 1st chair of the 1st row. Such juxtaposition as it reads above remains severely distorted 1 decade later and it seems no justice will be done by our political class in my lifetime. Volkow alone should be concern enough as she was displaying some huge smile in the oval orifice on December 18, if memory serves me well. The lady was already engaged into prohibitionism herself a couple months even before Nixon was forced to resign... So, "benefit" in her mind doesn't mean the same in mine: NIDA's view redefines cannabis as $i¢k 'n $ad, if you didn't know yet.
 
Top