• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Killer pill opinions!!! (Xanax death pill)

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I read an article yesterday about how therr was these people in florida who died from taking a pill that was made to look like xanax but actually contained lethal amounts of fentanyl and some other stuff... it only took one pill to kill them.

The article said that it was found in other states too but the death toll in florida was the highest...

I wanted to know if you guys were familiar with this particular topic and what you guys think about it.

The reason im asking is because coincidentally i was planning on buying some xanax pills but this article concerns me... i live in california so i do not know what the odds of recieving this death pill are or what the odds are for this article even being real. i mean.. a lot of my friends have gotten fucked up on xanax and they didnt die so the odds of me getting a bad pill are like really low right?

I might not end up buying them but just incase i do, whats your guys' thoughts?

This is no hoax. There are lots of counterfeit pills, you're taking a bigger chance nowadays if you're not getting pharms from a legitimate prescription.

The only way you can know if it's legit is if you test it. If you do buy them, do not take the chance of taking them, just spend 15$ on a kit, it's not that much in exchange for your life. Never take medication if you do not know where it came from, only if it's prescribed or you have confirmed it's legitimacy. Stay safe, tons of fake xanax going around.

^ Spot on advice from you both! I would be leery buying pills of any sort unless I knew the person got them from a pharmacy. Any pill can be pressed and it's just so risky.

These are real and they're pretty pervasive in my area. I don't know what exactly is in them, but I've taken them twice and both times have experienced a pretty severe blackout. I'm a heavyweight when it comes to drugs and one of these made me totally unfunctional.

Wow scary shit. I'm lucky that I don't buy Xannies off the street. I'm more of an Oxycodone guy anyway and I usually don't have to worry about those being fakes in my backwater town of Wyoming. Just be careful and definitely use a testing kit! It's definitely worth saving your life!

fent has totally turned me off to H and now pharms. its over...its really over...i guess for the better, but its shitty this is what caused me to stop

I saw something about this too but seriously, how is killing your customers worth it? Unless it's just made by some sick psychopath that wants to kill people for fun. I never understood the idea of selling fake drugs/pills. It's not like we're gonna come back and buy more lol.

Always test and consider the source.

Stay safe friends,
-MF4M

Fake bars are real. Definitely buy a test kit or don't buy the bars. Where I live the only real ones you can find if you know someone with a script. But 'bars' are everywhere. Be careful! I've had too many close friends die in the past year from these I have sworn off any kind of Xanax because of it.

I saw something about this too but seriously, how is killing your customers worth it? Unless it's just made by some sick psychopath that wants to kill people for fun. I never understood the idea of selling fake drugs/pills. It's not like we're gonna come back and buy more lol
You can buy a pill presser for not that much considering what you could making money wise. And it's legal to buy as long as you have registration, and some people don't even do that. If you had a --$ pill presser and produced fetanyl made to look like xanax your profits could range from around 10 million, that is if you do everything right. That's why people do it. And a majority of these are sold online on fake sites or these "deep web" sites that are pretty accessible especially if some 14 year old watches Mr Robot and decides he's gonna go exploring on his computer.
Money is the root of all evil, the people who do this stuff deserve to rot in jail for the rest of their life, no questions asked. I wouldn't do that for any amount of money, there was a kid who died at my school because he thought he had some bars he ordered online. I've read the statistics as well, fake pills containing fetanyl are fairly new, and they're gaining speed on heroin as the biggest drug problem regarding abuse in my city.

Last edited:
Edited post above to fit guidlines. if you want to know the prices, just google it

Last edited:
Edited post above to fit guidlines. if you want to know the prices, just google it

but what if the FBI is monitoring me?!?
jk

but yeah god damn heard about those hulk bars with the fent in them - actually threw a couple of my snide xannies that i had laying about away just t0 be safe