• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Kid Kills Parents On Adderall Comedown They Took His Weed

You're right - their house, their rules.

And IMO, it's their own damn fault they're dead. Their house--they fed amphetamines to their child without knowing the consequences.

I hope the kid gets off on a technicality. He'll need a shitload of therapy to deal with growing up with those abusive parents.

Ok besides the fact that what this Jesse kid did to his parents was horrible and awful..but what I didn't agree with in this story is how his parents called the police just b/c they found a marijuana pipe. Parents USUALLY regret doing this to their kids b/c USUALLY the cops come and then arrest the kid and the parents end up having to spend money on lawyers and bond to get their kid out of jail and the fact that the kid now has a record that will haunt him for the rest of his life. Calling the cops on your kid for drugs is the worst thing you can do to your kid, 99.9% of the time the cops will arrest and take your kid to jail and that will leave him/her with a drug arrest on their record.

btw where does it say he was suffering from an "adderall come down."??

Last edited:
Oh no doubt. The parents were idiots.. No one wins in this situation. They handled it poorly, and he even as a teen handled it poorly.

I feel sorry for everyone involved. They didn't deserve to die, and that kid is going to be messed up a long time. He didn't deserve to get so messed up either...
but damn these psyche drugs mess lives up quite horribly at times. Maybe in misdiagnosis.

And IMO, it's their own damn fault they're dead. Their house--they fed amphetamines to their child without knowing the consequences.

I hope the kid gets off on a technicality. He'll need a shitload of therapy to deal with growing up with those abusive parents.

Are you really serious??

He probably saw a therapist and got Adderall from him.

Who says the parents fed them to the kid?

We also don't know they were "abusive" at all.

Although in my personal opinion calling the cops on your kid for drugs is one of the stupidest moves ever, it's still not ABUSE.

In their own minds they probably believed he was heading down a life of crime etc etc and could save him from it by showing him the consequences, which is of course completely retarded, but it's not ABUSE.

And even if it was, that's what child protective services are for, NOT murder.

I think you must be joking here.

Last edited:

He's not getting off on any sort of technicality. A lot of people take Amphetamines, or even use crystal meth and they don't kill anyone and are not psycho and totally crazy like the guy that killed his parents is. Low controlled doses of Adderall and Dexedrine are effective at helping people with ADD or ADHD.