View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Tranquilizer Darts

MonkeyMan666

Greenlighter
I have come across some 1.5 cc and 2 cc ketamine darts. I do not know how many mg's of ketamine are in the darts but the I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to remove the ketamine from the dart. they are pressurized and have to be fired from the gun which I do not have in order to release the k. please help the me

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketamine darts :?

As above though buddy - please read the rules. We don't allow self-incrimination avoidance stuff like SWIM or pet iguanas ;) I mean we know you're talking about yourself, and in some far fetched scenario your cousin does somehow have a pet iguana who came across some darts and wants to extract the ketamine from within....well, that'd be something to behold now wouldn't it :)

Goddamn it was annoying enough just typing the word 'iguana' without triggering dyslexia I don't even have :p

I'd imagine that you'd want to get them open pretty badly after going through what you had to go through to get them. Maybe some further research on how they work maybe you can find out yourself. I wish I could be of more help.

In bullet points:

1. >swiy is an iguana's uncle
2. Pics or it didn't happen.
3. If it did happen:
(a) remember to provide pics
(b) make sure it's not a mixture of ketamine or xylazine. Apparently this is standard "remote capture" practice (been googling it.)
(c) it has got to be pretty high concentration if 1.5 or 2mg is the amount of solution, think 100-200mg/mL, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't say on the package
(d) most importantly, this is a pretty unique artefact, do you really want to boil it down for some moody cooked keta? Lame tbh.

I would hang onto them until you can get a tranq gun. What would you do if a rampaging rhino comes in your front room and you have used up all your darts?

In bullet points:

1. >swiy is an iguana's uncle
2. Pics or it didn't happen.
3. If it did happen:
(a) remember to provide pics
(b) make sure it's not a mixture of ketamine or xylazine. Apparently this is standard "remote capture" practice (been googling it.)
(c) it has got to be pretty high concentration if 1.5 or 2mg is the amount of solution, think 100-200mg/mL, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't say on the package
(d) most importantly, this is a pretty unique artefact, do you really want to boil it down for some moody cooked keta? Lame tbh.

I'm not exactly sure how to upload pics on this site from my phone, but I can try once I get to a computer. Basically the darts are useless without being first fired from a tranq gun cause they need pretty hard impact to release (from what I understand). And no dart would say anything about concentration on the package. As darts are bought at a store and you fill them with the drug under supervision of a vet. Even if I were to have a gun I'd have to be shot from 20 yards away to avoid serious injury. I guess my best bet is learning how the dart works to try and depressurize it. I can try and upload pics from my computer. If any of you engineers know how to do just that please help

If one were to take a mixture of ketamine and xylazine what would be the outcome?

Nothing good. And after a bit more reading this is very likely, near almost certainly, what you have. Keep them as a conversation piece or as a precaution should your home ever be overrun by a herd of wildebeest.