• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Tolerance & Addiction

^ Ditto

K Tolerance is exponential. I had 3 months off ... still cannot hole .. not even close :(

Ketamine tolerance

Ok i'm gettign soem K tonight and wanted to aks a quick question:

I've never done K before so i want to start off with some small bumps then most likely go for a nice K hole later on. If I do some small bumps for a while, then i decided to K hole once i've come down off the small bumps would there be a tollerence? Would i need more to get the K-Hole? I know this is what its like with acid, so i was just wodnering..

thanks.

It's completely different than acid. Lsd can last up to 12 hours or more, so there would certainly be tolerance issues after that much time. However, ketamine lasts at the most an hour(if you snort it), so tolerance most likely isn't as big a deal. I've done K a bunch of times in a row and I only noticed a slight drop in effects.

with daily use it skyrockets and takes a long time to return to normal.

ifits just 1 night u shud be fine

I find that when I do an entire vile (.6g to .8g) total that day, the next day a quarter vile (.15g to .2g) is needed just to touch the disociative state. I give usual two days between my ketamine binges ;)

Since recently having had a ketamine binge of silly proportions (went on for best part of a month due to having access to a v cheap supply), I've found that even a month after the binge finidhed that iI still need 200mg IM to achieve a state of n'existe pas (k-hole). I used to be ablr to manage it with 60-80mg - ketamine tolerance is a real pain in the arse.

Mind you, I tink part of what's seen as tolerance is actually because you've become accustomed to te drugs effects & the state it produces, so your actual 'sober' baseline has been dramatically shifted as well

fastandbulbous said:
Mind you, I tink part of what's seen as tolerance is actually because you've become accustomed to te drugs effects & the state it produces, so your actual 'sober' baseline has been dramatically shifted as well

Very well said, I find this to be a BIG factor.:\

cheers for the replys, i didnt get them in time but all was good. K = :) ended up doing it from about 10pm till about 4:30am, good times.

I find that for some reason it is easier for me to achieve a k-hole snorting K than using it IM. Ifind this odd and opposite others reports.

Ketamine Addiction

How addicting do you think ketamine is? Post your experiences!

[original post:]

So ive been doing ketamine (nasaly) on and off the last 12 months, Ive had fazes of doing it compulsively for weeks on end every day without giving it a break, I find it very habbit forming. Often, though, I will take breaks from it for a few weeks just to get myself back to 'bassline' for abit, but during this 'detox' time Ketamine is always on my mind and I can't help but look forward to the next time we meet<3 , I think i'm in love..

My question is, how long can one keep a ketamine habbit up for untill they go mad or start doing some real damage to themselves? After my twelve months of use I have suffered from no real side effects from my binging, apart from a tiny tiny bit of short term memory problems..

Is there anyone on here who has been doing ketamine for years who could let me know what i'm in store for if I keep this habbit going?

Last edited by a moderator:
being an extremely experienjces k hed/binger on the stuf.....it eats your money....you cant communicate, not to mention mental unrest from taking checms ever day for weeks (at least for me, I start to worry about damage to the organs.....) Just do K once in a blue moon...for a treat...not as a way of life, because it can easily become that. Doin big rails after you get up and on throughout the day.....cant be too good for you. also, feeling like you're just a khed that will never get anwhere if you keep it up. Wasted potential. It will interfere with your life, eventhough it seems not o at frst,,,it really does. I ended up buying ounces and just snorting until gone.....not great for the syche or the body IMO....can get pretty bad, even worse than a coke addiction if you ask me.......K is very dissolusioning.

Tolerance. That love will turn to longing in no time if you keep those binges up. Always leave 2 days between use to avoid major tolerance problems. I used to get the most awe inspiring, weird, amazing effects from K and now I feel detached, and when I come down, as if I have a fever or something and that is ALL it does for me now. Even after a 3 month break, I still have tolerance. It's not like I'm not getting fucked off it, it's just a different, far less interesting high, no visuals, no gravity effects, just a messed up detachment feeling.

EDIT

It is weird how efficiently I gained a heavy tolerance too. Guy above me was buying ounces? Most I've bought was 3.5g, and in my whole use, at MOST it would be 2.5 ounces I'd think, over almost 2 years. That's messed, I blame the binges though, doing it 4-5 times a day for up to two weeks at a time, then leaving a month, sometimes a couple, the breaks don't really matter, they just stop the tolerance from going up, but it never comes down once you have it.

Just like any addiction, if you keep pushing it further and further it will ruin you and your life and potentially the lifes of others around you.

What will happen if you keep this habit up? Can't say with 100% accuracy as its different for every person obviously, but if you're like the 99.9% of other addicts, it will fuck you up.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/journeys_into_bright_world.pdf

Good read about Ketamine regarding addiction and how bat shit crazy it can make some go.

Ketamine can damage the bladder, some ppl have reported this after they have abused it some time they have to piss up to every 15 mins...

be carefull!

There's some information/opinion on ketamine (and other dissociative) use and abuse and effects on the brain here. What you make of it is up to you.

I love ketamine myself, but common sense would suggest that using any drug to excess on a regular basis just can't be good for you and won't end well. I have certainly heard of many cases of severe bladder and kidney problems that appear to be related to heavy ketamine use - sometimes after only a couple of years of use - although the jury still seems to be out as to what exactly that relationship is if any.

Personally, I would say that the general rule for all drugs is to try not to use habitually. You get more out of them and enjoy them more :).

Easier said than done, I know :|.

I particularly enjoyed this part myself -
There's literally dozens of problems that people have reported from dissociative use, some of the uglier ones include bad allergic reactions, peripheral neuropathy, impotence, tinnitus (persistent ringing in your ears), and "acting like a narcissistic, self-absorbed wacko" (to quote one former ketamine user).

The other problems are undoubtedly more serious and unpleasant, but that one seems to be the most prevalent :D.

I'm in the same boat, almost, but I think worse.

I've been using k everyday for about 4 months now, but I used to use it a few months before that everyday as well.

I checked out my nose earler, and on the inside one side is white, like raw flesh, and the other side has a black crater, but I think that's from a scab.....

My tolerance skyrockets, I can sniff maybe 200mg and feel nothing. I even IMed 150mg and felt nothing....I think maybe I'll plug it:p instead of sniffing for a while. Needles aren't my thing

Last edited: