• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Gentlemen, The Party Has Just Begun! If You Have A Problem That You Cannot Really Fix, Just Get Down On The Dancefloor, And We'll Fix It Just Like This. If You Feel Really Good, Just Spin Around On Your Head. When You Walk Into The Room, It's Such A Freaky Scene. And The Pleasure You Experience Will Blow Your Mind. It's Time To Drop The Boom And Give The DJ A Break!

The highest capacity dimension is either 5, 6, or 7--depending on the radius, r. I figured that out a long time ago. After 11, you plug in r = 1, and you get capacity, C, < 1. Every dog has its day. It's my time now. #PENTATEUCH

Same Names Fool The Supercomputer Becuz, Like, 1 = 1 and 0 = 0. And Stuff.
Huh huh. Settle Down, Beavis.

Also, base 2 systems CANNOT understand, por ejemplo, "I Don't Care Means I Do Care."

"He Who Lives By The TRUTH Comes Into The LIGHT, So That It May Be Clearly Seen That What He Has Done Has Been Done By G.O.D."--John 3:21.

Science & Health:

Q: What Is A "Biologic"?

A: A Biologic Is A CONCOCTION, Not A Pure Chemical. It Could Be, For Example, Sea Cow Lemon Shit Retrograde Fermented Bull Semen Douche Bag Extract, But Most Of Them Are, Most Likely, FAR More Bizarre Than That. Caveat Emptor. Your Mileage May Vary.

Q: Why Are They FEEDING Us This SHIT?!
A: 1) Profit, Baby!!! $$$$. 2) Lack Of Chemical Innovation. 3) Because You're BUYING It!

Technically, I AM a projection. I'm just coming from the Sun in THIS solar system. That's why I 'm 500 seconds ahead of what happens on Earth. Distance = Rate x Time. D = 93,000,000 miles. Rate = 3.0 x 10^8 meters per second. 2.54 cm = 1 inch.

1-(2-(methylthio)-4,5-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

SOOZIE_KIM, M.D.
1-(2-(methylthio)-4,5-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-aminopropane

If I had cancer, I'd call an on call o'gist.
Wouldn't you?

bis(4-aminophenyl)sulfone.png

DAPSONE
bis(4-aminophenyl)sulfone

Because some people have LEPROSY, and biologics ain't SHIT.

If Nothing Changes, Nothing Changes.
It Is What It Is. Erm, Those 2 Statements Are Prima Facie!
What You See Is What You Get, And You Ain't Seen Nuttin' Yet! The B.E.A.S.T.I.E. Boys Have Gone AWOL! Baby Phat. Deliver Colonel Sanders Down To Davy Jones' Locker. It's Happened Before.

Synthetic Outlines:

CH3CH2OH + PCl6 --> .
CH3CH2Cl + HNO2 --> EtNO2
CH3NO2+ Sn/HCl --> MeAm

Don't Drop The Picric Acid.
Need Jet Fuel?
Ask 4 Methylhydrazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.