• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine now offered

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I just got a advertisement about Ketamine. Im definitely interested in learning about treatment because I am depressive often. Has anyone seen advertising about ketamine?

I feel like I have but can't remember specifically. It's definitely fairly common now.

I hope the OP doesn't mind but there's already two existing threads here that I feel are pretty well researched and detailed on the topic. Links below.

I just got a advertisement about Ketamine. Im definitely interested in learning about treatment because I am depressive often. Has anyone seen advertising about ketamine?
I signed up but canceled after talking to them , first dose is 400 mg tablet

I didn’t like the doctors attitude during the video chat and canceled it.full refund

This is mind blowing new information !, tripping helps depression and accepting reality !
There's a bit more to it than that. But with you I never know if you're being sarcastic or if you're joking! :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately though: it does appear that this particular treatment is wide open to exploitation. Hence all the work that went into those two threads.

There's a bit more to it than that. But with you I never know if you're being sarcastic or if you're joking! :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately though: it does appear that this particular treatment is wide open to exploitation. Hence all the work that went into those two threads.
I can never tell myself most the time…

but I know a lot of these places tell you you need a therapist or whatever to help analyz the trip to get the most out of it, but I think the drug is the dr and that’s who you should listen to ;)

Its an advertisement on Facebook. Believe me I'm skeptical too. I asked them to send me literature on this so I can research. Believe me, I'm definitely not jumping into anything.

I can never tell myself most the time…

but I know a lot of these places tell you you need a therapist or whatever to help analyz the trip to get the most out of it, but I think the drug is the dr and that’s who you should listen to ;)
By the way: no offense was meant by my comment and I was in no way trying to be my usual facetious self.

Its an advertisement on Facebook. Believe me I'm skeptical too. I asked them to send me literature on this so I can research. Believe me, I'm definitely not jumping into anything.
I guess the main things to bear in mind is that it's not a magic bullet and its use for treatment of depression was only approved under a specific set of FDA guidelines. Some of the advertisements I've seen particularly those from these Ketamine Clinics are rather economical with the truth and the facts and the science.

And please don't think me rude for simply pointing out those two links as opposed to answering your questions i.e. I'd simply be repeating myself is the only reason why I drew your attention to those two threads. Generally and as a rule it's not something that I ordinarily do i.e.. I'm not one of these cunts that posts UTFSE! :ROFLMAO: Come to think of it: I've never used the TLDR acronym either and this in spite of me having evidently met my match, in some instances, on these forums when it comes to waffling!

I guess the main things to bear in mind is that it's not a magic bullet and its use for treatment of depression was only approved under a specific set of FDA guidelines. Some of the advertisements I've seen particularly those from these Ketamine Clinics are rather economical with the truth and the facts and the science.

And please don't think me rude for simply pointing out those two links as opposed to answering your questions i.e. I'd simply be repeating myself is the only reason why I drew your attention to those two threads. Generally and as a rule it's not something that I ordinarily do i.e.. I'm not one of these cunts that posts UTFSE! :ROFLMAO: Come to think of it: I've never used the TLDR acronym either and this in spite of me having evidently met my match, in some instances, on these forums when it comes to waffling!
Nah never thought you were rude in the least! And thanx for the pointers. Yea I'm wary of these organizations believe you me.