View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine, MXE and other psychedelics Questions

number22

Bluelighter
Aside from MXE, these substances are illegal. Honestly i dont even know the legal status of MXE anymore..someone help me with that.

Okay so I was doing some internet searches and came across websites that sell dissociatives, benzos, stimulants, and psychedelics. These are sites outside of the US, so it'd be totally illegal to order from these websites right? Its some pretty common sense but damn I was surprised to find all this stuff just on regular google.

At this point, you would need a VPN and bitcoins to order from these websites right? I don't really plan on ordering from them, but if it's okay maybe I will xD

also i live in a state where there's no ban on MXE, and its not a schedule 1 or anything. Not asking for links, but I can legally order that right?

Last edited:
they will shutdown this post, legal questions and drug sourcing are banned from the forum

aw mann, well before they delete it..would I go about answering these questions on google searches? lmao

also i live in a state where there's no ban on MXE, and its not a schedule 1 or anything. Not asking for links, but I can legally order that right?

Order, yes, receive - not necessarily. Being banned in China* and pretty much all over Europe, *very* little MXE is actually being produced anymore, so if a site is still selling it, there's a good chance it's either an outright scam, or they're gonna send you god-knows-what.
(*while the Chinese generally have few qualms about producing substances banned in other countries, the Draconian punishments they have for criminals means they're not that willing to break the laws *inside* their country).

If you're going to delve into the world of RC's you might want to consider two things:
* The US is not the center of the RC world. If a vendor is willing to ship a compound that is illegal in both the place where it was most likely synthesized (i.e. usually China) and the location of the vendor, that should send a few alarm bells ringing. Sorry, you ain't gonna find any more 4-MMC on the clearnet.
* If it looks too good to be true, it very well might be. There's a ton of shady vendors out there - deliberately or accidentlally mislabelled chems, selective/exit/complete scams, highly impure products... you name it.