Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine + Marijuana - New Experience - "Minutes are Hours"

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
So Saturday after a rave, after popping two good pills during the night, and experiencing the first comedown off MDMA ever (I always go from rolling to sober, I never get depressed,) I get home and decide to do K. Not just a little, but a lot. I take about 4 lines about 5-10 minutes apart, which is well more than enough to put me in a K-hole if I did it all at once, but since I spread it out, I was extremely K'd out, to the point where when I sat down, I felt really close to the ground. It was really hard to walk, well, you get the point.

As time comes around and I'm enjoying the K, someone decides to smoke weed. It's an extremely potent strain of sativa, which is my favorite, but I RARELY smoke weed. Anyway, I get to take a hit off of a freshly loaded bowl, and keep in mind this bong is about 3 feet tall. I fill up the bong with smoke, exhale, and rip it all, and I'm immediately high. Not just a little, but EXTREMELY high.

My ears start buzzing. I start getting the surges of energy through my body. Now, the scary part was since I never experienced anything like this, I thought I was stuck like this. At times I forgot I even took drugs. When I closed my eyes, I saw lots of CEV, they were all symmetrical like when on acid, but they looked more like circuitry. At times I had OEV where there were be light patterns (usually letters) on top of objects. Ever minute felt like hours. Now this may sound all fun and dandy, but it wasn't to me. I couldn't stop controlling my movements. As an example, I give light shows, and I tend to constantly do finger rolls for muscle memory. Well, when I was on the K and weed, my fingers wouldn't stop rolling, unless I focused on it. After less than a minute, it would start again. I kept looking left, then straight, then right, then left, then straight, etc. Once again, I couldn't stop. Another example, at one point someone asked me to pass them my gloves. When I did, I kept my hands in the same position as when she took them, then continued to do my finger rolls. It felt extremely hard to talk. I felt so tiny, which was probably due to the K. I was scared of going to sleep because I didn't want to wake up still feeling like that, so I wanted to stay awake until it wore off - if it did. I eventually fell asleep at 8 AM (after taking the K at around 5:45 AM and smoking the weed at around 6 AM) but I felt as if I haven't come down off of the drugs at ALL.

Looking back, it was still a little frightening, but now that I know what to experience, I might do it again.

Any thoughts as to what may have caused the involuntary body movements? Also, what about the first slight depression in an E comedown? I spread my rolls a month apart, and I took the same pills I always take, as I have a stash.

Last edited: