Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine (IV) - New Experience - Not worth it

(zonk)

Bluelighter
This will be a fairly short report.

experience: typically 150-250mg ketamine IM: very nice, my favorite high

100mg IV : came on instantly, totally lacking in pleasurable/euphoric body high that IMing usually brings. Got really high very briefly but before I could get into it I was back to baseline at 3 or 4 minutes. Wow, do I feel... jipped. It was more like a good nitrous hit than anything else. I really barely remember even being high it was so brief.

OK, so I'll try 175mg IV. I feel really fucked up after about a minute of it building in intensity but it's not a good high. I get that feeling of "oh shit something is really wrong"(impending doom). I vocalize this and my friend says I'm bleeding out of my eyes and ears. For a split second I get scared but I am able realize this would be impossible and I tell her she's an ass hole. I then realize I'm fine and I am coming down fast. The whole experience lasted maybe 4min.

This way of doing K is wack, dont bother. I'm gonna stick with IM for sure.

^ Out of curiousity, do you take Piracetam or any of its analogues?

Doesn't even sound like Ketamine to me. I do not see that short of a duration being possible, if it in fact was ket.

What your friend did was very cruel. Not a good 'friend' in my book.

I.V. ket is pretty short acting if I remember correctly although I don't think that short. I would have thrown that bitch out of my house the second after she said that.

I wish the OP would answer my question.

IV ketamine generally lasts AT LEAST 15mins. However, the one time I tried it taking oxiracetam, the effect lasted for not more than a couple of mins.

If you serarch the forum, you'll notice many people saying that piracetam and its analogues seem to antagonize the effects of Ketamine.

^No, I have yet to even try any nootropics at all surprisingly, been meaning to tho.

It was definatly ketamine, I IMed some before I IVed it. I have friends that confirm this short duration.

Being that the racetams are sorta like agonists, this of course totally makes sense. People say sugar brings down the ketamine high which also makes sense cuz sugar=glutamate right?

I'm not pissed at that girl, she's an expereinced K head and knew I'd be coming down before I would start thinking i'm dead or dying. I laughed about it afterwards lol. But I am super pissed at her right now cuz she did my sample of 3-meo-pcp that I was saving for my B-day in august. I can't do any pcp analogs right now cuz I'm about to do a phase 1 clinical trial to make a few quick G-knots. I gotta hide my 3-meo-PCE from her(she's my room mate), I hate living with people I can't trust

^ Interesting. Perhaps you have high tolerance. I have seen people who IV grams of K per day who can walk around after injecting, but that's an extreme case.

Anyway, I would also consider hiding the item in your last sentence from the forum, too.

Whenever I bang Ketamine, I'm fucked for a solid 45 minutes, somewhat able to deal with reality at 1 hour, Ked up for 2

that happens when i IM it^ no matter how much i boot i'm not fucked up any longer than an hour. The only few people i know that slam it say it only lasts 5 maybe 10min tops. I don't know y the big difference between us and y'all?