• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Ketamine - How do dosages work really?

rapidbadger

Greenlighter
I used to go by eye and take bumps insufflated, but I read the erowid page where it says 80mg and over is a strong dose, so I started weighing out 100mg with a precise scale and see it looks like a very small amount. When I tried 100mg, it was mild. Others who I weighed out 100mg for, also found it mild. Even those who tried it their first time. It takes 150mg for an intense journey. This is veteranary grade ketamine. What could be the discrepency?

I used to go by eye and take bumps insufflated, but I read the erowid page where it says 80mg and over is a strong dose, so I started weighing out 100mg with a precise scale and see it looks like a very small amount. When I tried 100mg, it was mild. Others who I weighed out 100mg for, also found it mild. Even those who tried it their first time. It takes 150mg for an intense journey. This is veteranary grade ketamine. What could be the discrepency?
Ymmv, also purity and other factors like R vs S ket.

Also imo the doses add up over time, basicly the first bumps will hit different then if you take a few more over time.