• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine/Gabapentin/Clonidine/Ketoprofen/Amitriptyline Pharmaceutical Cream?

chicken hoagie

Bluelighter
So a buddy of mine has been getting a specially made pharmaceutical cream for her grandmas osteoporosis, and it contains 4% ketamine, .2% clonidine, 3% amitriptyline, 2% gabapentin and like .2 percent of the ketoprofen(similar to ibuprofen).

So, he sold me some to try out. He said he would parachute it, but my days of parachuting nasty shit are over..So, I found the most logical way to ingest it was to boof the cream into my bum. lol. Anyways, I have been trying it for the past few days and it most definitely has very strong effects. The clonidine seems to take over the most, as I took some before delivery driving and would almost fall out from light-headedness in front of customers, but managed to maintain my composure and would bend down to help the blood flow back up to my brain.

But I have been wondering if this combination would be okay to use with LSD? I just picked up a 10 strip of needlepoint, and mixing it with ketamine has me very interested in the combo, but with the other drugs in it like amitriptyline, it makes me concerned if it will cause any major side effects since it is a tryciclic antidepressant. I have read in some places it potentiates it, other places I read that it can cause a person to go into a "Fugue" state where they wouldn't talk to anyone and would be spaced out for hours..basically sounds like an episode of psychosis.

So I wanted to post here and see what knowledge I can obtain from the bluelighters :).

Given all the medications rolled into the compound cream, it's expected that it would make you drowsy. Gabapentin, clonidine and amitriptyline each make me sleepy on their own. I can't say if I would feel confident in mixing LSD with amitriptyline. If it were me, I would wait a few days and take the acid by itself to avoid having a possible interaction and better trip. When was the last time you ingested this cream?

I found some threads with information that may help & there's more if you want to look them up-

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/35299-amitriptyline-LSD

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/199430-Tricyclics-and-Hallucinogens

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/793466-LSD-no-effect

You might get more responses in Psychedelic Drugs but I'll leave it here since there's other drugs in your scenario. I wanted to add one thing and I'm not trying to be mean so don't take this the wrong way: Unless grandma gave you/he/she the cream and said "here, you can have this" it's not cool to take someone's medication. I have arthritis pain myself every day and would be very unhappy if I went to use my medicine and it was not there.

lol, it's not my grandmas medication, believe me..it is my buddies. but apparently he is very close to his grandma and shares her medication with him because he is a army vet and has PTSD and a lot of other things going on..blown discs in his back, etc.

i take amitriptyline, gabapentin, diazepam, hydrocodone (norco), and i take ketoprofen (w/ a light barbiturate..it's like a Japanese version of Fioricet....for headaches.) i have spinal damage from accidents and a rough life. psych history, nerve damage, brain damage. i'm currently about to try ketamine infusions at a hospital, for pain & depression. doing the paperwork. just thought it was funny that it's so close to Gramma's Magickal Cream.

any thoughts on my med combo (minus the ketoprofen/Fioricet stuff, and the ketamine.) so:
-amitriptyline -gabapentin -diazepam-hydrocodone (norco) and lsd?

just curious.