• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine feels different...

I've recently come across easily availability 10ml barrels. They have two kinds one has a blue top capping and one has a red. Do you know if this would show a difference whether it was pharma or vet? I don't have the bottles anymore and certainly don't remember what was on the labels. But I've heard the colour of the top lid indicates a different type?
Sorry, I would not really know.
You could look up what it is that you have once you buy a 10ml vial though.

is r ketamine a thing?

i thought it was just racemic and s-ketamine... has anyone actually sourced the r isomer isolated?
They used to sell both isomers on deep web marketplaces. This would correlate to my personal experiences of three types of ketamine - a mellow, fluffy psychedelic one, a cold and stimulatory one and everything in-between. It would fit that #1 was R, #2 S and #3 racemic. #1 is harder to find. But I never made laboratory analysis so it remains speculative.

actually, k is my favorite tasting drug... by far
Same here, I like the taste and smell of most arylcyclohexylamines. Did methoxetamine mostly sublingual and I loved it. Probably associated to the rewarding effects of the drug. Same later with snorting, I love to snort drugs.

I had a similar experience to OP. After snorting Ketamine, all I felt was drunk, nauseous and sedated. No dissociation, no trippy effects. But it lasted as long as Ketamine should last. Also Marquis, Mecke and Mandelin reacted consistent with Ketamine. The foil burn test also was consistent with K. And it looked like typical Ketamine needle crystals. So I'm not sure what happened there, either I react a bit differently to Ketamine, or it's not real Ketamine (unlikely imo). Only batch of Ketamine I ever tried.

I had a similar experience to OP. After snorting Ketamine, all I felt was drunk, nauseous and sedated. No dissociation, no trippy effects. But it lasted as long as Ketamine should last. Also Marquis, Mecke and Mandelin reacted consistent with Ketamine. The foil burn test also was consistent with K. And it looked like typical Ketamine needle crystals. So I'm not sure what happened there, either I react a bit differently to Ketamine, or it's not real Ketamine (unlikely imo). Only batch of Ketamine I ever tried.
How much did you dose? Your experience sounds basically like a low dose ketamine experience.

How much did you dose? Your experience sounds basically like a low dose ketamine experience.
Hard to say in absolute terms because I didn't measure but it must've been somewhere in the range of 20-50 mg. I was so sedated/inebriated it was very hard to move from one couch to the other. Surely the dissociation must've manifested by this point?

Hard to say in absolute terms because I didn't measure but it must've been somewhere in the range of 20-50 mg. I was so sedated/inebriated it was very hard to move from one couch to the other. Surely the dissociation must've manifested by this point?
Hard to say. Do you have tolerance or experience with other dissociatives? Could've been you were getting the dissociative experience but didn't know what it was necessarily. Generally gotta take a higher dose to be fully anesthetic.

Hard to say. Do you have tolerance or experience with other dissociatives? Could've been you were getting the dissociative experience but didn't know what it was necessarily. Generally gotta take a higher dose to be fully anesthetic.
No experience with dissociatives at all.

i only trust ket in vials or needle crystals
that is what I can now get and it's like if I buy 3g I would snort a bit like 300mg in couple lines and hours than no for 24hrs and after that just take one bigger line and I'm in the journey ot he hole or the:
I always hear like dust is falling and than if I try to walk I walk like on eggs or barefoot on fire

I wanted to say there is no permatolerance if you take breaks and not overdo it or yeah I'm no expert how should look but I heard this also for the looks!

snort and then lay on mattress king size like Jesus and sometimes with some music but the best ones were with nothing no light no sound!
mattress start to go up fly and then start to go like flying in the shape of eight!
after that losing thoughts or beacoming darkness and then like you have a choice I always spark or imagine a crystal ball and after that you trip till you hit the destination and 1hr later you are ok or sleeping!
it's making me mad when I think of giving someone money for something I asked and getting something totaly not that!

So yeah If I want K I know that I need to find normal smart person cause if someone gives me some shitty RC as Ket( well that never happened)
but you ask for speed anyone has it here than say: ok but who can get me amphetamines 90% of them will say what is that? or will lie
and cocaine is like 98% pure I always laugh like in their face cause when I ask did you test it? Why would they? and How?

Last edited:
my tolerance was pretty bad compared to when i first started. I have been clean from ket for over a year and a half now. I have no intentions of using it again.

My last K hole was the most horrifying trip of my life lol. Shit scared me sober lmao

most my k holes were amazing and blissful, and i had been in alot of k holes, but the k also made me nuts for a while and fucked my bladder up for a few months.

in that time i had all sorts of quality, some shit, some amazing.

had tons of s-iso and racemic.

Would love to smoke weed after getting out of the k hole taking a short breather and then doing more ketamine to go deep into the hole.

in the end i was doing insane amounts on top of my shroom trips, while smoking shit loads of weed.

The good parts of ketamine were amazing and healed me and cured my PTSD. The addiction side and negative side effects when my use spiraled out of control ruined it for me.

And I just don't want to go out of body again into the hole. Last time was a wild wild time lol. Shit was far more intense than any drug or trip I ever done that night. Travelled through time, saw the crufication of christ, got judged at death and sent to hell and torn apart by demons.

im lucky the ket blocked out most the memories of what had happened.

I was trapped for so long, i was like am i ever making it back to earth? am i forever insane now lol or did i die.

Ketamine was some spooky shit aswell,

I had a vision in the k hole that came true two weeks later.

One time i saw a ufo fly overhead while i was outside on K. had been in contact with aliens on K just like lilly. shit spins you out lol

The positives of these experinces is that it gave me intense resolve and resilience, helped with my depression and saved my life.

the k hole is the most powerful experince on earth i swear.

took me far deeper than any psychedelic trip on DMT or acid