• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine feels different...

chris117

Greenlighter
So got a new batch of Ket. Mind you this is only my third time ever buying it alhtough I have succesfully K holed once before on less than 300mg.

Long story short. my previous batches of Ket felt ''Dissociative'' and ''Dreamy'' ''out of body'' where this batch just makes me feel Drunk and dizzy, no real dissociative effect. also noticed that it feels near impossible to hole on this stuff, taken close to 300mg before and just feeling very ''drunk'' bit wonky but no disassociation.

Is this a different Isomer or something?

EDIT: Guys, let me also add that in NO WAY am I disappointed with this batch of ''Ketamine'' it is VERY potent. Small bumps (under ~50mg) definitely gets me a bit wonky / the drunk feeling I've been talking about as stated above.

Last edited:
@chris117 you could have scored some R- iso which is less psychedelic than S+iso or racemic, but it also could be a tolerance issue. The magic with k sadly wears off very fast (and never comes back, its called permatolerance) leading to people needing gram lines to hole, doing this a few times a day WILL lead to severe bladder problems, check the story in my signature, i was snorting 2-5g at a time multiple times a day and nearly lost my bladder pissing blood and mucus, ended up in rehab, etc.

When did you last use it before the time you speak of? Are/were you on any other drugs/medications etc? You say you've scored 3 times, but how many times have you used it? You could have scored 100g each time for all we know?
Of course there is the possibility that its highly cut, not ketamine at all, or what you had before wasn't ketamine either, have you done any reagent testing or purity tests?

@chris117 you could have scored some R- iso which is less psychedelic than S+iso or racemic, but it also could be a tolerance issue. The magic with k sadly wears off very fast (and never comes back, its called permatolerance) leading to people needing gram lines to hole, doing this a few times a day WILL lead to severe bladder problems, check the story in my signature, i was snorting 2-5g at a time multiple times a day and nearly lost my bladder pissing blood and mucus, ended up in rehab, etc.

When did you last use it before the time you speak of? Are/were you on any other drugs/medications etc? You say you've scored 3 times, but how many times have you used it? You could have scored 100g each time for all we know?
Of course there is the possibility that its highly cut, not ketamine at all, or what you had before wasn't ketamine either, have you done any reagent testing or purity tests?
hey, doubt its tolerance. each time I've scored its just been 1 gram. so I've only ever possessed a total of 3 grams of Ketamine in my life time... (EDIT I will also add that I only use Ket on birthdays/ celebrations so all up had about 5 sessions on it in my whole life)

hey, doubt its tolerance. each time I've scored its just been 1 gram. so I've only ever possessed a total of 3 grams of Ketamine in my life time... (EDIT I will also add that I only use Ket on birthdays/ celebrations so all up had about 5 sessions on it in my whole life)
Well no its not tolerance then, it has to be one of the other things;
-its r iso which is more of a bodyload than a trip, it is pretty rare though due to how unpopular it is
-highly cut product :(
-not ketamine at all (loads of similar dissociatives out there)
-what you had before was not k but something stronger, or k cut with something stronger (mxe for example)
-other drugs/meds interfering, you didn't mention if you were taking or are prescribed anything else.

Get a test kit if you have any left or for next time, pretty sure they're cheaper than a gram costs. Do you have any pictures or could you describe what it looked/smelled/tasted like? And compared to the other 2 grams you had? Also your ROA? I'm guessing snorting, but if you injected did it feel the same, ie any burn when IMd or same taste as before when you IVd?
We are sort of clutching at straws here tbh 🤷‍♂️

Well no its not tolerance then, it has to be one of the other things;
-its r iso which is more of a bodyload than a trip, it is pretty rare though due to how unpopular it is
-highly cut product :(
-not ketamine at all (loads of similar dissociatives out there)
-what you had before was not k but something stronger, or k cut with something stronger (mxe for example)
-other drugs/meds interfering, you didn't mention if you were taking or are prescribed anything else.

Get a test kit if you have any left or for next time, pretty sure they're cheaper than a gram costs. Do you have any pictures or could you describe what it looked/smelled/tasted like? And compared to the other 2 grams you had? Also your ROA? I'm guessing snorting, but if you injected did it feel the same, ie any burn when IMd or same taste as before when you IVd?
We are sort of clutching at straws here tbh 🤷‍♂️
- I am currently not on any prescribed meds. wasn't either with the other batches. have used both batches of Ket while drinking Alcohol (not a lot though)

Also the other batches were just a white powder. This batch is rock/chunky with powder (I can send pics in a PM if you would like?)

- It has a slight burn when snorted and a fucking HORRIBLE drip taste, (want to gag almost) very nasty and unpleasant. cant really remember what the other batch smelt or felt like up the nose but I don't think the drip was as bad.

- as for test kits... I'm in Australia so testing isn't really a thing here.

.listen to jhjhsdi
👍
I feel like its almost my duty now to respond to any unanswered threads i see about k that pop up, kinda like most other users might see them and think 'ahh i won't bother responding im sure jhjjsdisbfjfje will be along soon to answer' even if they are clued up on k anyway.

...and for this reason i still want my custom title *throws toys out of pram and folds arms*

I cant remember what i asked for it to be. I wanted it to be 'Horse' at one point, but i cba to try and win the photo contest.
Maybe something like resident ket expert or ket vet/veteran, guess i could just write it in my sig though, tbf there is probably some users who are more knowledgeable than me about the chemistry side, but i dont think many have gone as far with the drug physically as i have (please learn from my mistakes kids).

- I am currently not on any prescribed meds. wasn't either with the other batches.
Rules that out then
have used both batches of Ket while drinking Alcohol (not a lot though)
This should make the ket slightly stronger, i usually neck a few strong ciders before using because it gives it more of a kick, but that's my tolerance issue, i dont suggest it to users with no tolerance it can be too much/make you sick
Also the other batches were just a white powder. This batch is rock/chunky with powder (I can send pics in a PM if you would like?)
Yea send pics via pm if you want ill upload them on my imgur account. There is 4 types(formations, not talking about isomer) of k crystal, needle/shard, fine grain/small ball/sugar, big ball and rocky/big rock, ive only ever seen big ball and rocky in s iso, and only ever seen big ball on the DNM from Chinese labs, but ive seen shard and fine in all 3 isomers.
All crystal types can be (and usually are) cooked into powder for snorting, sometimes the powder is rocky, depends how it was cooked, how much was cooked, how it was scraped off the pan/plate/dish/whatever and if the cook really crushed it for ease of snorting before selling it.
- It has a slight burn when snorted and a fucking HORRIBLE drip taste, (want to gag almost) very nasty and unpleasant. cant really remember what the other batch smelt or felt like up the nose but I don't think the drip was as bad.
Sounds kinda fishy, but, k isnt exactly the most tasty drip and sometimes makes me gag even to this day on the first drop if im not expecting it and half swallow it (note: always spit the drip it out it wreaks havoc on your insides!)
Id say its unpleasant but not HORRIBLE. If your k was cooked, it shouldn't burn the nose, tingle yes, burn, no. If it was crushed crystal its a little harsher on the nose and also the drip tastes a bit stronger.
Seeing as you cant remember what the other stuff was like we are again clutching at straws tbh.
Pretty sure reagent test kits are available worldwide online, they're really easy to use. Marquis i think is cheap and common and good for k, although it will only really tell you if k is present and not about purity, although i think it can a little bit with how bright the color it reacts is or how much/if it bubbles and how quickly it turns said color.
If youre for sure its k, a foil burn test can help with purity, but im not typing out instructions for it again, google it or use the search here, its on reddit and ive typed it on here numerous times over the years.

To sum up: i think you either had some stronger disso last few times or this time have been stung with bunk product or unluckily got r iso, seeing as you're in oz i feel for your pocket, but i tip my hat to you for saving k for special occasions and encourage you to always do this.
I wish to fuck i had done that and advise every new user to keep it to special occasions to keep the magic forever.

Find a new supplier. If you are using the darknet, check for vendor status, length of time as a vendor, read reviews, DM them as ask what isomer it is or if its cooked if its not stated, i did this numerous times and got "i dunno, do u wana free gram sample and tell me what you think?" quite a few times, or told them id test it and write a review for them in exchange for a free sample or a deal ;)
If you are using a street dealer, asking what iso wil soon differentiate the clued up k heads from the guys slinging anything to make a quick buck, usually the ones who know their shit/do k themselves have superior product because they will be using it too, but this isn't always true. Yes you shouldn't get high on your own supply, but if you dont sample it or have a trusty guinea pig who knows their shit, how can you back your product? I could go to any dealer saying I've got 'fire product bro' and give them a oz of k to sell that contained 5% k and 95% cut that looks and cooks identical, then they will just pass it on without knowing (ive seen/experienced this happen too many times over the years, street and darknet).

Ok my hand aches now. Hope this helps you (and others) 👍 stay safe. Get a kit.

Edited for spelling
Twice

also, most of what is available since 2020 (check drugsdata, search ketamine and sort by date) is contaminated. What used to be a great medical diversion substance has become clandestine and guess what, the underground chemists suck. They can't even do the two step process and clean everything up correctly. Ketamine precursor A is a caustic/shitty industrial compound. The quality of experiences I have had since this development has greatly diminished. I think some of what they offer as ket is really "partially reacted ket, various reaction products and prec a". I will only be doing vials, if i ever do ket again.

Ketamine precursor A is a caustic/shitty industrial compound
I've heard about this recently. Someone did name it.
Aparantly it just has to be boiled in solvent to a certain temp to turn into k, but also aparantly its mega fucking expensive to buy, like over 10x what a gram of k costs for 0.1g, which makes nooo sense lol.

I'd love to be able to only do vials. They are so rare in UK and expensive on the DNM. I would be cooking them into powder and then making my own solutions from them though, heh, 100mg/ml? Pffft. What am i a squirrel? 😂 😂 😂
(well either that or id have to get my hands on some 10ml+ barrels 😈💉)

People talk about permanent tolerance but I kholed the other day unexpectedly it was very profound and caught me off guard but I find its more an instant tolerance like I can only khole once in a sesh then after that can have half g lines no khole

People talk about permanent tolerance but I kholed the other day unexpectedly it was very profound and caught me off guard but I find its more an instant tolerance like I can only khole once in a sesh then after that can have half g lines no khole
Yeah after a little break the first line/hit can hit hard but like you say after that it's right back to being tolerant, even after my longest break (about a year when I worked abroad) only the first line had any psychedelic effect :/
Thesedays i just can't get a psychedelic hole, i either just get the wonky/drunk feeling (kinda stimulating for me) or i black out completely :(

Yeah after a little break the first line/hit can hit hard but like you say after that it's right back to being tolerant, even after my longest break (about a year when I worked abroad) only the first line had any psychedelic effect :/
Thesedays i just can't get a psychedelic hole, i either just get the wonky/drunk feeling (kinda stimulating for me) or i black out completely :(
No, I mean material that is not phd right, destroys veins in a couple shots and in general has a dirty feel to it. I know it’s k because it’s reagent tested, or at least some of it is… there has to be some way people are getting the precursor—- because 1) they are making it non-medically and 2) lab created ket damn well doesn’t have leftover precursor like that.

I do have a permatolerance, and after what had happened to my brain and body from k I don’t think I’ll do it even if I do find vials. But What I’m talking about is not “a lack of potency” it’s “the presence of trace poison”

you could have scored some R- iso which is less psychedelic than S+iso or racemic, but it also could be a tolerance issue.
It could be the less favorable isomer of ketamine
how much truth is behind the R / S drama? Isn't all pharma ketamine racemic? Is there clandestine K production?

whenever I have "meh" ketamine I always assume it's DCK or some other RC

you guys have way more experience than I do, I'm not big on dissos and rarely buy K

Yea I feel ya I've had ket similar to what OP is talking about before where it wasn't in little shards it came as a white Rock like a rock of MDMA or something and it was a little trippy buy more stimitating but wasn't really k hole stuff wondering what type of ket this could be it gave you the drunk feeling and more imaginative mind which was intreating bit wasn't that strong and it was mildly stimulating and it came as a massive crystal rock so I'm guessing it was pure I've had mxp research chemical which looked similar before when it was legal to buy online in the UK but that was amber looking

how much truth is behind the R / S drama? Isn't all pharma ketamine racemic? Is there clandestine K production?

whenever I have "meh" ketamine I always assume it's DCK or some other RC

you guys have way more experience than I do, I'm not big on dissos and rarely buy K
Pharma Ketamine is one isomer. The less psychedelic one. You name it i am to lazy to look it up.

When i worked at the provider for drugstore's they had sealed vial's per seven. Yummy.

Pharma Ketamine is one isomer. The less psychedelic one. You name it i am to lazy to look it up.

When i worked at the provider for drugstore's they had sealed vial's per seven. Yummy.
AFAIK Pharma or Vet Ketamine is either racemic or Esketamine (S+), the more psychedelic isomer.
I've seen the R- isomer sold on DNMs.

let me give you my scientific analysis:

you bought some shitty K, which sounds like it's cut to me, but im not sure - i would probably just toss it if i were you

i don't surf the dark web, but if i were to, looking for K, i would try my hardest to get it in the bottle still....im not sure if that's possible for you or what - but i did have a friend who bought a "liq" not too long ago and it was great

if it was somebody you know, i'd let em know.....if it doesn't look right to you, don't buy it - rock/chunky doesn't sound right at all to me and i would've passed just on that alone

- I am currently not on any prescribed meds. wasn't either with the other batches. have used both batches of Ket while drinking Alcohol (not a lot though)

Welcome to Australia, where you get what you're given and be grateful for it. Unless you have a head honcho source like I did pre-covid, or jump on the onions, which definitely has more variety than the streets of Sydney.