• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ketamine availability

When I saw this thread I was like yeeeee somebody's asking the same as me, finally some info! But there is not one credible answer here. Just a bunch of farm animals reminiscing on how they 'once got a quater liter for 30p at hippy convention in 1901' bla bla ect. We all know how cheap and available it was and talking fondly of lines gone by won't bring it back.

So.

Apparently it's sold as a muscle relaxant/sleeping aid (crazy Arabs) in pill form in Tunisia. My cousin was out there and she says you need a perscription but I'm sure it's as easy as just asking for one. Or asking any small pharmacy. Also Nicaragua it's sold OTC in vets.

Let's make this the international wonk bible it deserves to be eh?

When I saw this thread I was like yeeeee somebody's asking the same as me, finally some info! But there is not one credible answer here. Just a bunch of farm animals reminiscing on how they 'once got a quater liter for 30p at hippy convention in 1901' bla bla ect. We all know how cheap and available it was and talking fondly of lines gone by won't bring it back.

So.

Apparently it's sold as a muscle relaxant/sleeping aid (crazy Arabs) in pill form in Tunisia. My cousin was out there and she says you need a perscription but I'm sure it's as easy as just asking for one. Or asking any small pharmacy. Also Nicaragua it's sold OTC in vets.

Let's make this the international wonk bible it deserves to be eh?

Yes referring to people as 'farm animals' is a sure fire way of fitting right in.