• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and GHB?

I used to do combinations of Ketamine and either GHB or 1,4-BDO on a regular basis.

Obviously I didn't die but that doesn't guarantee you won't.

I don't have much to say about the combination except that obviously it gets you really fucked up. I think these drugs are best used on their own. The only reason I was combining them was because I was like a black hole for any kind of drugs at that point in my life.

I also threw things like benzos and Ambiens into the mix. So, yeah, you should definitely not do what I did.

^That post was both terrifying and is several times longer than it actually reads out to be. Dear lord I hope the best for that person.

I wonder about the repeated "GHB feels very much like ecstasy" reference in the horror story post. If only it did. To me it feels like an alcohol high.

Assuming it's legit - it's possible she's misinformed, or had only had GHB when mixed with MDMA. I have had GHB separately before, and it is quite a bit different, but I will say it was quite a positive addition to that evening of clubbing (alcohol doesn't do it for me in this respect).

Yes, it does have some alcohol like qualities, including the dizziness higher doses can bring, but it also has a much more dopaminergic aspect which has a strong euphoric component. I don't think it is empathogenic like MDMA but it is quite euphoric and certainly more enjoyable than alcohol.

Heh, no I'm not suggesting a conspiracy. It was just 5 a.m., I was in a confused and exhausted alcohol/MXE state and then THAT. I wonder if the three posters I mentioned are all the same person, coming back to this thread and treating it like a journal time capsule sort of thing. Still, what's a "twisted keyhole"? The phrasing of the whole thing, the stream of consciousness style, the repetition -- it all has a disturbing and unstable quality to it.

In any case I hope you're OK ReddCurls.

I just assumed it was a typo for k-hole, and some form of autocorrect killed it.