View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ketamine and feeling magnetic energy?

imonfire

Bluelighter
Has anyone else experienced this whilst under the influence of K...feeling magnetic energy waves around them, sometimes (as crazy as this sounds) i can hold the energy in my hands and my hands will start moving by themselves as if a magnet was attracting and subtracting in a perfect circle. Weird shit.

I feel very cold and alien when on just 'k'. too dissociative for me, it's better mixed.

for example, K is great when coming down on mdma.

I've had some very interesting paranormal experiences on ketamine where it felt like I was able to feel things that were not there. I pretty much just write it off as tactile hallucinations and the fact that drugs that have anything to do with the kappa opioid receptors can tend to make a lot of people believe their experience is very real.

Yeah I know what you mean Panda, I've had lots of experiences where I thought I'd met God etc then I sober up and realise I was justrereally fucked up

However, I've experienced this quiete a lot of times, I've been doing K for about 4 years and I've been experiencing it since the first year I'd say

if I concentrate it becomes more prominent as well

my hands are actually making the same perfect circle everytime they spin around

I understand how crazy I sound, I just wanted to put it out there and see if this has happened to anyone else

I have felt this exact feeling on high dose edibles a couple of times. It feels like a powerful spiraling magnetic field. The first time it happened I had to hold my phone in a death grip to prevent it from traveling along the spiral it was being pulled through.

Thank god someone else has expanded this! Haha

I try telling my friends but they laugh it off, to be honest I don't blame them, it sounds weird as shit. I'd probably laugh if someone told me that...then again maybe I wouldn't, I'm more open minded than my friends