• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Jwh-018

jungo87

Greenlighter
Is there any genuine sites that will deliver in uk (as a RC of course)

I recommend you stay far away from synthetic cannibinoids, They feel nothing like real weed, and will induce panic attacks.

018 is probably the worst for panic attacks. 073 and 250 aren't nearly as dose sensitive, at least for me. I'd rather just smoke herb sure, but my probation officer takes a different view.

I recommend you stay far away from synthetic cannibinoids, They feel nothing like real weed, and will induce panic attacks.

018 can easily induce a panic attack, but care in dosing avoids that.

Many, many pot users have reported strong similarities to weed; I've seen many profess a preference for synthetics. They certainly get the job. People don't seem to understand that just as pot and different strains of pot can have varying affects on different people, so can synthetics. The same synthetics can even induce different effects over time. When I began using 250, it was disappointing in strength, duration and tone or flavor. After a few weeks of light use, it became very different and significantly more enjoyable. The duration is still short, but the strength and flavor (meaning the quality and nature of its effects) because stronger and very enjoyable. I now prefer it to 018.

(And I have never experienced a panic attack on 250, even with a frank OD; very different from 018.)

018 has been known to give me anxiety. Definitely not my favorite. Though 250 feels like nugget to me much of the time. 250 will put me to sleep while 018 will get me high but can only smoke so much of it before it gives me a rapid heartbeat/anxiety.

073,081,WIN compounds and 250 do not give me the negative side effects like that. Will admit though, one can achieve a pretty funky buzz when smoking a lot of the synthetics.

Also JWH and similar do not give the pleasure punch compared to Maryjane while on benzos...

Jwh-018 is a full agonist of the cb 1 receptor i believe. I imagine that's why it would induce a panic attack easily?