• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (K2 Pink) - New Experience - The Never Ending Nightmare

Speculation can't advance the BL mission of harm reduction in any way...

OP
Sounds like you got a hot spot as mentioned above. He never tried any commercial blends but had this happen once with a home made smoking blend and was quite literally tripping for over an hour and felt funny for some time after. Can't be any more descriptive because he smokes 018 all day every day after giving up MJ. He has smoked over 6 grams of 018, 2 grams of 073, 250mg each of 200 and 250 in the last 5-6 months, so he is not inexperienced with these synthetics.

a couple months ago my friend supplied me with some str8 jwh-018... it was powder and basically pure, no other stuff in it... a very small amount (like the same amount of dmt you would smoke) was all it took to get me blazed for a couple hours...

Dude, if you smoked as much JWH-018 as you would smoke of DMT you might die. My neighbour has smoked upwards of 60mg of DMT before, you need like 3mg of JWH018. Hope nobody took that advice. USE A .001g SCALE WITH THIS STUFF!

Sounds like hell. You better yet? I shudder to think of an unpleasant cannabis-style high lingering for more than thirty minutes or an hour. My own mind might fracture.

I had huge highs from real weed my first few times, just three hits, and felt hung over for a while. I had frame-by-frame vision for two days and a speech, thought, and speed impediment for three weeks. I'd wait for a month before making conclusions about long-term damage. People have been high until two days after smoking weed, and I've experienced it as well. Maybe you just got ridiculously high? If you had a normal high and still feel high, that sounds a lot more worrying. Does it feel like there's way too much deja-vu and fragmenting of time-perception?
Serious mental damage from one-time use of any drug is fairly unlikely, even from gasoline, however even weed can cause permanent damage from one time if you're VERY unlucky.

Hello, id just like to kno how old you are and from what state?
im 17 and from MI and PINK FALMINGO is what they call k2 pink out hear, some say that if you smoke enough you can Halusanate...i dont kno about that tho because its my faveriot thing to smoke and i smoke allot of it and have never halusanted...diffrent effects on diffrent people mabey? i have felt high for days tho after smokeing id say prolly 10 bowls in one sitting

I've never tried any synthetic cannabinoids but after reading the spelling in that post I'm afraid I might be permanently messed up from them.

Hello, id just like to kno how old you are and from what state?
im 17 and from MI and PINK FALMINGO is what they call k2 pink out hear, some say that if you smoke enough you can Halusanate...i dont kno about that tho because its my faveriot thing to smoke and i smoke allot of it and have never halusanted...diffrent effects on diffrent people mabey? i have felt high for days tho after smokeing id say prolly 10 bowls in one sitting

I made an account here just to tell you how rediculously absurd you are. 10 bowls in one sitting? Seriously? I'm 18, and weigh 220lbs. I have never smoked, or been able to smoke more than 2 bowls of this stuff. and when I done that I was in a public bathroom, and I sat on a toilet for 3 hours f**ked out of my mind. I couldn't even move. Most of the time I can't even finish a bowl in one sitting.

Also, when I saw K2 Pink at a local smoke shop I was very uneasy about buying it, cause I had seen so many stories about fake K2, counterfeit k2 and stuff. but theres a site called K2 Verified I think. If you wanna make sure your K2 is the real deal. But K2 Pink, and/or Pink Flamingo are not the real, original K2 ( like Summit, and K.O. ) But I'm blazed on Pink right now.. lol. Good stuff.

Also, man you should really stop smoking and fix your grammar.

omfg so many comments, why doesn't anybody comment on my 8 trip reports of this shit?!

ANYWAYS..

to the OP, I get random highs in the middle of the night, very slight, but I can tell it's there just because the auditory sounds heightened, and music has more detail... then the next day, it's completely gone, and I'm like damnit... There goes a free hiigh..

It sounds like every time your brain is reminded of JWH-018, it gets it's effects somehow. I didn't know that could happen.

I know for a fact, that not only cannabis, but all forms of cannibinoids are fat solubles. If you burn fat, you will get high. I hiked 7 miles after my first time, which was 4 bowls of Chronic (I had a panic attack) That hike brang back about half the high, I felt sooo hiiigh...

And now I like to workout just to burn fat and get high, from smoking K2 Summit.

I made an account here just to tell you how rediculously absurd you are. 10 bowls in one sitting? Seriously? I'm 18, and weigh 220lbs. I have never smoked, or been able to smoke more than 2 bowls of this stuff. and when I done that I was in a public bathroom, and I sat on a toilet for 3 hours f**ked out of my mind. I couldn't even move. Most of the time I can't even finish a bowl in one sitting.

Also, when I saw K2 Pink at a local smoke shop I was very uneasy about buying it, cause I had seen so many stories about fake K2, counterfeit k2 and stuff. but theres a site called K2 Verified I think. If you wanna make sure your K2 is the real deal. But K2 Pink, and/or Pink Flamingo are not the real, original K2 ( like Summit, and K.O. ) But I'm blazed on Pink right now.. lol. Good stuff.

Also, man you should really stop smoking and fix your grammar.

N3rds3x you dummy, I've smoked 3 bowls, and didn't o.d. or any shet. 10 bowls is understandable from hillbilly louisiana or tenessee, they love K2 way more then what I've heard from california

K2 disaster in Miami

My friend smoked this stuff (not sure which blend) more than 6 days ago and she can't recover. She's hallucination and nobody can make sense of what she's saying or doing. The cops ended up arresting her because she was driving around the city erratically with no final destination. She ended up in rehab yesterday but walked out today with the same mentality. WTF??