• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Just tried banging coke for the first time

JustferFun

Bluelighter
tl;dr I ended up going through about 700 mg in about 2.5 hours. I got 99% of it in. I only missed a small part of one shot but I got it back in and it was fine.
tl;dr2 I can't get any euphoria from coke anymore. Do I just have really shitty stuff?

My nose wasn't doing too well from doing a lot in the past couple days, so I figured I'd try to IV it. I'm also just a bit of a thrill seeker, but I'm also pretty careful at the same time. I always start with very low doses. I've never OD'd on opes, at least not to the point where I stopped breathing/ needed to have an ambulance called or be taken to an emergency room. I started banging H pretty soon after I started snorting it. I might just have a needle fixation.

I learned how to inject the coke from researching Bluelight and it's much simpler than I thought it might be. You don't have to cook it or anything and you can get away with not using a wheel filter, but that can be bad news if there are a lot of cutting agents in it. I was careful, maybe too careful. I started with 100 mg with about 40 units of cold water. It dissolved into a clear liquid almost immediately and I didn't even need to crush it or even stir it up (but I still stirred it, of course). I could just add water to chunks and it was fine.

I felt it after the first shot but it wasn't that strong, which made sense because that's a pretty small, safe dose to start with. It felt like it would be euphoric after the first couple shots, but I never really got much or any euphoria from it, which is the same (non) effect I was getting from snorting it. It gives me energy and maybe a very small amount of euphoria, so it's not completely useless. It would be much better if I was taking it with an opi though. I'm mostly an opiate person and I haven't done a lot of powder in my drug career. But the powder I got years ago gave me intense euphoria and my teeth would even get numb sometimes without even rubbing any in my mouth. We got a ball in Mexico through a cab driver once for ridiculously cheap, and that was fire. It wasn't speedy at all. You could actually just lay down and relax on it. On my last heroin bender, I smoked rocks with the person I was using with. I did feel euphoria from that, even without H and there wasn't much of a crash because I'd just do some dope after we ran out. It was actually a fun combo.

I was scared to do anything more than 60 mg for the 2nd and 3rd shots. The next shots, I went back to 100 mg. I kept doing more because I figured I was already invested in it so I might as well go the whole way, but I was too scared to do a lot at once. I was kinda slow preparing it so it probably started wearing off by the time I did the next few shots. If I did it again, I would try 200 mg, but I think I'm done with it. I didn't think I'd actually be going through more rather than less by banging it, but I did.

I've tried stuff from 3 different sources over the past couple months and I didn't really get much euphoria from any of them. People swear by two of those sources, so I didn't know what to think. The stuff I have now has the fishscale sheen to it and it smells and tastes right. I thought the way it dissolved also might've meant that it's not cut a lot with bad cutting agents. It's very hard to find good powder where I live because most of it is used to make crack in the hood. I've never really had any good powder in the last 10 years or so but these last two that I got came from Cali, but that could just be a smokescreen to stay under the radar.

But, the thing with this fishscale stuff is that I don't get any numbness from it, so it just must not be very good. It supposedly is Peruvian so expected it to be good. There's obviously no lidocaine in it or very little, but coke is obviously a topical/ local anesthetic on it's own. At first, I though maybe something changed in my brain chemistry or it's somehow being blocked by a medication or something that I'm not aware of, but the lack of any numbing, even if I rub it on my gums, must be a sign that it's not very good. I don't know a whole lot about coke though. I just know when it makes me feel great and when it doesn't. If this is just the way coke is nowadays, I don't know why people even like it. It can just make me nervous sometimes. Maybe that's why meth has exploded. It's cheaper and it gives you euphoria, but I've never tried it.

Any thoughts on this? Is there just not much good shit anymore? It sucks because I won't do opiates anymore because of the fentanyl and it seems like can't find any good coke - or maybe it's just me in some weird way, like I'm almost immune to it, but I kind of doubt that. Actually, I would do poppy pods but they're a bit of a pain in the ass to get and prepare. Not really, but I just like getting it over with - swallowing a pill or banging some H.

Maybe I'll use whatever I have left to make some rock out of it. That might actually give me the best chance to get some euphoria out of.

Last edited:
I don't even wanna read everything cause it triggers myself. I'm high on coke rn too but snorted, the only thing I can advise u is stay the fuck away from IV COKE. That shit almost killed me numerous times, wrecked my veins, my health and all for a dumb fking 2min rush that makes u feel ure gonna die.

I don't even wanna read everything cause it triggers myself. I'm high on coke rn too but snorted, the only thing I can advise u is stay the fuck away from IV COKE. That shit almost killed me numerous times, wrecked my veins, my health and all for a dumb fking 2min rush that makes u feel ure gonna die.
I kind of rambled on there, probably because I'm also high (or at least sped up) on coke. The IV'ing wasn't the only part of the post though. But as far as the IV part goes, I kind of wasted 700 mg banging it over 2 and a half or 3 hours, so that was kind of a failed experiment. I didn't go through nearly as much just snorting it all day today, but my nose was starting to get clogged from doing it almost all day yesterday and all day today. I also wasn't getting much euphoria from putting it up my nose so I figured I'd try IV.

There's other stuff that I want to ask you or other people about because I haven't done a lot of powder in my lifetime. I've smoked more rocks than I've done powder because that's really the only thing available in my area. Most of the powder is used to make crack in the hood. Any powder that actually exists is pretty bad. There's just not much demand for powder in my area, especially compared to the 80's and 90's, but that was the case all over the place. I was a kid in the 80's so I didn't do any coke, but it had to have been a lot better than the trash that's available now.

Anyways, the stuff I got the last two time came from the dw, probably from Cali. I thought the stuff I have now was supposed to be pretty good, but I can't get any euphoria anymore from coke, in general. It's supposedly Peruvian and it has the fishscale sheen to it and smells and tastes right, but I don't even get any numbness from it. When I did coke around 10-20 years ago, it was completely different. The euphoria was so strong. It was a lot more addictive and when it wore of I definitely wanted more.

With the coke that I've been getting lately, it's not hard to stop taking at all because it's not very euphoric. I wonder if there's something that changed about me or my brain chemistry (or something I'm not aware of) or if everything nowadays just sucks. If that's the case, I don't know why people even like it or buy it. It just makes me nervous half the time. I was so disappointed when I got the first stuff from Cali because I thought that it had to be better than what's around here. This stuff would feel a lot better if I was taking opiates/ opioids at the same time though.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the coke/ snuff bullet that I used today probably saved me quite a bit of stuff while I was out and about and at work today lol. I got them from Amazon for $15 and you get 3 of them. I highly recommend them. They don't leak or anything but you have to make the chamber bigger by drilling into it with a 9/64 drill bit. Otherwise the little chamber is too small and you have to take multiple hits. I was kinda shocked when I got home and unscrewed the cap and most of it was still in there. I think it saves more for you because you're not leaving residue anywhere. It's obviously super convenient and low key. I can hit it while I'm driving with nobody even noticing. If you're interested, I'll tell you which one I bought because there are multiple choices on Amazon but this one seems like the best option.

Last edited:
I kind of rambled on there, probably because I'm also high (or at least sped up) on coke. The IV'ing wasn't the only part of the post though. But as far as the IV part goes, I kind of wasted 700 mg banging it over 2 and a half or 3 hours, so that was kind of a failed experiment. I didn't go through nearly as much just snorting it all day today, but my nose was starting to get clogged from doing it almost all day yesterday and all day today. I also wasn't getting much euphoria from putting it up my nose so I figured I'd try IV.

There's other stuff that I want to ask you or other people about because I haven't done a lot of powder in my lifetime. I've smoked more rocks than I've done powder because that's really the only thing available in my area. Most of the powder is used to make crack in the hood. Any powder that actually exists is pretty bad. There's just not much demand for powder in my area, especially compared to the 80's and 90's, but that was the case all over the place. I was a kid in the 80's so I didn't do any coke, but it had to have been a lot better than the trash that's available now.

Anyways, the stuff I got the last two time came from the dw, probably from Cali. I thought the stuff I have now was supposed to be pretty good, but I can't get any euphoria anymore from coke, in general. It's supposedly Peruvian and it has the fishscale sheen to it and smells and tastes right, but I don't even get any numbness from it. When I did coke around 10-20 years ago, it was completely different. The euphoria was so strong. It was a lot more addictive and when it wore of I definitely wanted more.

With the coke that I've been getting lately, it's not hard to stop taking at all because it's not very euphoric. I wonder if there's something that changed about me or my brain chemistry (or something I'm not aware of) or if everything nowadays just sucks. If that's the case, I don't know why people even like it or buy it. It just makes me nervous half the time. I was so disappointed when I got the first stuff from Cali because I thought that it had to be better than what's around here. This stuff would feel a lot better if I was taking opiates/ opioids at the same time though.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the coke/ snuff bullet that I used today probably saved me quite a bit of stuff while I was out and about and at work today lol. I got them from Amazon for $15 and you get 3 of them. I highly recommend them. They don't leak or anything but you have to make the chamber bigger by drilling into it with a 9/64 drill bit. Otherwise the little chamber is too small and you have to take multiple hits. I was kinda shocked when I got home and unscrewed the cap and most of it was still in there. I think it saves more for you because you're not leaving residue anywhere. It's obviously super convenient and low key. I can hit it while I'm driving with nobody even noticing. If you're interested, I'll tell you which one I bought because there are multiple choices on Amazon but this one seems like the best option.
There's different batches of blow and the synthesis they use now is not the same one they used 20-30 years ago. I live in Perú so my material is always good and cheap, the stuff I get doesn't make u numb either but it's pretty potent, it doesn't shine that much. If I was u I'd stay the fuck away from IV, that shit steals ur soul. The rush ain't worth all the detrimental aspects of it. Ur veins are gonna turn black and disappear very fast. Take a break from it if ure not getting where u want to, hell even smoking rocks Is safer than doing this. Please take my advice and quit while yre still on time. I almost lost my mind to that shit.

There's different batches of blow and the synthesis they use now is not the same one they used 20-30 years ago. I live in Perú so my material is always good and cheap, the stuff I get doesn't make u numb either but it's pretty potent, it doesn't shine that much. If I was u I'd stay the fuck away from IV, that shit steals ur soul. The rush ain't worth all the detrimental aspects of it. Ur veins are gonna turn black and disappear very fast. Take a break from it if ure not getting where u want to, hell even smoking rocks Is safer than doing this. Please take my advice and quit while yre still on time. I almost lost my mind to that shit.
I really don't even want to do it again. I'd maybe try it one more time with a bigger dose just to see what it's like, but besides all the other negative things about IV'ing, it just seems wasteful. You use more and doesn't last as long. I thought I would end up using less, but I used a shitload more than I did all day today just putting it up my nose, especially by using that bullet dispenser. I edited my post to talk about it. It's a very good product and it's not very expensive.

I guess stuff is just different today because I think the Peruvian stuff that I got is legit, at least by the way it looks, smells and dissolves. It also takes longer to kick in. I don't understand why the way it's made affects the numbness issue though because I though coke was just always a topical anesthetic. The numbness itself doesn't matter a lot to me, but I just thought that the stuff that numbs you is just better/ purer - assuming the numbness doesn't come from being cut with lidocaine. But that actually explains a lot for me. Thanks. Cocaine nowadays just doesn't numb your mouth because it's processed differently. I didn't know that but it helps to know.

But I still can't figure out why I can't get the kind of euphoria from it that I used to get. That's a mystery to me.

One more question about IV'ing - not because I want to keep doing it (I don't) - but just out of curiosity......Does the purity have anything to do with the negative aspects of it?

I'm guessing no since you live in Perú and like you said, all the stuff down there is probably a lot better than anything we have where I live. Btw, skipjames lives in Brazil and he also gets very good coca for a fraction of what it costs up here in the US.

But I'm wondering if and/or why cocaine might be worse for your veins than heroin. With heroin, as long as you use fresh needles and keep everything clean, you won't necessarily have any vein issues - especially if you have good veins that you don't have to dig around for using reused, dull needles. I wonder if there's any fundamental difference between those two drugs that makes coke worse for you veins than heroin. EDIT: I just realized that you're probably just doing many more shots with cocaine in a day than you would with heroin, so that's probably a big factor.

I also don't understand why anyone would want to be all freaked out and paranoid like that, by shooting coke. That doesn't sound like a lot of fun lol. I can see how a speedball would feel nice, but IV'ing coke and feeling generally like shit just doesn't sound appealing to me. I was reading a different thread on Bluelight while trying to find good instructions on IV'ing and someone said you will be instantly addicted when you IV. I wasn't and I really don't have much desire to ever do it again, but maybe I'm just different in some way.

I don’t even need to read the whole post. If you think injecting 100mg was a safe dose and hardly felt it, you got garbage. 100mg your first time, unless your snorting like a gram a day, should have you flying.

-GC

I don’t even need to read the whole post. If you think injecting 100mg was a safe dose and hardly felt it, you got garbage. 100mg your first time, unless your snorting like a gram a day, should have you flying.

-GC
Ikr, good shit immediately makes u puke and u feel as if ur brain was being washed away with tons of euphoria and the bellringer 🔔 omfg....that's enough. Like I've said in previous posts, I've experienced 2 grand mal seizures from 0.25g and 0.3-0.4 shots on different occasions.
If he didn't feel much from a .1 shot, his stuff is cut/low quality.

Last edited:
One more question about IV'ing - not because I want to keep doing it (I don't) - but just out of curiosity......Does the purity have anything to do with the negative aspects of it?

But I'm wondering if and/or why cocaine might be worse for your veins than heroin. With heroin, as long as you use fresh needles and keep everything clean, you won't necessarily have any vein issues - especially if you have good veins that you don't have to dig around for using reused, dull needles. I wonder if there's any fundamental difference between those two drugs that makes coke worse for you veins than heroin. EDIT: I just realized that you're probably just doing many more shots with cocaine in a day than you would with heroin, so that's probably a big factor.

I also don't understand why anyone would want to be all freaked out and paranoid like that, by shooting coke. That doesn't sound like a lot of fun lol. I can see how a speedball would feel nice, but IV'ing coke and feeling generally like shit just doesn't sound appealing to me. I was reading a different thread on Bluelight while trying to find good instructions on IV'ing and someone said you will be instantly addicted when you IV. I wasn't and I really don't have much desire to ever do it again, but maybe I'm just different in some way.
Cocaine is a potent vasoconstrictor, so technically when u inject it u are putting so much pressure on both ur veins and heart, ur depriving ur veins from oxygen so they die. If all of this wasn't bad enough, cocaine is a very caustic substance and some batches have left over shitty chemicals acid-ammonia-and what not from the synthesis since it's made in a VRAEM valley improvised lab. All these corrosive shit burns ur veins and also fucks up ur circulatory system.
If u wonder why ppl risk their life's for a fked up high, well u probably haven't felt a PROPER RUSH from it. The rush from xocaine its hands down the most intense and euphoric rush u can experience if u get the dose right. Now, the line separating a good bellringer from a seizure or even a heart attack is very thin, so this shit is one of the most dangerous things u can do to get high
If u haven't felt it it's cause ur stuff wasn't very good, a fire batch of cola takes u to the stratosphere with 100-150mg shots. Now, like I said don't chase this shit plz. It will only wreak havoc upon ur life and health and only the lucky ones have come out of it alive tbh, I've known countless of ppl die chasing this shit. Uve been ⚠️, anyway good luck and hope my post helped. Cheers

-GC
I did the 100 mg because I knew what I had wasn't very good even though it looked and smelled right. I'd also been doing it for a couple days straight by that point.

Cocaine is a potent vasoconstrictor, so technically when u inject it u are putting so much pressure on both ur veins and heart, ur depriving ur veins from oxygen so they die. If all of this wasn't bad enough, cocaine is a very caustic substance and some batches have left over shitty chemicals acid-ammonia-and what not from the synthesis since it's made in a VRAEM valley improvised lab. All these corrosive shit burns ur veins and also fucks up ur circulatory system.
If u wonder why ppl risk their life's for a fked up high, well u probably haven't felt a PROPER RUSH from it. The rush from xocaine its hands down the most intense and euphoric rush u can experience if u get the dose right. Now, the line separating a good bellringer from a seizure or even a heart attack is very thin, so this shit is one of the most dangerous things u can do to get high
If u haven't felt it it's cause ur stuff wasn't very good, a fire batch of cola takes u to the stratosphere with 100-150mg shots. Now, like I said don't chase this shit plz. It will only wreak havoc upon ur life and health and only the lucky ones have come out of it alive tbh, I've known countless of ppl die chasing this shit. Uve been ⚠️, anyway good luck and hope my post helped. Cheers
Yeah, I already knew it wasn't very good because I've had some very good stuff in the past. My friends and I were in Mexico once and our cab driver connected us with a ball for like $80 (but that was a long time ago). Stuff like that isn't even very speedy and you obviously don't need nearly as much. In fact, my friend just laid down on the bed in the hotel room and barely spoke.

I haven't had anything like that in a long time though. I can definitely see how IV'ing that kind of quality stuff would be amazing. I haven't done a lot of coke overall and I go years in between, so I don't know much about what's out there. But the past few times I've done it, all from different sources, it was the same kind of garbage. It's obviously much cheaper south of the border so I don't understand why people pay so much for stuff in the US that barely gives you any euphoria, if any at all. I had some good stuff in Arizona once and I just figured that stuff is better closer to the border.

I'm not even going to try buying anymore from now on, unless I get to sample it and it's good. It's a waste of time, money, and nasal passages/ sinuses.

It did help. Thanks for the info.

The sellers that I've bought from are well-known, "top-rated" vendors. I doubt that every single review is fabricated, but I guess anything's possible. The last vendor claims that the product is "washed" (lavada in Spanish). How can you say with a straight face that you've purified cut cocaine when it barely even gives you any euphoria, if any? It's pretty clearly a lie, unless the product that you started with was so incredibly bad that it's even difficult to comprehend how anything could be that bad in the first place. I don't understand it.

Are people really that stupid and gullible? I would be embarrassed to make those claims because they're so blatantly absurd. You see a lot of claims like "93% fishscale." I already knew that claims like that were extreme exaggerations, but I thought that maybe it was somewhat decent, at least. It wasn't. Again, very little if any euphoria. For a minute there, I was starting to question myself and if there was possibly something "off" about me or my brain, etc.

Coke and other drugs are cut for obvious reasons but at some point, doesn't it becomes counterproductive? For example, I have no desire to buy more. If it was at least halfway decent, I might buy more. I might even become addicted and keep buying. In the long run, you'd probably make more money. Not all drug dealers are rocket scientists, but some are smart enough to realize that what I'm saying is true. It just makes no sense to me.

Granted, it's probably harder in the US because it's already been cut by the time it gets here and is already very expensive by that point. Also, the fact that law enforcement here is completely obsessed with drugs just makes everything cost more. What part of "the drug war is lost" do they not understand? The DEA and other agencies are well-funded and they're pretty effective compared to law enforcement in probably most other countries. Maybe that has something to do with it. But on a fundamental level, you can't sustain success with products that nobody really wants. This is pretty basic stuff.

EDIT: Another thing is that your customers literally, physically can't take your drugs for very long before their noses get clogged up. I've seen stuff so bad that you could only take for a few hours before clogging your nose and then your nose is fucked for at least the next day.

Last edited:
The sellers that I've bought from are well-known, "top-rated" vendors. I doubt that every single review is fabricated, but I guess anything's possible. The last vendor claims that the product is "washed" (lavada in Spanish). How can you say with a straight face that you've purified cut cocaine when it barely even gives you any euphoria, if any? It's pretty clearly a lie, unless the product that you started with was so incredibly bad that it's even difficult to comprehend how anything could be that bad in the first place. I don't understand it.

Are people really that stupid and gullible? I would be embarrassed to make those claims because they're so blatantly absurd. You see a lot of claims like "93% fishscale." I already knew that claims like that were extreme exaggerations, but I thought that maybe it was somewhat decent, at least. It wasn't. Again, very little if any euphoria. For a minute there, I was starting to question myself and if there was possibly something "off" about me or my brain, etc.

Coke and other drugs are cut for obvious reasons but at some point, doesn't it becomes counterproductive? For example, I have no desire to buy more. If it was at least halfway decent, I might buy more. I might even become addicted and keep buying. In the long run, you'd probably make more money. Not all drug dealers are rocket scientists, but some are smart enough to realize that what I'm saying is true. It just makes no sense to me.

Granted, it's probably harder in the US because it's already been cut by the time it gets here and is already very expensive by that point. Also, the fact that law enforcement here is completely obsessed with drugs just makes everything cost more. What part of "the drug war is lost" do they not understand? The DEA and other agencies are well-funded and they're pretty effective compared to law enforcement in probably most other countries. Maybe that has something to do with it. But on a fundamental level, you can't sustain success with products that nobody really wants. This is pretty basic stuff.

EDIT: Another thing is that your customers literally, physically can't take your drugs for very long before their noses get clogged up. I've seen stuff so bad that you could only take for a few hours before clogging your nose and then your nose is fucked for at least the next day.
Don't believe everything they say, most of those vendors who claim to sell 93% bolivian marching powder/Peruvian fish scale is bullcrap. Also the reviews aren't 100% reliable, if the product Is shiny asf doesn't mean is good quality either, most of the time they add other substances like boric acid to make it shine or lidocaine to make it numb u more. Tbh, as a 10+ year cocaine user. I'd never use blow outside of south america. Don't get me wrong, there's good quality blow in other countries but u need good contacts and it's quite expensive for a drug that really u regret doing it when it's gone. It has too many negative things for the massive but short lived euphoria it offers. If u wanna try good coke I'd recommend u to go on holiday to 🇨🇴 colombia or peru 🇵🇪 .
Still, try to stay away from stims. They are the most detrimental drugs for u.
Stay safe buddy,
Nico xx

As far as people getting addicted to the crap, my ex-drummer in my band is a straight up cokehead. He spends every last dime he has on "coke", and in my area it's utter bullshit. He's young, and I'm from a time when the coke was real coke. You do a bump, you're feeling great. This bullshit he claims is "fire as fuck" is not even coke. No numbing, no euphoria. But he's bouncing around like it's 1986. He is flabbergasted that I'm telling him it's bullshit, he's like dude, I'm high as fuck, what are you talking about? I'm like... I dunno man, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Why did you just pay $100 a gram for this bullshit? It's baffling. The only thing I can think is that back when he started, he got some good coke, and he's chasing that high ever since, and his brain has convinced him that snorting a powder, that his dealer tells him is coke, is euphoric.