• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just took what I thought was heroin but its not?!

Tboy246

Bluelighter
I just got a nickel bag and 45 mins ago sniffed only a tiny portion and immediately knew something was off. It tasted bitter but had a sort of fruity/perfumey scent. Needless to say I tossed the rest just thinking it was something dumb. Then started feeling a bit jittery, heart beating faster, almost like a panic attack coming on. I looked in the mirror and my pupils are huge. The light from my lamp seems to keep turning a shade of red. What could this be?

Also, the large pupils are intermittent. They go big on and off. They could be normal for 10 minutes and then go huge again out of nowhere

What the fuck? May i ask what city your in? Recently a co worker told me he found a blunt on the ground and gave it to me for a favor i did. I kept it for 3 weeks until i exhausted my regular stash.

I split the blunt open and put a small piece of it in my bowl, hit it and expierenced the same symptoms. It almost felt like a trip. Did you feel any sort of "high" ?

It was just a real jittery panick type feeling. Light turned different colors as well