View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Just took some drugs

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I just took 200 mg of dxm, 300 mg gabapentin, 4 grams of kratom, some delta 8, and I’m going to take some buprenorphine soon, just waiting for the fun to start.
Wednesday Hump Day GIF by MOODMAN

I just took 200 mg of dxm, 300 mg gabapentin, 4 grams of kratom, some delta 8, and I’m going to take some buprenorphine soon, just waiting for the fun to start.
Wednesday Hump Day GIF by MOODMAN
I don’t know what any of them do. But I’d probably throw them into the mix right now and join you if I could.

Little late to the party, and not to be a pooper but... careful with that combo. Dissos and the possibility of respiratory depression can lead to complications.

Hope you enjoyed yourself tho

Little late to the party, and not to be a pooper but... careful with that combo. Dissos and the possibility of respiratory depression can lead to complications.

Hope you enjoyed yourself tho
I had a respiratory depression on less (potent, potentially adulterated, but from a widely known source) kratom and a miniscule amount of heroin, back when I wasn't opi tolerant yet. Could have died or suffered serious damage from.

That said, in general dissos shouldn't depress respiration, and if they do - given the correct dosage - would offer some protection against hypoxic neurotoxicity. It's a major topic for which they have been studied (but mostly discarded, due to side effects, of which too some are potentially toxic, yet all mostly in rodents, so take it with some salt).

Still, I became an advocate of step-wise dosing when you don't know the interactions yet, specially with more than two substances.
Gabapentin + others is fun, opis + dissos can be overwhelmingly disinhibitive (lead to doing shit).

I had a respiratory depression on less (potent, potentially adulterated, but from a widely known source) kratom and a miniscule amount of heroin, back when I wasn't opi tolerant yet. Could have died or suffered serious damage from.

That said, in general dissos shouldn't depress respiration, and if they do - given the correct dosage - would offer some protection against hypoxic neurotoxicity. It's a major topic for which they have been studied (but mostly discarded, due to side effects, of which too some are potentially toxic, yet all mostly in rodents, so take it with some salt).

Still, I became an advocate of step-wise dosing when you don't know the interactions yet, specially with more than two substances.
Gabapentin + others is fun, opis + dissos can be overwhelmingly disinhibitive (lead to doing shit).
Don’t worry, I mix drugs a lot, I know what I’m doing, I like being disinhibited, I took a lot more kratom and poppy tea and had fun :D

I’m still high btw lol, barely any tolerance to dxm, and the small amount of zoloft I take is a cyp2d6 inhibitor, it’s still in me ! Hooray! I slept 13 hours

I don’t know what any of them do. But I’d probably throw them into the mix right now and join you if I could.
Buprenorphine is a long lasting opiate
Dxm is dissociative with non selective serotonin reuptake inhibition thrown in
Kratom is an opioid plant with a variety of other eff3cts
Delta 8 is thc analogue basically. It exists naturally in hemp in low levels, it’s legal here

to poop the party with some HR (unusual I know) do we need to tell you not to do this though? you might get away with a small dose of either/both but serotonin syndrome awaits
I’m weaning off, I’m only on 18 mg now, and 7.5 mg of remeron. I think at that dosage I’m ok, thank you though. I’m 11 days off of taking doxipin though, and I definitely noticed that the dxm felt better and caused less anxiety

I ended up taking a whole ounce of kratom some poppy tea, and another 160 mg of dxm by the end of the night

Soon I’ll be able to take my San Pedro with the dxm, just gotta get all the way off the remeron and zoloft and be off for 2 weeks :D
Always remember, If you take enough hallucinogens, you unlock immortality, these are facts
I FEEL AMAZEBALLS

DXM is a potent SNRI and indeed can give you serotonin syndrome (most cases are mild and not deadly but can well be damaging) besides its other properties as a disso.
Me too some DXM but in my experience it and opioids don't like each other, never tried kratom though which is somewhat special..

Ya I know it can, I adjust my doses accordingly, but I hate doing it, I know the signs Andy I don’t think I come close to it, maybe while was still taking doxipin, but without it seems fine