• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just got some dilaudid for first time

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
And I need help on how to make the most of it. I have searched and no one seems to agree on anything.

to make the most of it, shoot it.

But don't shoot it, cause needles are bad.

Plug it?

Just don't swallow it.

Edit: For HR purposes, don't do anything with it. This drug will suck you in. I've been there.

And I need help on how to make the most of it. I have searched and no one seems to agree on anything.

If you don't have much of a opiate tolerance and insist on trying it then definitely snort it.

Some claim you wont feel shit from snorting or that it is a waste - However these are people who have used opiates for a while or are junkies and have a decent tolerance to opiates in general.
When i didn't have much of an opiate tolerance snorting 4-16mg would get me feeling pretty nice.
4-12mg (Start low at 4mg and slowly work your way up in small lines till you reach a desirable effect<Too much doesn't feel that great to an opiate naive user) would have me nodding and itching in a nice way... for 1-3 hours as it is a fairly short acting opiate.
Even though snorting doesn't have the greatest bioavailability it still gets you feeling really nice if you don't have too much of an opiate tolerance or/aka if you have never shot up before. Why? Because dilaudid/hydromorphone is a pretty damn strong opiate mg for mg.

Taking them orally wont do much tbh and would be a waste imo. Maybe if you have never taken an opiate in your life it would do something though.

If you have a decent opiate tolerance... or don't have a tolerance and legit want to be floored like a motherfucker (if you have no tolerance then possibly to the point of ODing or not feeling too good or sick) and/or want to absorb 90%-100% of the dilaudid/hydromorphone then i guess IV the stuff.

...However, i wouldn't recommend IV use to anyone especially if you have never tried it.

Obviously you are free to do what you want with your body but please, if you have never tried IV opiates please keep it that way. Your future will likely thank me for saying this and i'm sure opiate addicts who IV on this forum would support my recommendation.

IV opiates feel damn amazing of course - Don't get me wrong.
You get a indescribable, euphoric, heavenly rush that one cannot achieve via any other route of administration.
However, this feeling is very addictive, doesn't last forever and I have met very few people that can keep IV opiate use under control and only do it on an occasional basis. Snorting dilaudid/hydromorphone is very addictive too don't get me wrong but much easier to use occasionally and quit when compared to IV incase one makes the mistake of using too much and gets addicted.

The addiction, when formed is one of the hardest things one will ever have to shake off. That and tolerance eventually sets in. So before you know it the 8-12mg which I mentioned earlier that would get you a decent nod will eventually just about keep the hellish opiate withdrawals at bay.
Not to mention the mental and physical damage IV opiate use can do to your body.
IV opiate use can not only slowly cripple your veins and the rest of your body but literally screw over many aspects of your life too.
I've met many people in my life before trying it who say that they will only IV once, which turns into a few times which turns into everyday and before you know it they need it just to start their day without going through withdrawals aka feeling like you are in living hell.

Only snort it dude. Please. And try to keep it safe and occasional too.
I've known too many people, some of which I've loved but have had to leave them be before I as well got sucked into their downward spiral caused primarily from IVing opiates. I don't know you but I still wish you never become another one who risks loosing their life and potential to opiates.

Last edited:
If you read nothing else just read this- snort it, snort it and snort it. Oral has shitty bioavailability, snorting is a bit better, shooting is great, but fuck shooting, so there ya go snorting is the best.

I had some K-4 a long time ago,I ate them and they didn't do a damn thing for me.I have watched people shoot them and apparantly the outcome was quite different.I just don't like the thought of banging,shot some liquid demerol once and I liked it so much I knew to stay the hell away from it.

Everyone advice is spot on.

If you haven't read all of it, read it.

Bottom line, snort it.

Be careful, less is more. You can always take a bit more later but never less.

Eating it will don't do much and even if it does you will be wasting.

Like other said, once snorted, pass your hand under water and snort just a tiny bit of water as well to help with the absorbtion.

Plugging it never did much to me anyway.

Snorting is where it is at.

Be aware that not only IVing is bad enough in itself but Dilaudid have a unique kind of rush that people find hard to get away from. So JUST DONT DO IT.

Finally if you like what you feel be even more careful. Opiate tends to be pernicious and habit can form very fast and are hell to deal with.

I wouldn't advise doing more often than each two weeks. And skip on some for good measure. If you figure you transgress your own rules, you know you are in dangerous territory and you should take a break or stop altogether. Everyone who ends up addicted knew how dangerous it is and yet couldnt control themselve (including myself). So be aware of the risks and don't think that because you did some more often than you promessed yourself and that nothing bad happened means you are safe. It is actually then that it is the most dangerous. So fix yourself some limits. When you figure you are transgressing them stop, either for a while or for good.