• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Just fucked my aunts best friend who 59 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been brainwashed by a doomsday cult.
Coast is blinded by American education system.
There are demons that can be used to fight evil. Hitler knew about this but never had he partaking in a such rituals he was just a public speaker at best. It was Himmler that was deep into practicing the rituals of Germanic Visigoth folklore. He would channel old spirits of King Arthur and his 12 knights by dressing up in middle age armor suits and being in the ancient castle of the knights of the round table.

I didn't see what that other person said because he's on ignore. All he does is follow me around talking nonsense and clearly full of the devil. You have no clue what you are talking about. ALL demons are no good and an abomination. And do I really need to say how evil Hitler was? The devil has you believing all kinds of foolishness.

You are the one blinded, not me.

There are demons that can be used to fight evil. Hitler knew about this but never had he partaking in a such rituals he was just a public speaker at best. It was Himmler that was deep into practicing the rituals of Germanic Visigoth folklore. He would channel old spirits of King Arthur and his 12 knights by dressing up in middle age armor suits and being in the ancient castle of the knights of the round table.
Don't think u can blame pisspoor schooling on that.

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties. I'd love to talk to you about the esoteric influences that make up the foundation of the Nazi ideology and how Hitler is living inside the Earth with the native Terran Draconians after his massive influx of Orgone energy created by the suffering of the millions of Jews allowed the wheel of their New World Order oppression to keep turning.

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties. I'd love to talk to you about the esoteric influences that make up the foundation of the Nazi ideology and how Hitler is living inside the Earth with the native Terran Draconians after his massive influx of Orgone energy created by the suffering of the millions of Jews allowed the wheel of their New World Order oppression to keep turning.
😂😂😂

Demons are bad, mmmk?
God will take care of it. It's written that He has the victory. It's only a matter of time before He comes back and banishes them all to hell where they belong. Things are getting darker and darker in the world so that means that time is coming closer.
Love it!
BL threads are so awesome

Hey @Isnortice91 - just out of interest - do you see any downside to the Nazi’s? Anything they did not do right or should not have done? Anything at all that you will improve upon?
Yes , the killing of Gypsies by the massive crowds that followed Hitler. I also truly believe and can confidently say Hitler had no control over these crowds of people. I feel that Hitler wanted these people to not kill Jews and Gypsies but instead deport them.
Himmler quoted " Those who are Gypsy but don't act like gypsies can stay and won't be deported". Himmler also saved many Gypsies lives by allowing them to serve in the Waffen SS by using racial purity waivers prior to enlistment. There also was half German half Jewish people who were allowed to enlist in the Waffen SS with these waivers.
I also don't agree with Hitler's invasion of France .
I also don't agree with Hitler's experimentation on kids.
I also don't agree with Hitler killing mentally ill people.
I truly believe Hitler through his body language in 1945 was scared of what his people were doing but he was so filled with rage that Great Britain had prevented his people from access to medicines and food because Great Britain had put sanctions on Germany that closed off all ship ports from accessing certain ports that allowed trade with the common world . Hitler invaded Ukraine to have access to shipping ports so the German people can get food and medical supplies.
I also don't like how the Nazis told Mussolini to enter the war . Italy should have waited 5 more years before entering WWII. Mussolini was pressured by Hitler to invade North Africa and fight the British which I believe was 50% a good thing to do. But also 50% a bad thing to do because it waisted allot of Italy's resources. I'm Italian .

I'm 29 and havnt had sex since I was 25.
Today me and my aunt were in her backyard, and her son , my cousin Brock just got arrested because of a DUI and she had to go drive to the bail bonds place down the street. While she was leaving one of her friends arrive and is at the front porch , she then introduced me to her friend her name was Simona she was here on a vacation (she's from Spain) .
I introduced my self to her and noticed she had tattoos all over her legs and arms . She also had a big nice fat ass and good hip to waist ratio. Amy Aunt then told her she and I should hang out for a while. At this point my I was already horny prior to this event because my aunt was wearing yoga pants and I seen she had a camel toe that was very small but noticeable wet spots around it stuck to her yoga pants where her private parts art.
But since my aunt left with that nice ass of hers I thought I might fuck her friend instead 😇

We get to the backyard and suddenly I notice Simona was looking at my big 9 inch Italian cock bulging out of my pants.
We started talking about how Spain and Italy have close ties for about 3 hours.
Then I offered her some shots of vodka . We drank for about 20 minutes then finally she says that she has cobwebs?.
I never heard this term before.
Cobwebs?. I replied at you're house?. She laughed and said. "no silly, in my pussy".
I then said I know what can fix that , so I pulled out a dime bag of meth I got earlier and we both snorted fat lines.
Then we went down the street to a motel 6, and thats where I fucked her tight cobwebs filled pussy with my huge Italian cock.

My balls and her ass hole apparently became friends at some point because after I looked at my balls and she had turned my ball brown with her ass hole. I guess she was not a fan of wiping her ass...
Anyone experience anything simular with these mature women?.

This is a pic of what type of ass she was packing

View attachment 20779
Where in Italy are you from? Does your aunt know or suspect that you are sexually attracted to her? I am not sexually attracted to any relatives but I would be disturbed and perplexed if a relative was attracted to me, or became sexually aroused in my presence.

I am glad you enjoyed yourself but she is not my type and that is nasty how she does not clean or wash her ass.

Last edited:
I spoke to my editor and she is super interested in publishing the collected works of @Isnortice91 (illustrated edition).

My belief is he will blitzkrieg the self-help publishing industry the way he has carved out a very comfortable liebenstraum here on BL and just like how he will soon find the final solution to the problem of the US medico-legal establishment.

Go brother!
Self publish in on Amazon in kindle format!

So did this actually happen or are you just voicing what you have been meth-jacking too?

Also if you actually believe that bullshit you were spouting about Nazis, you are a fool. Fuck Nazi's.

Dont be a dumbass. If its a joke its not funny. If its your truth than you need to open up your head.

Last edited:
Himmler did what? Why was Himmler against Freemasons, or the masons group?

King Aurthur if he ever existed was British not a Visigoth.

Are you worried the Spanish woman will tell your aunt what happened or not?

Why aren't you as mad at communist who invaded Europe ?. They were the ones using black magic in Slovenia they were funded by Great Britain . Great Britain also funded communist to invade Spain in the 30s and Germany sent soldiers to Spain to liberate the Spainard people from communism it was the Condor Division aka Blue Division that fought the communist gurrelas . The word gurrela warfare came from Spain in when communist invaded and started reeking havoc.

I think your history is a bit off there brother. Britain funded communists? The British government? I don't think so. Britain doesn't like communists or fascists and wouldn't fund either. Yes there are members of the public who would,but not government.

Actually why the fuck have I responded to this shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.