• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

just drank white wine vinager and feel really sick

nancy145

Bluelighter
I really wanted to get drunk but have very limited access to alcohol so i drank some white wine vinegar, but then realzied that it might be dangerous. Is it? I'm kinda worried.
EDIT: well im not worried about my safety anymore after reading the first reply, but i got really sick end threw up 15 minutes ago but still feel really drunk (I have zero alcohol tolerance right now). Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, i felt this massive wave of euphoria. I'm curious as to what caused it. I'm guessing its probably an interaction with one of my meds, but idk why it happened like 30ish minutes after drinking it. I'll list all the meds i take below.

Lamictal
adderall (IR)
effexor
zyprexa
buspar
nuvigil
melotonin
large doses of caffeine (today was about 300 mg)

Last edited:
Red wine vinegar and white wine vinegar is made from wine that has been allowed to sour and, in some cases, age and mellow. Drinking vinegar is common in some cultures, and some alternative medicine practitioners also advocate using it. Red wine vinegar is rich in anthocyanins, a natural antioxidant, and may help reduce body fat levels.

I think you're good. I drank mouthwash (I know its very dumb...) a few times several few years ago and i was fine. I guess it also depends on how sensitive your stomach is.

Vinegar, does not contain much alcohol if any at all, the alcohol is converted into vinegar

Excessive consumption of acetic acid can cause metabolic acidosis. However, it kis more likely for somepne to chronically drink alcohol and cause acidosis via metabolism of ethnol into acetic acid or stimulant overdose generating more lactoc acid rhen your body can eliminate. Acetic acid dise have some hea
Th benefits. I use it extensively to protect against strong base injuries from triethanolamine sodium hydroxide and ammonia. And to remove metals from the skin like magnesium. (I do alot of chemistry).

If you consumed a exceptional amount simply taking two or three tums or half a tsp of bakong soda slowly over a few hours or else you might vomit foam can meutralize acetic acid removing the hydronium proton to water formimg h3o+ which can disrupt ph dependent cellular processes . Via acetic acid + h2o = acetate- + h3o+ unbalanced

Acetic acid + nahco3 + h2o = sodium + hydroxide + acetate + hydronium + co2 exhaled balanced