• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Journal or Recovery Log Type Thing

freedom rings

Ex-Bluelighter
Does such a place exist here? I bet we can do this on our blog space however I will explore more.

Anyways just so this doesn't seem like a lazy question, does anyone keep a sobriety diary or something of the sort?

I feel like I am at a point where I need to do this, I chose here due to my past discussion about a certain drug that has just ripped my life to hell over the past couple years of being hooked on it (sometimes go weeks and months off the stuff) and I want to make it known that it is a problem for me. Probably will make a blog about my recovery for at least several months if I do not decide to commit longer to staying here.

Anyways I bet keeping a journal is recommended for recovery so your experience with keeping one or simple tips (how complicated is it?) would be appreciated, thanks!

Anyways I bet keeping a journal is recommended for recovery so your experience with keeping one or simple tips (how complicated is it?) would be appreciated, thanks!
It can be whatever you want it to be. For some examples, I would recommend starting by looking at threads here in SL that begin with either "Recovery Journal" or "Detox Journal." Maybe consider adding to some existing threads first before starting your own.

It can be whatever you want it to be. For some examples, I would recommend starting by looking at threads here in SL that begin with either "Recovery Journal" or "Detox Journal." Maybe consider adding to some existing threads first before starting your own.

Ya I figured it would be a good idea to participate before jumping into my own, thanks!