This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.
  • NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Joining the Community

Bad2theBone

Greenlighter
Greetings all thought I would stop in and introduce myself to the comunnity. I am an old infantry warrior. I have been taking prescription pain medication for the past 20 years. Currently, I wear a patch 25 mcgof fentenal patch. I also have Hydromorphone as breakthrough pain relievers. All of this pain stems from a combat related accident. I hope to learn more about the medication that I am taking an alternate methods of relieving pain.

With best regards,

bad2thebone
 

Bad2theBone

Greenlighter
Toucan - Thank you very much. Pain management is exactly what I am looking for. This site is nothing short of wonderful and packed full of great information. In short, I am very happy to be here and have already learned a lot!

Mr-Scagnattie - got out of the service (Army) following my combat injury during desert storm.
 
Last edited:

hopefulraymond

Bluelighter
I'm with irockonsies and mr scagnattie. You have definitely found yourself among some people, and on a personal note, even though I'm not American, your service for the greater good is truly appreciated the world over. And, as Mr Scagnattie said, I'm just as fascinated by any stories you feel comfortable sharing.
 
Top