• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

JohnnyKage.com for MMA

OniKage

Bluelighter
The debut of Johnnykage.com

Witness the rebirth of Gonzo Journalism, MMA reporting, Drug induced psychotic type rambling.... and much more.

Founded by 3 idiots with a vision... Kind of like TAPOUT but not with total dorks.

Go to www.johnnykage.com

Dude do you not know how to perform proper SEO? You should have made your links into keywords that you were targeting like this MMA reporting. L2SEO.

Max Powers, Spam......? I've been a member on here since you were hanging around outside of 7-11 huffing gas, pam and glue trying to get older kids to buy you beer. Can I not put up my new website for all to see? A labour of love? C'mon.....Serious

Kul69.....I dont know proper SEO.... MY other 2 co-conspirators are the cyber geniuses, I'm old school, but trying to learn. Don't let the fake pic of me under my name fool you, its actually Bill gates. I can only hope to be that handsome some day.

Last edited:
^^

No it isn't *illegal* its your thread, do what you want... but if you continue to bump it, people will stop looking in here as they know that there isn't going to be any new content.

I don't read this thread for that reason, and also because I couldn't give two shits about MMA... but then that is my personal opinion :)

CB.